Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man (60190 Views)

46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover / Woman Set To Wed Man Whose Facebook Messages She Ignored For 2 Years (Photos) / Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
victorian:
I'm too hot 2 handle tongue

Wow! I'm loving this! Yeaaa!

Y'all can hate for all I care! Who cares? cheesy
Hmmmm. Nairaland is turning into orisirisi.

1 Like

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by 16inchdick: 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
victorian:

Na now u know?

I'm smoking hottt!!! tongue

Who be this ugly gal
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
Biingoo:
Is that why you have been ignoring my mentions
Well, doesn't add to my account undecided
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by 16inchdick: 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
victorian:
I'm too hot 2 handle tongue

Wow! I'm loving this! Yeaaa!
Hi

Y'all can hate for all I care! Who cares? cheesy

See shape of your head and stretch mark

1 Like

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Biingoo: 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Well, doesn't add to my account undecided
Meaning
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by seunlayi(m): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
SageMK:
That's not a 50yr old boobs.

You can tell a ripe corn by its look.
I know my MILFs and my MILFs know me.
you don't know anything, come and see my wife of almost same age after 3 grown up children.

1 Like

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Evercurious(f): 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
Afomahmud:
menopause knocking

Leave that one. When dem reach that bridge to born pikin, dem go cross am las las.. So no hawk am like 'akara' for dem

5 Likes

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by handsomeyinka(m): 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:
At 50 her cave of wonders would have expired and out of proportion. Well na white man she marry sha his tiny d*ck won't cause too much damage.
Lol...you no well ooo.
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
LisaAnne:
she doesn't look 50
Honestly, she looks younger

4 Likes

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by victorian(f): 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
Evercurious:

Nothing do you babe...You really get GIFT OF MOUTH

I no get gift of mouth. I'm confirmed!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shey they don start with the insults, most of them will save my pics and start licking my lips on my pics . Bloody morrafuckers! Hypocrites! grin

Kiss my assz! Haters! tongue

Yeaaaa! cheesy cheesy grin

What an awesome night babe! grin

2 Likes

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by CaptainMitch: 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
Mumu
Preshy561:

Geeese!!
Pork
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Preshy561(f): 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Biingoo: 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
Preshy561:
angry undecided
Hi bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by CDCEO001: 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
She looks like a Filipino and Black mix.
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by CaptainMitch: 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
Why you dey curse person
Preshy561:

angry undecided

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
Congrats to this old lady. grin

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return? Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

You may want to partake in the available promos. Visit our Ikeja Office @ 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE @Kilometer 38, LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY By Mayfair (AWOYAYA). Call +2348027390046.

Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by JustBeing: 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
victorian:

Na now u know?

I'm smoking hottt!!! tongue

Haha! I love your boldness, I swear. Na you fit this nairaland people.

5 Likes

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by SamOyovwi: 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
Yes. With God all things are possible
CreepyBlackpool:
Can they still have children the natural way?

1 Like

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
50 year old woman still dey do yahoo?
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Preshy561(f): 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Why you dey curse person
Who?
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by CaptainMitch: 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
Victorian
Preshy561:

Who?
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by midnighter(f): 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
We dont know if they even want children

Some people dont

1 Like

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by optimusprime2(m): 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
Mhaan!
Black don't Crack!
Q.E.D

1 Like

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Preshy561(f): 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Victorian
What is victorian?
I only complimented a pig.

1 Like

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by kunleweb: 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
Wow
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Mbediogu(m): 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
Make the man senior Auntie come, I go marry am quick quick to get out of this mess.
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by victorian(f): 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
JustBeing:

Haha! I love your boldness, I swear. Na you fit this nairaland people.

No mind dem! Their wailings don't affect me one bit. They are even making me more popular!!. cheesy
And yea more famous! cheesy
If you know how many fans I av out there,shaking hands with me, collecting my autographs saying I'm a warrior and bad assz babe , all because of nairaland, u go scream! As in ehn? My fans are increasing! grin grin grin

Wow! Lol!

They are so jealous because I set like fire!

I'm hot!. Hot! Hot!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kiss my lips, people!!!! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by myettiallah: 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
Preshy561:

What is victorian?
I only complimented a pig.
Hating ur fellow lady while hiding ur own pics is a sign of low self esteem and stupidity.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by ifymadu: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
LisaAnne:
she doesn't look 50

Exactly, she looks extremely good for her age.

2 Likes

Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by AAinEqGuinea: 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
Lol. Love the new slaves. So different.
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by Fhemmmy: 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
And this is news?
Re: Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man by airprinz(m): 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
victorian:

Keep shut! Mad pole!

Even if I'm married with a son? What's your own.

Ode Oshi!

Useless animal!

*spits*
As you ugly like this you get this kind sharp mouth. who go fid marry person wey worwor, wey get bad mouth join? I swear, even devil self no fid marry you, he dey run away from you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) / Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. / Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.