Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures (51803 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Gladys Lasila Weds Ian: 50-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Set To Marry White Man / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures by chimjoshjuan: 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
We've got the wedding photos of Gladys Lasila, the 50-year-old Nigerian woman who is marrying for the first time and yes she was quite beautiful. The event which took place at Ikoyi was attended by family, friends and loved ones. Here are wedding photos of Gladys Lasila, the 50-year-old Nigerian woman who is marrying for the first time below; 

See videos from the event below too;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/13/wedding-photos-of-gladys-lasila-50-year-old-nigerian-woman-marrying-for-the-first-time/

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures by kunleweb: 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2019
Happy for her

32 Likes

Re: Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures by Jcole1985(m): 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
POCOHANTAS don't cry,it is well with your soul.Your turn is coming.Same for that one that goes around distributing her ugly pictures on NL like it's a flyer,VICTORIAN or whatever.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures by phelonrays: 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
definitely when the time comes....your age isn't a factor .......

happy married life ....Aunt Lasila

18 Likes

Re: Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures by Officialgarri: 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
phelonrays:
definitely when your time comes it doesn't look at your age.......

happy married life ....big Aunty...

Don't goan married while you ought to.
At the age of 50, the husband go just dey over fill her womb with sperm, yet, na shIt she go just dey born for toilet

14 Likes

Re: Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures by phelonrays: 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
Officialgarri:

At the age of 50, the husband go just dey over fill her womb with sperm, yet, na shIt she go just dey born for toilet
like seriously

Do you marry just because you wanna have children

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures by amaniro: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
When it comes to screwing love knows no boundaries.

1 Like

Re: Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures by amaniro: 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
Jcole1985:
POCOHANTAS don't cry,it is well with your soul.Your turn is coming.Same for that one that goes around distributing her ugly pictures on NL like it's a flyer,VICTORIAN or whatever.

Savage! Poco take heart the Lord is your strength, when there's life there's hope grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
I am becoming to believe it "that love is blind".

Meanwhile

Do you need an android app for your business or website, then contact me I will build one for you at an afford price.

1 Like

Re: Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures by joseo: 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
This is a proof that God have not forgotten you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures by Chizuru01(m): 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
I don't trust Afonja.

One of them nearly bewitched me to marry her old Ass. Thank God for protecting me.

By the Way, Who invented Make up This can be deceitful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures by Chizuru01(m): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
wamiikechukwu:
I am becoming to believe it "that love is blind".

Meanwhile

Do you need an android app for your business or website, then contact me I will build one for you at an afford price.

Love may be blind now, but will eventually see. Ask yourself, What made them guys run from her when she was ripe??
Re: Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures by Officialgarri: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
phelonrays:
like seriously

Well, its part of the reasons of getting married.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures by dachilino: 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures by kunleweb: 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
Jcole1985:

Re: Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures by vibbb: 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
God is neva late, it's not how far but how well.

He who laff last, laff best.

So many of her friends got married long ago but most of dem are single now(divorced), datz because they cant keep a home.

God will sustain you and bless u with wisdom to keep ur home.

Congratulations.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures by ThePreachersSon: 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
phelonrays:
like seriously

That's Nigerians for you. In sane countries people get married with the agreement that they do not want to have children. But in Nigeria they want Blessing, Precious, Success, Gift, Joy, Lucky, Famous

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures by HajimeSaito(m): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
grin
Re: Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
how many times, has this man divorce and how many children they both have

anyway for her mind, she thinks say white man na cash cow... her eye go open soon

5 Likes

Re: Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures by Kendumazy(m): 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
This kind of thread, you will see ladies consoling themselves. She might probably have given birth out of wedlock before but just got married officially. Believe bloggers at your own peril.

USA Used Samsung s6 edge plus for sale. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/5116583/clean-usa-used-samsung-s6

3 Likes

Re: Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures by jaxxy(m): 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
I want to believe both or atleast 1 of them has kids from past relationships.

4 Likes

Re: Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures by calddon(m): 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
see her kissing with passion like her life depends on it. Her hustle later pay.

1 Like

Re: Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
Congratulations to her.

1 Like

Re: Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures by sisisioge: 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
All these Nairaland children sef! Hian!

Those are two mature folks getting married there! I see class, beauty and ambiance. Not some desperados who finally did it!

Congrats people, how did the bride manage to stay so pretty for so long? May God bless your union.

23 Likes

Re: Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures by frowland(m): 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
Officialgarri:

Let me go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures by Lexusgs430: 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
Let's hope he never gets tempted.........
Re: Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures by AfonjaBoston: 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
She doesn't even look 50

8 Likes

Re: Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
Happy for her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures by AfonjaBoston: 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
She looks way better than most girls in their 20s

16 Likes

Re: Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures by Chinny024(f): 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
Wow...Congratulations
Frankly speaking,marrying a white is a no no no no for me....All things being said,white people are good and seems to have a better understanding of what love is all about though not scientifically proven.

Before I forget,how is that one that killed a female artist /musician with her baby in their resident?
Hope he is chilling in Kirikiri....

2 Likes

Re: Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures by Truthbites: 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
Great

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.