Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) (21659 Views)

Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP / Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by garfield1: 11:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
Nice.i knew that the earlier news about apc barring the sw and north central was just the opinion of nabena because channels news reports the adoption.nothing will stop femi from emerging this time.moreover he has more than 200 members with him plus he has learned from the 2015 defeat.am suspecting that apc will only field him so that pdp votes will become irrelevant or apc will encourage several contestants so that pdp votes will be divided and femi will still emerge sincr he has the biggest support.i believe hon wase or bago will be deputy

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by SilasNwude: 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
But when an ibo professor said the Crown of England belongs to ibo and Jesus was born and raised in Owerri, he made sense abi? cheesy
[/s]
trash trash trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by SilasNwude: 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
While PDP is busy adopting a guy who is as confused about his nationality as his supporters are about their jewness. cheesy

I hope the Purnster doesn't react to this news as well, because lately, he's been acting like some self appointed PDP spokesman. cheesy
[/s]
talking Nonsense as usual
what a useless worthless post
Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by saintvc(m): 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
Why consult with buhari
Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by Imo1stson: 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
APC should be careful the way they are openly marginalizing Igbos and boasting about it. They should just be careful

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by kema01(m): 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
Free4tope:
Congrats to him. He deserves it, truly.

But why did they scare us initially that he wad screened out due to zoning. Maybe that wad false news that time.

Anyone in the house who also saw the initial news?

Yes oooo, i felt bad & went offline. I'm hapi wit d final outcome.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by hsafarms: 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
Our blodas from the prestigious region of CRIMES! grin

HOW MARKET gringringrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by dhareh: 11:20pm On Apr 16, 2019
Nigeria 7th assembly seat

President- Goodluck Johnathan (south south) PDP

V. President - Namadi Sambo (North West) PDP

Senate president- David mark (South East ) PDP

Deputy senate president- Ike Ekweremadu (south East) PDP

Speaker- Aminu Tambuwa (North West)PDP

Deputy speaker- Emeka Ihedioha (South East) PDP

Now where the zoning here? Where is SOUTHWEST??

PDP are just grieved over loss of power, if Buhari is half as vibrant as OBJ was, politician under his party will not calling each other out in public

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by oilPUSSY(f): 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
Imo1stson:
APC should be careful the way they are openly marginalizing Igbos and boasting about it. They should just be careful

Their action is a welcome development.
They should keep radicalising Igbos.. When the table turns, Igbos will have justification for their actions.
Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by hammerFC: 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2019
dhareh:

PDP are just grieved over loss of power, if Buhari is half as vibrant as OBJ was, politician under his party will not calling each other out in public

NEXT TIME, DONT RUSH TO WRITE CRAP.

DAVID MARK IS FROM NORTH CENTRAL.

SECONDLY, TINUBU DID NOT WANT THE VS POSITION IN HOUSE OF REPS.

ON THE ORDERS OF TINUBU, SW MARGINALIZED THEMSELVES BY VOTING AGAINST PDP ADOPTED SW CANDIDATE FOR SPEAKERSHIP FROM SW.

THIS IS Y NOBODY CARE ABOUT WHO APC ADOPTS, THE VOTING IS WAT COUNTS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
Sirjamo:
South east will still get one of the principal office of the national assembly sha, but the speakership position is too important to give to a region whose heart and soul is with the opposition.

You make sense but l think equity demand fair sharing to SE. To compensate the over 25% from states like Abia.

My senatorial district have APC( Abia North). Should we be punished bcs other Igbos voted Atiku hence nothing for the region. l don't think it promotes unity.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by oyatz(m): 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
I always know you will not like this news but I don't know how this news affect you negatively

oilPUSSY:
Congrats... Go and carry the mace and gavel immediately because you will again like you won in 2015 when APC adopted you as the speaker.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by oilPUSSY(f): 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
dhareh:

Wonders shall never end

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by garfield1: 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
Sirjamo:
South east will still get one of the principal office of the national assembly sha, but the speakership position is too important to give to a region whose heart and soul is with the opposition.
Majority leader should be south east preferably chike okafor while deputy majority leadrr will go to north west.chief whip will go to south south.wase or bago will be deputy speaker
Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by months: 11:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
[s]
garfield1:

Majority leader should be south east preferably chike okafor while deputy majority leadrr will go to north west.chief whip will go to south south.wase or bago will be deputy speaker
[/s]

SW WILL NOT GET ANY OF THE TOP 4 SLOT IN NASS, GO AND MARK THESE WORDS.

THE OTHER REGIONS ARE NOT IN CAMEROON.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by garfield1: 11:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
Okwyjesus:

You make sense but l think equity demand fair sharing to SE. To compensate the over 25% from states like Abia.

My senatorial district have APC( Abia North). Should we be punished bcs other Igbos voted Atiku hence nothing for the region. l don't think it promotes unity.

Ouk will be deputy senate president or majority leader or onyejeocha can be majority leader or chief whip
Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by garfield1: 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
months:
[s][/s]

SW WILL NOT GET ANY OF THE TOP 4 SLOT IN NASS, GO AND MARK THESE WORDS.

THE OTHER REGIONS ARE NOT IN CAMEROON.
I feel your pains hammer

7 Likes

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by Guyman02: 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
MetaPhysical:
I know Lagos is going to get the Speakership.

Ibos are attacking and opposing Gbaja's candidacy but meanwhile they are approaching Lagos State for cabinet slots. Go and see what Elders of Lagos said through their mouthpiece Alhaji Okunnu.

I have never seen any group self destroy much as Ibos.

If anyone should be rallying behind Lagos and aupporting Gbajabiamila it ought to be Ibos, because getting him in with Ibo backing will return the favor for Lagos to support Ibo aspirations at Federal and local level. But they bungled it...like they usually do.

Ibos self destruct as you pointed out but real IGBOS self preserve and take the right decisions.
We got your innuendo by the spelling of ibo cool
Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Keep quiet yoloba Muslim. We ibos contribute 75 % to Lagos GDP

Na that one dey vex me pass those m0rons are just compound illiterate

SS should deputized lawan at the senate level while you give those crying up and down majority leader to let's hear words

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by LazyGold(m): 11:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
omenkaLives:
While PDP is busy adopting a guy who is as confused about his nationality as his supporters are about their jewness. cheesy

I hope the Purnster doesn't react to this news as well, because lately, he's been acting like some self appointed PDP spokesman. cheesy

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by PythonAmaka: 11:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
oilPUSSY BoilPussy:
Congrats... Go and carry the mace and gavel immediately because you have won again like you won in 2015 when APC adopted you as the speaker.

Cry gently..
This is not pórn, this is politics. When it comes to pórn, we shall call yeeebos.

-python amaka

11 Likes

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by manitoba(m): 11:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
How does this news make Nigeria Better?
Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by soft21: 11:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
See below

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by 9gerian: 12:00am On Apr 17, 2019
A truly educated and refined man usually has more to lose during any conflagration... And must therefore ponder more on all available options.

bash8936:
Ah! See wetin education turn my Yoruba tribe to.
Too soft! too sophisticated! too diplomatic! too tolerant! too accommodating! We have become weaklings even in our own lands. See wetin Awolowo turn us to. Impact of free Education. But am always proud am a Yoruba man.
Always happy. No bad belle! Lost cause! Unnecessary hatred! terrorist act! inhuman act!
Truth be said .
We are the only tribe other tribe in Nigeria can actually relate peacefully with, that's why they are all in our region.
Economy-west
Education-west
Security-west
Take it or leave it...The west still holds Nigeria together and the only good thing about Nigeria.
Take west Away Nigeria becomes Sudan
Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by PythonAmaka: 12:02am On Apr 17, 2019
bash8936:
Too soft! too sophisticated! too diplomatic! too tolerant! too accommodating! We have become weaklings even in our own lands. See wetin Awolowo turn us to. Impact of free Education. But am always proud am a Yoruba man.
Always happy. No bad belle! Lost cause! Unnecessary hatred! terrorist act! inhuman act!
Truth be said .
We are the only tribe other tribe in Nigeria can actually relate peacefully with, that's why they are all in our region.
Economy-west
Education-west
Security-west
Take it or leave it...The west still holds Nigeria together and the only good thing about Nigeria.
Yorubas are waking up. No more accommodating bullshìt. The only language yeeebos understand is a flogging to their flàthead.

Yeebos, we no dey trust una again - Remi Tinubu.

-python amaka

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by Mace0lane: 12:03am On Apr 17, 2019
When a tribe is built on hate n dedicate its core value to hate there is no way they can proffer love to others or you forgot this and tribe at itself a case of the osu class rubbish.

MetaPhysical:
I know Lagos is going to get the Speakership.

Ibos are attacking and opposing Gbaja's candidacy but meanwhile they are approaching Lagos State for cabinet slots. Go and see what Elders of Lagos said through their mouthpiece Alhaji Okunnu.

I have never seen any group self destroy much as Ibos.

If anyone should be rallying behind Lagos and aupporting Gbajabiamila it ought to be Ibos, because getting him in with Ibo backing will return the favor for Lagos to support Ibo aspirations at Federal and local level. But they bungled it...like they usually do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by LazyGold(m): 12:05am On Apr 17, 2019
bash8936:
Truth be said .
Economy-west
Education-west
Security-west

No more Accommodating Bullshit, this time around na us go show them pepper

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 12:20am On Apr 17, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Keep quiet yoloba Muslim. We ibos contribute 75 % to Lagos GDP
That amount u ar unable to contribute in Igbo land?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition / Cold War In APC Over Parallel Campaign Council / Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.