Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend (3179 Views)

Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 14, 2019
What will be your reply

Re: Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend by Optional09: 8:42am On Apr 14, 2019
Talk to her if she accept your proposal you can take her and give her the money.

11 Likes

Re: Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend by whitepub: 9:26am On Apr 14, 2019
Edoloaded:
What will be your reply
what re u waiting for. collect her through
Re: Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend by whitepub: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2019
Edoloaded:
What will be your reply
what re u waiting for. collect her throughout the day then return her early morning with the 6m . abeg we need dey alright
Re: Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend by melody91: 9:34am On Apr 14, 2019
u wantu die be that
Re: Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend by Larryfest(m): 9:38am On Apr 14, 2019
Send to GTB 2043235456 when i get the alert you can carry on....

1 Like

Re: Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend by IamD18: 9:52am On Apr 14, 2019
Re: Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend by IamD18: 9:57am On Apr 14, 2019
Optional09:
Talk to her if she accept your proposal you can take her and give her the money.
Make we hear word abeg! angry

2 Likes

Re: Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend by Optional09: 10:00am On Apr 14, 2019
I have my reservations about Nigerian girls, just this weekend I invited a Nigerian girl on a date to an Irish Pub and she showed up with her brother they started requesting for expensive wines but futunately the bar didn’t have their kind of famously expensive wines.

I don’t know why poor black people like to buy expensive things.

8 Likes

Re: Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend by IamD18: 10:07am On Apr 14, 2019
Optional09:

We are talking about girlfriend you’re talking abt the police how can I be fvcking a police. I beg! Pack well
Modify, it was a mistake!
Re: Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend by SaucyBenks(m): 10:39am On Apr 14, 2019
Optional09:

I have my reservations about Nigerian girls, just this weekend I invited a Nigerian girl on a date to an Irish Pub and she showed up with her brother they started requesting for expensive wines but futunately the bar didn’t have their kind of famously expensive wines.

I don’t know why poor black people like to buy expensive things.
because black is gold n gold is expensive.

Happy Sunday anu nkita.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend by Optional09: 11:10am On Apr 14, 2019
SaucyBenks:
because black is gold n gold is expensive.

Happy Sunday anu nkita.

Iwu ishin karaka, stop deceiving yourself how many black people can boast of a business esterblisent sustained from 1926 till now. The white people who drink the $5.50 privately brewed beer are even richer than the okapo like you

1 Like

Re: Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend by KevMitnick: 11:21am On Apr 14, 2019
Oga take your money and shove it up that place where the sun never shines...Bloody ritualist angry
Re: Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:37am On Apr 14, 2019
Give me another 6, I'll offer you my sister too. grin grin grin lol, na joke ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend by Khd95(m): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2019
If I don't take it,the way Nigerian girls' eyes dey chook now ehn,she will go behind me,Bleep the person for lesser pay sef

Here's my response

"Bros shey na transfer u wan do,abi u go write cheque"

2 Likes

Re: Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend by MilesLamar(m): 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
ehhh, only sex? marry her pls grin
Re: Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend by dkronicle(m): 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
6mil big for buhari economy though. But nono. This girl don sacrifice too na.
Re: Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend by Gbadebo01(m): 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
No. Thank you sir. I love my girlfriend. Go look for another woman take do ritual..
Re: Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend by kingxsamz(m): 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
See all these ones commenting " I love my girlfriend" yen yen yen...
When the time come nw, dem go even drop their sister join.
They didn't even ask themselves if their girlfriends would do the same for them.

As for me, she's yours already.

2 Likes

Re: Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend by Burgerlomo: 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Give me another 6, I'll offer you my sister too. grin grin grin lol, na joke ooooo

Nah from joke we dey see true words grin
Re: Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend by Rachele(f): 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
whitepub:
what re u waiting for. collect her through
you lack self-respect then
Re: Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend by FortuneDeGreat(m): 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
Burgerlomo:

Nah from joke we dey see true words grin
Lol, unfortunately, I have no sister and no girl friend cos am married, it all makes it a joke grin grin
Re: Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
Optional09:

3 Likes

Re: Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend by whitepub: 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
Rachele:
you lack self-respect then
we re really mature and know what we want materially and otherwise . n I'll do everything to make her get our dream life. including this undisputed
Re: Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend by Skinnienigga(m): 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
Girl that will probably cheat on me for nothing?

No. I won't collect the money.
Re: Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend by Optional09: 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
[quote author=BEANSANDBREAD00 post=77534247][/quote]

I make six million in salary in 3 months why should I worry about someone else's 6m to loose my babe
Re: Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend by sweetilicious(f): 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
Larryfest:
Send to GTB 2043235456 when i get the alert you can carry on....
May I never be desperate for money that I will loose my sixth senses and treat people as trash.This prayer has helped me all my life.You equally should imbibe it.

1 Like

Re: Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend by meobizy(f): 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
Why do you guys always fantasize about non plausible scenarios?
I tire for you Nairaland members.
You lot are bored kids with smartphones.
Re: Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend by Buddy4991(m): 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
For a day or a whole year
Any how sha, no froblem( in buhari's voice)
Re: Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend by Lionsbet: 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
sweetilicious:
May I never be desperate for money that I will loose my sixth senses and treat people as trash.This prayer has helped me all my life.You equally should imbibe it.

You better shut up there
Re: Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend by Lionsbet: 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
Optional09:

I make six million in salary in 3 months why should I worry about someone else's 6m to loose my babe

Who ask you how much you dey earn. Faker!
Re: Take this 6 Million I Want to Have Sex Wit Ur Girlfriend Reply As the Boyfriend by sweetilicious(f): 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
Lionsbet:

You better shut up there
Do you steal pants? Do you cut human parts? IPITYYOU

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom / Good people of Nairaland / Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.