Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,523 members, 7,847,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

Hiv Positive Dating Sites - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hiv Positive Dating Sites (1236 Views)

Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding / HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiv Positive Dating Sites by JasonJohn1(m): 7:54am On Jul 10, 2019
There is a vast number of HIV Positive dating siteshttp://www.hivpositivedatingsites.org/contacthivsingles/. Just Googling "HIV dating", will yield many ultimate results. These are great places for HIV positive singles seeking for friends, lovers, and relationship. Once you choose to join an HIV dating service then these types of being in a position to relax the actual burden of your HIV status is off of your spine. You will have nothing to hide as you meet very much of great people for dating and friendship.

Re: Hiv Positive Dating Sites by chysam: 9:06am On May 31, 2023
Is there any website for Hepatitis infected persons in Nigeria looking for soul mates?

hepatitis not HIV

If anyone knows,please advice
Re: Hiv Positive Dating Sites by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 31, 2023
But why must you guys date each other based on your medical conditions? undecided undecided undecided
chysam:
Is there any website for Hepatitis infected persons in Nigeria looking for soul mates?

hepatitis not HIV

If anyone knows,please advice
Re: Hiv Positive Dating Sites by DataCrab: 2:49pm On May 31, 2023
God knows sey the day I mistakenly become HIV positive, Na that time the real fûcking go begin. No more condom sex. I must make sure I give it to a milllion Nigerians before I die.
Re: Hiv Positive Dating Sites by MechanicMike: 2:51pm On May 31, 2023
JasonJohn1:
There is a vast number of HIV Positive dating siteshttp://www.hivpositivedatingsites.org/contacthivsingles/. Just Googling "HIV dating", will yield many ultimate results. These are great places for HIV positive singles seeking for friends, lovers, and relationship. Once you choose to join an HIV dating service then these types of being in a position to relax the actual burden of your HIV status is off of your spine. You will have nothing to hide as you meet very much of great people for dating and friendship.

angry
Re: Hiv Positive Dating Sites by MechanicMike: 3:07pm On May 31, 2023
JasonJohn1:

WHAT DA FUKKKK IS THIS??

SO U HAVE AIDS AND U WANTO PROMOTE AIDS ON NAIRALAND?

... my nigggga, are u ok sir!!!!(no ofeince) angry
Re: Hiv Positive Dating Sites by chysam: 9:28pm On May 31, 2023
Samantha124:
But why must you guys date each other based on your medical conditions? undecided undecided undecided

Do you have a better advise?
If you have, please give
Thanks
Re: Hiv Positive Dating Sites by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 31, 2023
I'm curious.. can you give clarity as to why are you trying to isolate yourselves from the society by dating each other based on your medical conditions?

Are you trying to say someone who's medically fit can never fall in love with you guys
chysam:

Do you have a better advise?
If you have, please give
Thanks
Re: Hiv Positive Dating Sites by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 31, 2023
Daddy, there's a difference between HIV and AIDS.

HIV is treatable and can be undetectable when the person is taking his or her medication accordingly, eating healthy, and constantly exercising... And the person can live up to old age as long as he or she takes good care of him or herself.

But AIDS is untreatable and deadly, if a person with HIV fails to take good care of him or herself, then the condition will develop into AIDS.

But I blame these HIV people in this forum, instead of creating awarenesses about HIV and AIDS, and educating those who don't know much about it, they're busy creating HIV dating threads, all they're thinking about is dating and sex...( No offeice) grin grin grin
MechanicMike:

WHAT DA FUKKKK IS THIS??

SO U HAVE AIDS AND U WANTO PROMOTE AIDS ON NAIRALAND?

... my nigggga, are u ok sir!!!!(no ofeince) angry

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Decide / What Answer Should I Give This Five Year Old Girl? / She Used To Strip Dance To "Gold Digger", Now Praises God With "Jesus Is King"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.