Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Thunderbolt struck at Delizio Pizza, Gaduwa, Abuja today - help me find her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thunderbolt struck at Delizio Pizza, Gaduwa, Abuja today - help me find her! (3901 Views)

Funny Experience I Had In A Hotel At Abuja Today / Thunderbolt: Cheating Lovers Get Stuck While Having S*x In Kitale (video) / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thunderbolt struck at Delizio Pizza, Gaduwa, Abuja today - help me find her! by fegeitok001: 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
she wore this today and bought herself a sharwama and a drink but before I could talk to her, she had walked out of the sharwama place

Between 2 and 5pm today

I was struck by a thunderbolt by her and coupled with the presence of another couple at the eatery at the time, I couldn't summon the courage to approach

To make matters worse, I was using a headset, I stole glances, but took too long the last time, and by the time I looked up, she was gone!

Picture in the picture is not the person I want to see

the person I want to see wore the exact same cloth, but she had mass and occupied space, but I wasn't able to talk to her before she left the sharwama spot where I saw her
cc: lefulefu

Re: Thunderbolt struck at Delizio Pizza, Gaduwa, Abuja today - help me find her! by Skyfornia(m): 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
Visit yaba left....thank me later.

7 Likes

Re: Thunderbolt struck at Delizio Pizza, Gaduwa, Abuja today - help me find her! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
no hips no azz

7 Likes

Re: Thunderbolt struck at Delizio Pizza, Gaduwa, Abuja today - help me find her! by fegeitok001: 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
lefulefu:
no hips no azz
The specimen I saw had both

She wore exact same dress but she is African special not foreign bones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thunderbolt struck at Delizio Pizza, Gaduwa, Abuja today - help me find her! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
lefulefu:
no hips no azz
Shoot him already angry
Re: Thunderbolt struck at Delizio Pizza, Gaduwa, Abuja today - help me find her! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
fegeitok001:

The specimen I saw had both

She wore exact same dress but she is African special not foreign bones
but u posting the pix of an anorexic looking white chick angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Thunderbolt struck at Delizio Pizza, Gaduwa, Abuja today - help me find her! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
MariaLavina:
Shoot him already angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thunderbolt struck at Delizio Pizza, Gaduwa, Abuja today - help me find her! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
How dare he feed our eyes with dry bones. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Thunderbolt struck at Delizio Pizza, Gaduwa, Abuja today - help me find her! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
MariaLavina:
How dare he feed our eyes with dry bones. angry angry
maybe op love to chop bones grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thunderbolt struck at Delizio Pizza, Gaduwa, Abuja today - help me find her! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
You didn't even post location.... But really sorry is your case o
Re: Thunderbolt struck at Delizio Pizza, Gaduwa, Abuja today - help me find her! by Craziestgirl(f): 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
You were hit by the "Thunderbolt"
(The meaning is in The Godfather, written by Mario Puzo')

1 Like

Re: Thunderbolt struck at Delizio Pizza, Gaduwa, Abuja today - help me find her! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
you have to consult and appease the gods with a cow, a white he-goat, 3 local white cocks, a gallon of red oil and a jerrycan of undiluted palm wine before you can find the particular lady
Re: Thunderbolt struck at Delizio Pizza, Gaduwa, Abuja today - help me find her! by fegeitok001: 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
Craziestgirl:

Yes
Re: Thunderbolt struck at Delizio Pizza, Gaduwa, Abuja today - help me find her! by fegeitok001: 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
You didn't even post location.... But really sorry is your case o

Location updated

Delizio, Gaduwa District, Abuja

between 2pm and 5pm today
Re: Thunderbolt struck at Delizio Pizza, Gaduwa, Abuja today - help me find her! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
Make out time to go back to d eatery,maybe u might see her again.

1 Like

Re: Thunderbolt struck at Delizio Pizza, Gaduwa, Abuja today - help me find her! by ThothHermes: 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
Craziestgirl:
Appolonia if I remember correctly. cool

1 Like

Re: Thunderbolt struck at Delizio Pizza, Gaduwa, Abuja today - help me find her! by fegeitok001: 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
Oma307:
you have to consult and appease the gods with a cow, a white he-goat, 3 local white cocks, a gallon of red oil and a jerrycan of undiluted palm wine before you can find the particular lady

Hmmmmm
Re: Thunderbolt struck at Delizio Pizza, Gaduwa, Abuja today - help me find her! by fegeitok001: 11:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
Crimpsy:
Make out time to go back to d eatery,maybe u might see her again.

Thanks

She even said hi to me when she came in, I failed to seize the moment, but then I had to study her to decide how to start a proper convo, being shy and reserved can be a problem sometimes
Re: Thunderbolt struck at Delizio Pizza, Gaduwa, Abuja today - help me find her! by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
She had mass and occupy space ...

I guess you are looking for Miss Gas

1 Like

Re: Thunderbolt struck at Delizio Pizza, Gaduwa, Abuja today - help me find her! by iammo(m): 4:50am On Apr 11, 2019
You better stop all this, it's Co's of people like you most Fine fine girls are single.

Try going back there and approach the Secuirity or a nice staff and ask about her, there's a slim chance she's a regular.
Re: Thunderbolt struck at Delizio Pizza, Gaduwa, Abuja today - help me find her! by Nobody: 4:54am On Apr 11, 2019
shocked
Skyfornia:
Visit yaba left....thank me later.
Re: Thunderbolt struck at Delizio Pizza, Gaduwa, Abuja today - help me find her! by fegeitok001: 5:59pm On May 23, 2019
this story will be updated soon

(1) (Reply)

Man Got Carried Away Looking At His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-wedding Photo / I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? / Boyfriend Surprises JSS1 Girlfriend With A New Jeep On Her Birthday. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.