Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,170 members, 7,860,185 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Saraki Informs Jonathan, Sambo About Presidential Ambition ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Informs Jonathan, Sambo About Presidential Ambition ! (2037 Views)

I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki / I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu / Buhari, Tinubu Drop Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Informs Jonathan, Sambo About Presidential Ambition ! by Gayigaskia(m): 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2010
chiozor:

i cannot imagine such argument from these kids in this internet land, can someone please justify this man contesting for Presidency, any pictures of his achievement in Kwara State

Since when do you have to justify why you are contesting for presidency in Nigeria? Show us the achievements that qualified GJ or OBJ to be President
Re: Saraki Informs Jonathan, Sambo About Presidential Ambition ! by revomind(m): 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2010
@gayigaskia

True that their names may depend on where they live but are you trying to tell us they don't have native names or a native language? In the core North, Fulani people don't bear Hausa names. Hell, even the Hausa people don't. The vast majority of both ethnicities( whether mixed up or singular) bear Arabic names. Arabic names are not Hausa names. I'm eager to believe that you know that.
Re: Saraki Informs Jonathan, Sambo About Presidential Ambition ! by revomind(m): 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2010
On the face of it, I reckon Bukola is a slightly better candidate than all the forerunners in this race.

I also reckon he won't win. Even if Goodluck steps down, I doubt he would be considered.
Re: Saraki Informs Jonathan, Sambo About Presidential Ambition ! by Gayigaskia(m): 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2010
revomind:

@gayigaskia

True that their names may depend on where they live but are you trying to tell us they don't have native names or a native language? In the core North, Fulani people don't bear Hausa names. Hell, even the Hausa people don't. The vast majority of both ethnicities( whether mixed up or singular) bear Arabic names. Arabic names are not Hausa names. I'm eager to believe that you know that.

The fulani came from the futa Toro in Guinee, go over there you would not have found core Sokoto fulani names like Maccido or Lamido. Although i know there are Cisse fulani almost all over west Africa, i have never heard of one Nigeria. So Fulani names tend to change with the region in which they live in. As far as the muslim names they came with the installment of Islam in hausa and some yoruba ares. Believe me i lived in Guinee there is no names like Barkindo over there and they have beacoup Fulanis.
Re: Saraki Informs Jonathan, Sambo About Presidential Ambition ! by igboboy1(m): 9:12am On Sep 15, 2010
Yoruba smart o, So after OBJ don do 8yrs dem wan take style come back again enh? Saraki u be yoruba man, now na Bros J's turn. You guys have had yours so abeg take a chill pill let SS get a stab at this presidency of a thing
Re: Saraki Informs Jonathan, Sambo About Presidential Ambition ! by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 15, 2010
Saraki is a pure, concrete and typical yoruba.
1. He claimed to be from Ilorin which is not true cos all Ilorin emirates are muslims and there is no way they can ever give their children first names as yoruba names like Olusola, bukola etc.Their first name s must be muslim name esp if u r from Ilorin town.
2. He is from Oyo State somewhere from Ogbomosho.
3. Snr Saraki was able to make his way in Politics in Ilorin becos he spent so much time there.He is eduacted and most Ilorin emirates were not educated and has lots of money.What he is trying in Ilorin ,he cant try in any other area or town in Kwara State.Since Ilorinpple are foolish becos they are senseless pple.They know Saraki is just using them but for the fact that he is feeding them with poverty which they see as food, they see him as their god.There is no other person in Ilorin (politically) that can deliever them again.That was why Lawal was killed by strange sickness since he trurned against Snr Saraki nthat put him there.
Anyone that tries to go against him will definitely go down.
Ilorin and Kwara State as a whole need someone great to deliever them if not it is when he dies that they can get their freedom.
Re: Saraki Informs Jonathan, Sambo About Presidential Ambition ! by Beaf: 10:54am On Sep 15, 2010
Saraki = IBB cool

That is why the two have been holding meeting after meeting. IBB is a very very desperate man these days.
Re: Saraki Informs Jonathan, Sambo About Presidential Ambition ! by DisGuy: 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2010
Apart from the Zoning, rotational, tribal blah blah blah

Saraki is a far better candidate than Goodluck 'inaudible' Jonathan
Re: Saraki Informs Jonathan, Sambo About Presidential Ambition ! by Kobojunkie: 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2010
ROFLMAo!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Immediate Solution To Niger-delta Crisis / Sikiru Ayinde Barrister Burial Plan / Mess With A Ghanaian Mans Gurl And Catch 30 Hot Slugs To The Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.