Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

"I Can Actually Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Nigerian Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Can Actually Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Nigerian Lady (31313 Views)

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: "I Can Actually Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Nigerian Lady by sinaj(f): 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
Divay22:

I was expecting to see a very curvy model only for me to open the thread and see this one grin grin cheesy cheesy
she got her fame grin
Re: "I Can Actually Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
TimiRume:
When you ask nairaland guys for their type of women. They would describe a woman with similar looks as the lady up there. Simple and modest. But when they actually come to see this women, they immediately cuss them out and ignore them for the sophisticated slay queens they supposedly dislike. Later they would say women are difficult to understand, women have fish brain when they themselves are no friends of logic. grin

Any woman that follows what men say would just loss.
gbam...tank u.Dat was a trending topic last week n d girl luk natural witout makeup. Some if nt all nairaland guys r saying dat she is ugly...scalar quantity men on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: "I Can Actually Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
whiteafrique:
see ur dawadawa face,so make them dey fear u abi?
i luv natural luking gals ...but nw dat she luk natural,u r nw calling her different names.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. / Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? / Zee World's Married Again Fans,let Get In Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.