Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Shy Guys Who Can't Find A Woman To Date Because They Are So Scared Of: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shy Guys Who Can't Find A Woman To Date Because They Are So Scared Of: (3499 Views)

10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shy Guys Who Can't Find A Woman To Date Because They Are So Scared Of: by Charlesbro: 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2010
Shy Guys Who Can't Find a Woman To Date because they are so scared of
Approaching them,
Dear Nairaland/romance readers, if you are having such situation as stated above,
now is your time to come out of such terrible pain, just indicate your interest, I am here to help you
and i am so sure that in the next 24hrs you will be with the woman of your dream with
no hassles,
Re: Shy Guys Who Can't Find A Woman To Date Because They Are So Scared Of: by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2010
How do you intend doing that? Waving a magic wand and making their shyness disappear? or prescribing your boring blog that no one wants to read? grin grin
Re: Shy Guys Who Can't Find A Woman To Date Because They Are So Scared Of: by slex(m): 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2010
See this harry potter poster shocked
Re: Shy Guys Who Can't Find A Woman To Date Because They Are So Scared Of: by DrCork: 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2010
Bro can u supply me with 4 light skin chicks form Niaraland pls,

pls make sure they goys heavy Nyansh plus thigh, cheers!! wink
Re: Shy Guys Who Can't Find A Woman To Date Because They Are So Scared Of: by 1102(m): 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2010
hehehehehe, PASTOR HITCH in the house!!
Re: Shy Guys Who Can't Find A Woman To Date Because They Are So Scared Of: by Charlesbro: 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2010
Approaching Women the Easy Way! With Sincerity, Creativity, & Courage – part 1

There are all kinds of formulas and clever ways for approaching women out there. The easiest and most reliable way is to approach women with sincerity, a bit of creativity, and courage. Here's how.

Your Mindset is Key
"You become what you think about." -Earl Nightingale
No other situation is this quote more appropriate than when you are approaching women. If you have thoughts of self-doubt or defeat (rejection), that's what you will get. And that's how women will respond to you.
Women are very tuned in to confidence. Confidence is the number one turn-on for them. It's more important to them than good looks or a muscular physique. Don't confuse confidence with feeling shy or vulnerable when approaching women. Many women like it when men are shy and vulnerable. Women can detect the difference. This is one of the most important points that's so hard for men to get including myself. We feel that if we are feeling nervous, shy, or vulnerable when approaching women that they will see this behavior as weakness or lack of self-confidence. As men, we know there is a thin line between the two. If feelings of shyness or vulnerability prevent a man from approaching women or talking with them in an appropriate manner, they need to work on their self-confidence.
So how do you develop your confidence in approaching women? You work on it from the inside out. You work on your thoughts and beliefs about yourself and do some mental rehearsals on the outcome you want.
The first step is to focus on the best parts of YOU! Go over the best parts of your personality, mind, and body. Recall all your successes. Then select those areas and things that would be of the greatest interest and benefit to women and zero in on those. Get the idea. The goal is to get yourself into the mental zone of seeing yourself at your BEST!
The next step is to do some mental visualization exercises where you see yourself approaching women with confidence. Include every detail in these visualizations. See yourself approaching and speaking to women with confident and being prepared for whatever response you get from them. Continue to go through these exercises until the positive outcomes you desire are firmly implanted in your mind.
The next step is to put this activity into it's proper perspective. This is not a do or die situation. Therefore, you have the freedom to be unconcerned about the outcome. This frame of mind can reduce the pressure, but courage will still be needed. As it is with any situation where courage is required, we must move forward even though we may be uncomfortable or even scared out of our minds. To do this we cannot allow any concerns about the possible outcome to stop us from approaching women. Courage is doing it anyway no matter how uncomfortable or fearful you may be. Confidence is making the decision and believing in your ability to do it!
Here's another way to put this activity into it's proper place. If you compare approaching women to approaching an adversary on the battlefield who wants to KILL you, it doesn't seem like a "dangerous" situation any more. There are probably a few combat veterans saying to themselves, "I would rather face the enemy than approach a beautiful woman. I understand how women have the capacity to emotionally wound a man; I've been seriously wounded many times. The difference here is that a women's ability to wound us is 100% dependent on our willingness to allow it mentally.
The truth is that when most women reject men's proposition for a dance or date they do it politely and with kindness. The other truth is that most of the time when they do reject us it has nothing whatsoever to do with us.
Our mindset for successfully approaching women should be something like that of a warrior, strong, capable, sincere, and courageous!, I have to stop here for today, Part 2 will continue tomorrow, don't miss out!

Your Friend
Charles

1 Like

Re: Shy Guys Who Can't Find A Woman To Date Because They Are So Scared Of: by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2010
I just hope u will not refer us 2 ur blog 4 part2 2moro.
Re: Shy Guys Who Can't Find A Woman To Date Because They Are So Scared Of: by 1102(m): 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2010
^^^
hehehehehe,
Re: Shy Guys Who Can't Find A Woman To Date Because They Are So Scared Of: by Charlesbro: 7:03am On Sep 15, 2010
Approaching Women the Easy Way! With Sincerity, Creativity, & Courage – part 2

Hello everyone, how was your night, hope you had a wonderful night rest? Well, Yesterday we decided to start helping some of our Guys Who can't find a woman to date out of their shyness and the fear of approaching them, we mentioned that the first thing you need to realise is the State of your MIND. We said that your mindset is the key to succeeding with approaching a woman you like to date, Please i will recommend that post if you haven't read it, i am sure you will find it interesting and that also will serve as platform for you to understand the Part 2 of this series!! So lets begin,

Reflect Rejection
If you consider all the possible reasons why a woman might reject you that have nothing whatsoever to do with you it's absurd to feel bad about it. You do not have any advanced knowledge about her mood, situation, or desires.
You don't know if she just got some bad news, if she has a boyfriend, or if you simply don't fit her criteria of the man she wants at that point in her life. The invisible truth might be that you are too good looking, too intelligent, too sophisticated, or too physically fit for her to feel comfortable around you! Or, the brutal truth might be that the opposite is the case. If so, you can do something about it by beginning a program of personal development.
So you see how there is no logical reason that you should take rejection personally. If you get rejected, just remind yourself that it's a numbers game and move on!
Overcoming the fear of rejection is easily accomplished through repeated exposure. You do this by approaching women as frequently as possible.

Women Get Nervous Too
Women are usually as concerned about their attractiveness and how they will respond if a man approaches them as men are. It's hard to see because we're often too focused on our own concerns when in fact women are experiencing similar anxieties and fears. Understanding this can eliminate a lot of our uneasiness about approaching women.

To understand the female prospective you need to turn the entire game around in your mind. Imagine yourself being the perused sex rather than the pursuer. Imagine being asked for a dance or date instead of being the asker. Imagine being asked by dozens of women, just a few women, and hardly any at all.
If you've ever had a woman ask you for a dance or even a date, you got a taste of what's it like to be on the "other team." Now let's expand this experiment a little. Add in the unique competitive field that exists between women. Factor in all the unique life decisions and responsibilities that women have that center on the man that they choose. These would include getting pregnant and supporting and raising a child. Once you get yourself into the place of looking at the world from a woman's perspective, you can better understand what is going on in their mind when you approach them.

I've always been amazed by the stories I been told by many unusually beautiful women. Many of these women would tell me that they rated themselves lower in appearance than most of the women, and men, who they met. I found that they frequently had a distorted self-image about several specific areas of their face or body, but when I looked at them I couldn't pick out a single flaw.

During informal interviews with these extraordinary women, I discovered these things. These women frequently do not see themselves as the world does. Because they been showered with compliments on their beauty throughout much of their lives, they often obsess on tiny imperfections which destroys their self-confidence. Or, they may go in the opposite direction and obsess on their beauty and ignore developing themselves in other areas. These areas would include their social skills, personality, and intellect.
Once you uncover some of the mysteries, approaching women doesn't seem as intimidating as it did before.

Well, my fellow readers of Nairaland, i believe with these thoughts in mind your perception about approaching will improve in no time, we will continue again tomorrow with Part 3. Invite other Guys you think need to hear or know about this priceless information to partake of it. Remember: Be your Brother's Keeper!

See you again Tomorrow
Your Friend
Charles
Re: Shy Guys Who Can't Find A Woman To Date Because They Are So Scared Of: by davoo3: 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2010
Guy i really enjoyed,the expository discussion,on tips to build one's confidence,wen u ar wit a girl.Pls i need a girl 2 hook up.My details(08064649962,07055883095,davidalfa2008).
Re: Shy Guys Who Can't Find A Woman To Date Because They Are So Scared Of: by Charlesbro: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2010
Charlesbro:

Shy Guys Who Can't Find a Woman To Date because they are so scared of
Approaching them,
Dear Nairaland/romance readers, if you are having such situation as stated above,
now is your time to come out of such terrible pain, just indicate your interest, I am here to help you
and i am so sure that in the next 24hrs you will be with the woman of your dream with
no hassles,

hello Dvoo3, thank you for commenting on my post here, well, it is possible to have a girl of your choice. To hook up with a girl is very easy if only you how to do it, that is the reason for this trend. There are alot of good girl around you that you can hook up with, but all you need is how to get it done -that means, the strategies to employ! Just keep reading my post, i believe soon you will crack the Code!smiley
Re: Shy Guys Who Can't Find A Woman To Date Because They Are So Scared Of: by Charlesbro: 11:29am On Sep 17, 2010
Hello everyone, its been a short while, i just came back from a short trip! I missed you guys.
I hope you enjoyed my last post on the continuity of Shy Guys Who Can't Find A Woman to Date,
well, today we will continue from where we left-end. Today we will be looking at:

How you can Approach Women with Your Eyes First
You can save yourself a lot trouble by approaching women with your eyes first whenever possible. Let me get this out of the way up front. I am not talking about staring or sexually suggestive looks. Besides being rude and inappropriate, these behaviors make women uncomfortable. I am talking about a casual, relaxed, and friendly look. Repeated looks are okay as long as you haven't gotten any negative reaction from them. If you do, you should stop. You can check back a few times later, however, to see if they might have thought about it and changed their mind. If you get the same negative response, move on!
Sometimes you can get an idea about a woman's present state-of-mind and her initial impression of you by getting eye contact with her. I say sometimes because some women do not have the self-confidence and courage to look back at you and respond in any clear manner whatsoever. There's a fine line here in both cases.
In either situation you must really zero in on their subtle reactions to your efforts to make eye contact with them. This would include their facial reactions and body language. You must active all your senses to determine if it's a go or pass situation. Are they playing it cool or being cool towards you? Are they being shy or trying to shine you on? Are they interested in meeting you or are they more interested in the conversation they are having with their girlfriend.
Under the right conditions, approaching women with your eyes can save you lots of time, discomfort, and sometimes money.

Find a Mutual Point of Interest
You can take the pressure off yourself about what you are going to say when approaching women by finding something interesting in the environment you share to comment to her about. Your target should be something that might be of interest to her as well as yourself or something that demonstrates the kind of person that you are. When you show them who you are through your comments you can determine immediately whether you have any basis for a relationship or even a good conversation.
For example, I've been going to a restaurant lounge for many years to see a band that's been playing there for almost 30 years! My enthusiasm for this band and its longevity, which has to be a record, has always provided me with a conversation starter and a mutual point of interest. If she didn't like the band I knew instantly that she wasn't for me.
Whether you are in a familiar environment or not there is always something interesting you can find to talk about. In fact, the excitement of being in unfamiliar surroundings can lead to some new conversation starters.
The key is to find something that sincerely interests YOU! When you do that, you can focus your attention on what interests you and not on how you're going to go about meeting someone. It also takes the pressure off the woman. All of this can lead to a relaxed and natural conversation. Then if the chemistry is right, you might find yourselves having a great time on the dance floor without having experienced all the usual awkwardness in between.
Approaching women in this way not only takes some of the pressure off but it can also lead to interactions that are more successful.

Approaching Women Decisively & Courageously
Plan exactly what you are going to say to them in advance. Are you going to start with a comment or question as discussed above? Or are you just going to ask them to dance? By the way, asking someone to dance is a great icebreaker.
Whatever your choice, make up your mind that you are going to walk over to her, say what you had planned, and simply wait for her reaction without any concern of what it might be. After all, there are billions of fish in the sea!
If her reaction is negative or unclear, simply give her a pleasant and courteous nod, turn, and walk away. Don't linger, don't try to persuade her, and certainly don't beg!
There is a chance she may change her mind after she thinks about your interaction, so check back later if you feel inclined to do so. You might check back by trying to get eye contact with her for a moment! If you get a negative response, move on! hmmmm, I need to stop here now. We will continue again Tomorrow, Please stay glue to the trend, there is more to come!

Your Friend
Charles
Re: Shy Guys Who Can't Find A Woman To Date Because They Are So Scared Of: by kosovo(m): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2010
dumb!
Re: Shy Guys Who Can't Find A Woman To Date Because They Are So Scared Of: by eridah2007(m): 3:58am On Sep 18, 2010
Lolz
Re: Shy Guys Who Can't Find A Woman To Date Because They Are So Scared Of: by CashdownNG: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
nice piece, well detailed and all.

works too!

(1) (Reply)

I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help / Does Watching Of Cartoons, Chick Flicks Or Soap Operas Signify Weakness in Guys? / Ladies Staring At A Guy-what Does It Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.