Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys (40216 Views)

This Girl Go Sabi The Thing Wella....(photo) / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Ugosime: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
Dis 1 na wast product. D day ur mama born u,dey celebrate say dey born better girls, dey no know say na use child dey born.who wan spore innocent boy life
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Gabson001(m): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
Preshy561:
Why are you nitwits angry at her standard?

When you little poor rats come here to whine on how you can't get married to 30+ ladies, bad cook, slay queen and all that; who comes to attack You?

Hypocrites of the highest level, you are okay with your choices of women, but women can't spill their own choices abii?
Stupidity is what it is called.
Arrant nonsense, y'all can keep whinning about ritualists when your sisters are all on the table.
There's no sense in what u copied..

1 Like

Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Ofonimeussoh(m): 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
I like slay queens like this,bet me am going after her...
She she,I no co give am bet I co fk am
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Jokkarm2: 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
IS ONLY BREAST YOU HAVE . NOTHING MORE. I JUST CHECKED I SAW AN EMPTY BRAIN
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
•••
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Phonix1234: 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
Since 1 pata mi ta, makes one benzi mi ta....

Plus your pata, it will make two Benzi mi ta...

Who else wants to make it the 3rd Benzi mi ta
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by mayana69: 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
Omo ale .....shey ur papa get d old bettle nt to talk of Benz....when last did u pay ur rent , hope u n ur family living a very massive estate n ur house is amongst d top 10 structures.... Hope all ur siblings are in good skools....as u don make all d money or u don Bleep all d made guys n dem don give u money way go change ur destiny.....OMO ALE JATI JATI
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by EmzyT: 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
dollyjoy:
English Wept!

You're Just a Block headed pig. "Common sense" should've told you he meant to type *Easily* and Not *Easy* Sorry I forgot, Common sense is no longer Common smiley
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Eexus: 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
If dem use una do ritual money now. Them them go deh shout up and down. Ritual boyz angry. HOE
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Champagnegold: 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ritual lamp open leg to collect the money. don't work oooo do 3some,4some even 10some.

NONSENSE Disgrace to womanhood
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Spartacus101(m): 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
This girl again I have her video Beggin people to help her get to Kizz Daniel so she can suck his dick
Whatsapp me to see the video
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by tillaman(m): 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
The main reason your stupid lots always end up being an ingredient for money ritual.
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Go5DY(m): 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
She as she carry red bag like person wen dey sell recharge card idiot
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by pansophist(m): 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
nonxo007:
Please Seun stop making stupid people popular, there are threads that are more meaningful and sensible with better impact than all these rubbish thread. This was not the nairaland I joined

From a business perspective, thread like this are what generates traffic, leading to more conversations, clicks and nairaland being ever relevant. When advertisers are searching for a platform to place their advert on, they look at metrics such as engagement rate, popularity amongst their target demographic, number of users, etc.

That's why Facebook is free because you are the product, and the advertisers are the customers. Nairaland have such models too, because if you're not paying, someone must be paying. So bear in mind that seun is not concerned about the discussions or how stupid it is, but about engagement, and to make nairaland populated to attract advertisers who wants to tap into their audience.

In the digital age, your attention and data is the new oil. Each seconds you spend on any platform, advertisers are trying to slip their product to catch your attention. So yea, in as much that I would want threads like this to not reach the spotlight, I also understand the financial aspect of it. Capitalism bro

2 Likes

Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by nonxo007(m): 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2019
pansophist:

From a business perspective, thread like this are what generates traffic, leading to more conversations, clicks and nairaland being ever relevant. Meaningful threats abound every corners of this forum, and it's not hard to find either.

So yea, in as much that I would want threats like this to not reach the spotlight, I also understand the financial aspect of it. Capitalism bro
Never thought of it this way, You just enlightened me, thanks
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by divineappo(m): 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2019
she made that silly post just to trend, foolish girl
I pray those bad guys use her for ritual, Amen
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by MartinsD12(m): 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
tendingNews:
A young Nigerian Instagram Slay Queen from Edo has advised guys to make money before they toast or woo a girl or even get married.

She frowned at men who go about chasing girls to sleep with them instead of making money first before thinking of being intimate with girls.

She said:

"To guys that are expecting ladies to stand with them in times of poverty, I don’t roll with poor guys, please guys, before you toast any girl go and make money, If you don't have an Iphone or a benz and you dare approach me, I will not answer you."

"Go and look for money. Don't get married to someone's daughter when you don't have money."

Watch the video below and see the replies she got after the cut....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/if-you-dont-have-iphone-or-benz-dont.html?m=1
Mumu thinking grin
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by pansophist(m): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2019
nonxo007:

Never thought of it this way, You just enlightened me, thanks

You're welcome. You may check my previous response, I added more relevant info you may find interesting. Peace.
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Legendguru: 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2019
dollyjoy:
English Wept!

i thought only.jesus wept. english also wept.oh my lord.

the lady has to pay for this making men having mixed feelings like we are married to white women.
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
princfred:
Check well, she is the broke type.
Na them na.. All those ones born into poverty and will probably die in it or at most fake it till they die... Iphone to these ones qualifies wealth. Brainless smelly farm tools undecided
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
dollyjoy:
English Wept!
gbefun le proffesuer,nairaland university of grammar
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Wizvicky(m): 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
they don use this one buy benz
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by ekpaben(m): 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
Sex is overrated in this country.
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by tealaw2: 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
I will slap anybody wey pity am when Dem find her dismembered body.
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Fourwinds: 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
Preshy561:
Why are you nitwits angry at her standard?

When you little poor rats come here to whine on how you can't get married to 30+ ladies, bad cook, slay queen and all that; who comes to attack You?

Hypocrites of the highest level, you are okay with your choices of women, but women can't spill their own choices abii?
Stupidity is what it is called.no
Arrant nonsense, y'all can keep whinning about ritualists when your sisters are all on the table.
kai....that girl go dey Fvck well well like Ashawo if all those conditions she started are met... Okokobiokor .

Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by Chrysz(m): 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
Reason why they use your panty. cry
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by suremanpatriot: 7:01am On Apr 16, 2019
greedy girls of nowadays,this how you push hard workin young men to use your panties for money rituals.
oloshi olosho grin
Re: Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys by pheblexy(f): 9:26am On Apr 17, 2019
dat guy wey say SEE HER MAWT LIKE USED IPHONE CHARGER savage o...kikiki d guy get her...lmao;

na dis gurl talk say she like kizz daniel say she tattoo KD name for her back...mtchew but dis gel masef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth / What Would You Do In This Situation (images) / I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.