Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,346 members, 7,850,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

Most Nigerian Ladies Are More Of A Liability Than An Asset. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Ladies Are More Of A Liability Than An Asset. (1303 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. / Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nigerian Ladies Are More Of A Liability Than An Asset. by Factfinder1(m): 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
I'm sorry but I have to post this. (Emmanuel Kings)
Nigeria is filled up with so many ladies who can't differentiate themselves from a hired prostitute. Most Nigerian ladies are more of a liability than an asset. A lot have nothing to offer in a relationship/marriage other than sex (sex that you can get from a random lady out there). So many girls aren't looking for companions, they are looking for people to hang their financial problems on (while they drag the leadership of the house with him). Sex is not the only thing you can offer in a relationship/marriage (a runs girl can give that at a cheaper rate). I don't mean you should feed your husband but the fact is "if I must provide everything for you while you give me nothing, then you mustn't have a say in my house". If all you do is get money from me and give me sex, then you should comport yourself like a runs girl and stop dragging position with me in my own house.
The truth is that every guy needs a girl that can add to his life. Many of this girls ranting on social media about how they stayed with their men through his hard times and how he left them when he got better, the question is what were you doing throughout his hard times?
My sister, giving him sex in his hard times doesn't count as staying with him through his hard times. The question is how beneficial was your company through his hard times?
Were you nagging throughout his hard times? After all his poor. And you expect him to choose you now that he's rich.
If all you gave was sex and a little piece of advice, my sister calm down because every girl can do that.
In conclusion, the point is these;
Don't just be in his life, be part of his life.
Be an asset not a liability.
Give him reasons to choose you over the millions of single ladies alive.
Remember, every girl can give sex, so take sex out of the book.

9 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are More Of A Liability Than An Asset. by davenaija: 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
Word
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are More Of A Liability Than An Asset. by theunnamed: 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
What have you done about it?
If you can't won't do anything about it, stop whinning...go make that money and show em who's boss
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are More Of A Liability Than An Asset. by Chubhie: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
All through the ages, our women have been known to be hardworking in all fields of human endeavor.

What has suddenly changed for our women? Instagram and queens slaying? Buhari should declare a national emergency to correct this anomaly before it consumes us all.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are More Of A Liability Than An Asset. by Redoil: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
I have never seen women that way

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are More Of A Liability Than An Asset. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
Factfinder1:
I'm sorry but I have to post this. (Emmanuel Kings)
Nigeria is filled up with so many ladies who can't differentiate themselves from a hired prostitute. Most Nigerian ladies are more of a liability than an asset. A lot have nothing to offer in a relationship/marriage other than sex (sex that you can get from a random lady out there). So many girls aren't looking for companions, they are looking for people to hang their financial problems on (while they drag the leadership of the house with him). Sex is not the only thing you can offer in a relationship/marriage (a runs girl can give that at a cheaper rate). I don't mean you should feed your husband but the fact is "if I must provide everything for you while you give me nothing, then you mustn't have a say in my house". If all you do is get money from me and give me sex, then you should comport yourself like a runs girl and stop dragging position with me in my own house.
The truth is that every guy needs a girl that can add to his life. Many of this girls ranting on social media about how they stayed with their men through his hard times and how he left them when he got better, the question is what were you doing throughout his hard times?
My sister, giving him sex in his hard times doesn't count as staying with him through his hard times. The question is how beneficial was your company through his hard times?
Were you nagging throughout his hard times? After all his poor. And you expect him to choose you now that he's rich.
If all you gave was sex and a little piece of advice, my sister calm down because every girl can do that.
In conclusion, the point is these;
Don't just be in his life, be part of his life.
Be an asset not a liability.
Give him reasons to choose you over the millions of single ladies alive.
Remember, every girl can give sex, so take sex out of the book.
So to wrap it up you Saying Ladies should b giving guys money right? Like support him financially when he's down and all that? What if the lady isn't equipped to give financial assistance that will bring him out of that financial quagmire?
You people keep on saying the same thing but the same time saying nothing.
Why not state in clear terms what you need women to add to you guys since what they got ain't enough. Unfortunately most you guys have no clue but following the popular talk of "bringing nothing to the table". When you ask what do u want them to bring to the table, you see them looking at you like zombie or saying shii already existing undecided

3 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are More Of A Liability Than An Asset. by OwoukoUrua(m): 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So to wrap it up you Saying Ladies should b giving guys money right? Like support him financially when he's down and all that? What if the lady isn't equipped to give financial assistance that will bring him out of that financial quagmire?
Why not state in clear terms what you need women to add to you guys since what they got ain't enough. Unfortunately most you guys have no clue but following the popular talk of "bringing nothing to the table". When you ask what do u want them to bring to the table, you see them looking at you like zombie or saying shii already existing undecided

Iffa tok now,dem go say I be small pikin
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are More Of A Liability Than An Asset. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
@ OP

For you to rant like this, its like someone recently showed you pepper.

The truth is, there is someone for every woman. The woman you think has nothing to offer, another man sees what she can offer. So you look for your own spec and leave others to choose their own spec. Life isn't this hard.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are More Of A Liability Than An Asset. by Factfinder1(m): 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
[money right? Like support him financially when he's down and all that?

Just work hard with your legs closed and at least help with bills (when married) and don't be totally dependent

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are More Of A Liability Than An Asset. by ojun50(m): 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
Why you dey apologies
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are More Of A Liability Than An Asset. by catwalq(f): 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2019
So according to you,if I bring money to the house as He does - irrespective of our specific gender roles - every other flaw will be overlooked and I love that. You know why,money is damn easy to make.

Therefore I'll bring my money all right,hell I'd gladly give you all of it but you better be content with it cause I'm tryna be an asset.. Don't count on sex( pls get it from random girls or prostitutes) even that lil advice,you ain't getting none of it.

I'll never ever ask you for money, I'll never hang my financial problems on you,I'll make you a co- signatory to all my milli,I'll be an ASSET. Let's try it for a while and then come back an see if you'll be content.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are More Of A Liability Than An Asset. by vladhillz(m): 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
y'all ladies will always find a way to counter real facts.though a very smart reply but check this..what happened to the ladies that can actually open new doors and perspective for there bfs or husband..ladies that can manage the man's business more perfectly than he did..ladies that can show the man some amazing investment destinations he couldn't see..the man is already rich,or maybe comfortable or doing well for himself at that point,what do you think a woman like this would do for this man,this is my definition of an asset,the asset I need from a lady,don't know about others.ever heard of power couples?a liability can't attain that
catwalq:
So according to you,if I bring money to the house as He does - irrespective of our specific gender roles - every other flaw will be overlooked and I love that. You know why,money is damn easy to make.

Therefore I'll bring my money all right,hell I'd gladly give you all of it but you better be content with it cause I'm tryna be an asset.. Don't count on sex( pls get it from random girls or prostitutes) even that lil advice,you ain't getting none of it.

I'll never ever ask you for money, I'll never hang my financial problems on you,I'll make you a co- signatory to all my milli,I'll be an ASSET. Let's try it for a while and then come back an see if you'll be content.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are More Of A Liability Than An Asset. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
vladhillz:
y'all ladies will always find a way to counter real facts.though a very smart reply but check this..what happened to the ladies that can actually open new doors and perspective for there bfs or husband..ladies that can manage the man's business more perfectly than he did..ladies that can show the man some amazing investment destinations he couldn't see..the man is already rich,or maybe comfortable or doing well for himself at that point,what do you think a woman like this would do for this man,this is my definition of an asset,the asset I need from a lady,don't know about others.ever heard of power couples?a liability can't attain that
They are there, but mind you, not all ladies has the ability to do all that. Any lady would definitely wanna see her man at the top and would definitely support him to get there. In d same vein there are men who don't want a ladies advice, they just want you to be quiet and humble and allow them be the head.... Yes I've heard of power couples but then not all couples will be a power one... That's just reality and I'm a realist. I state matters as they are and not what they should have been...
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are More Of A Liability Than An Asset. by vladhillz(m): 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
They are there, but mind you, not all ladies has the ability to do all that. Any lady would definitely wanna see her man at the top and would definitely support him to get there. In d same vein there are men who don't want a ladies advice, they just want you to be quiet and humble and allow them be the head.... Yes I've heard of power couples but then not all couples will be a power one... That's just reality and I'm a realist. I state matters as they are and not what they should have been...
I'm my previous reply, I gave you my definition of asset..now ,kindly define support from your point of view.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are More Of A Liability Than An Asset. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
vladhillz:
I'm my previous reply, I gave you my definition of asset..now ,kindly define support from your point of view.
We have the Oriaku, Odoziaku and Okpataku... The Okpataku is d supportive one. You can't get an Oriaku and expect her to b an Okpataku. Good night
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are More Of A Liability Than An Asset. by kunleweb: 7:26am On Apr 24, 2019
Chubhie:
All through the ages, our women have been known to be hardworking in all fields of human endeavor.

What has suddenly changed for our women? Instagram and queens slaying? Buhari should declare a national emergency to correct this anomaly before it consumes us all.

Please grin

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are More Of A Liability Than An Asset. by gforce5: 10:08am On Apr 24, 2019
This is why I say that men on Nairaland are the most confused set of people ever. You lots keep complaining that Nigerian women are a liability but you enable their behavior by outspending each other in order to gain their affections. They therefore believe that they are more important than they really are. You complain about Nigerian women abroad being feminists and non-submissive. You then set up threads about non-Nigerian women not appreciating your culture. What do you want? Make up your freaking minds.

N.B. I am a male who's not too crazy about Nigerian women but I don't whinge about the way Nairaland men do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are More Of A Liability Than An Asset. by nuelsam: 10:24am On Apr 24, 2019
undecided
sexybaby22:
@ OP

For you to rant like this, its like someone recently showed you pepper.

The truth is, there is someone for every woman. The woman you think has nothing to offer, another man sees what she can offer. So you look for your own spec and leave others to choose their own spec. Life isn't this hard.
undecided[quote author=sexybaby22 post=yh ofcourse...another shameless maga sees good sex as the best thing that can happen to man on earth77544712]@ OP
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are More Of A Liability Than An Asset. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
nuelsam:
undecided undecided

You must be suffering from severe cognitive problems if that is your deduction from my write-up.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are More Of A Liability Than An Asset. by IamPlato(m): 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
Una No De Taya.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are More Of A Liability Than An Asset. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
Factfinder1:
[money right? Like support him financially when he's down and all that?

Just work hard with your legs closed and at least help with bills (when married) and don't be totally dependent
Do you know the number of women that finances their homes? All because you live your whole life on social media seeing those parading as slay queens you think that makes the whole population of Nigeria females? Please say something else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are More Of A Liability Than An Asset. by nuelsam: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2019
sexybaby22:

You must be suffering from severe cognitive problems if that is your deduction from my write-up.
yen yen yen....... Same bleeped up trash....... U just fantastically dumb to deduce a sarcasm ....... Lol Dumbo
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are More Of A Liability Than An Asset. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
nuelsam:
yen yen yen....... Same bleeped up trash....... U just fantastically dumb to deduce a sarcasm ....... Lol Dumbo

The internet gives you the opportunity to insult those you can't stand before.
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are More Of A Liability Than An Asset. by nuelsam: 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2019
sexybaby22:

The internet gives you the opportunity to insult those you can't stand before.
f.uck that....... Get rid of ur low self esteem fess and upload ur pic.. Tell me ur worth then we can talk bouh who could stand who....... Lol Dumbo
Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are More Of A Liability Than An Asset. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
True true! They av nothing to offer apart from their Toto undecided

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Ladies Are More Of A Liability Than An Asset. by Barristter07: 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
gforce5:
This is why I say that men on Nairaland are the most confused set of people ever. You lots keep complaining that Nigerian women are a liability but you enable their behavior by outspending each other in order to gain their affections. They therefore believe that they are more important than they really are. You complain about Nigerian women abroad being feminists and non-submissive. You then set up threads about non-Nigerian women not appreciating your culture. What do you want? Make up your freaking minds.

N.B. I am a male who's not too crazy about Nigerian women but I don't whinge about the way Nairaland men do.

I do tell people whenever topics like these come up, Men are the problem due to your bold point.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

... / Does God Decide Our Relationships? / Why Do Nigerian Men Complain Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.