Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City - Travel (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City (1578619 Views)

East African Federation (EAC) / Cape Town, Most Beautiful African City Pics / African City Skyline Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 12:14am On Dec 18, 2011
[B]Chogoria - Eastern Province [/B]

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 12:23am On Dec 18, 2011
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 12:42am On Dec 18, 2011
Embu - Eastern Province

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 12:47am On Dec 18, 2011
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 12:49am On Dec 18, 2011
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 12:55am On Dec 18, 2011
Highway A2 towards Marsabit - Northern Kenya

Big difference from 2 years ago. cheesy

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 1:10am On Dec 19, 2011
Samburu - Northern Kenya

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 1:13am On Dec 19, 2011
The Samburu and some of their adornments

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by chika98: 2:00am On Dec 19, 2011
^^^ that's brilliant. The neck adornments that is
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by pendo89(f): 8:38am On Dec 20, 2011
aaaaaaw omg.These pics are driving me crazy.Is that road to marsabit?? shocked cry
What about those beautiful beautiful samburu children.I just love these pastrolists culture. And that samburu woman is very very pretty. smiley
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2011
chika98:

^^^ that's brilliant. The neck adornments that is

Yes it is.Very friendly people as well. smiley

pendo89:

aaaaaaw omg.These pics are driving me crazy.Is that road to marsabit?? shocked cry
What about those beautiful beautiful samburu children.I just love these pastrolists culture. And that samburu woman is very very pretty. smiley

Thanks and yes,the highway is still under construction.Its supposed to open up Northern Kenya and handle Ethiopian and South Sudanese imports and exports(Oil) as relations with their neighbours worsen.There is also a railroad planned and a multi bilion dollar port is to be constructed in Lamu.I also admire that pastoralist culture although its fading fast.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2011
The Rendille , they live in Kenya's Northeast.

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2011
Cant help but notice the increased military presence thanks to the problems in Somalia.

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2011
Mount Nyiru - Turkana County

Lake Turkana

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by dasparrow: 1:44am On Dec 22, 2011
Beautiful pictures gallivant. Keep them coming.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by pendo89(f): 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2011
I need to plan a good good tour round the country.Infact from Jan, I am starting a tour de E.A savings account. I must drive all the way to those Ethiopian highlands and TASTE THEIR COFFEE!! shocked smiley
I think I have my next christmas sorted out. Thanks.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2011
dasparrow:

Beautiful pictures gallivant. Keep them coming.

Thanks. wink

pendo89:

I need to plan a good good tour round the country.Infact from Jan, I am starting a tour de E.A savings account. I must drive all the way to those Ethiopian highlands and TASTE THEIR COFFEE!! shocked smiley
I think I have my next christmas sorted out. Thanks.

Thats great,please take a camera with you na uchukue hizo picha.Mimi nitakua Zanzibar na Mombasa with all the other migratory Kenyans. cool
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2011
Other peoples of Northern Kenya.

Nilotic

The Turkana

The Pokot

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 1:05am On Dec 24, 2011
Here is a view of the river bordering Kenya and Ethiopia at Mandera

Masinga dam

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 1:09am On Dec 24, 2011
[B]Rift Valley[/B]

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 1:11am On Dec 24, 2011
Somewhere between Nanyuki and Nairobi

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 1:15am On Dec 24, 2011
JKIA - Nairobi

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 1:16am On Dec 24, 2011
[B]Moi International Airport - Mombasa[/B]

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 1:17am On Dec 24, 2011
Happy holidays everyone. cool
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by AjanleKoko: 11:19am On Dec 24, 2011
The North of Kenya has savannah landscape. Fascinating.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2011
AjanleKoko:

The North of Kenya has savannah landscape. Fascinating.

Indeed,shocked me too. grin
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2011
[B]Watamu - Mombasa[/B]

Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2011
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by dasparrow: 1:35am On Dec 25, 2011
gallivant:

Happy holidays everyone. cool

Merry Christmas, happy holidays gallivant cheesy

Thank you for all the pictures you are posting. Nairobi is indeed beautiful and I wish I can live there but none of my family is Kenyan. The poster[b] alfablonde [/b] that was talking rubbish about slums in Kenya and Africa needs to sit herself down. I live in an advanced western society and there are plenty of ghettos and slums. The UK, USA et al has slums too and crime ridden places and most of the western world is no heaven. Atleast in Africa we are hospitable people. Can most westerners say the same in the way they treat African immigrants in their country? Instead we are bombarded by stupid questions of whether we have houses in Africa. Anyways, thanks for all the pictures and keep them coming.
Re: Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City by gallivant: 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2011
dasparrow:

Merry Christmas, happy holidays gallivant cheesy

Thank you for all the pictures you are posting. Nairobi is indeed beautiful and I wish I can live there but none of my family is Kenyan. The poster[b] alfablonde [/b] that was talking rubbish about slums in Kenya and Africa needs to sit herself down. I live in an advanced western society and there are plenty of ghettos and slums. The UK, USA et al has slums too and crime ridden places and most of the western world is no heaven. Atleast in Africa we are hospitable people. Can most westerners say the same in the way they treat African immigrants in their country? Instead we are bombarded by silly questions of whether we have houses in Africa. Anyways, thanks for all the pictures and keep them coming.

Thanks.As for alphablonde,we should consider him a critic.Africans are the most friendly and hospitable people on earth,its imparative we never look down on ourselves the way I see some posters do in other threads.

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (204) (Reply)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.