Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style (53399 Views)

Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? / Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by Chuknovski(m): 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
How the furk did this get to FP

1 Like

Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by Ayobami7(m): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin grin
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by Ekaka1(m): 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
Looks like something out of a Ghanian movie or something
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by Benwallt(m): 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2019
If you check that Guy's pant e go don dey draw like okro soup
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
Guest007:
How do I leave this world

Take all three at once n the door will be wide open for u to leave my dear

Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by seunmohmoh(f): 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
Op!!! Can you kindly translate what you wrote up there to English? Thanks in advance.
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by Tywo2018: 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
How do u want it?
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by deavicky(m): 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
Where the bicycle?
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by ELVISHOT: 11:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
progene:

How is that a bicycle? shocked

Nwa teacher �, teach me
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by mechanics(m): 7:46am On Apr 18, 2019
hmmmm, the man went too far, the touching is suspicious.
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by Eberex(m): 9:06am On Apr 18, 2019
Why waiting for that job why not create one yourself?

Telecommunication is emerging as the billion dollar investment and you need to tap in it.

Ask yourself why banks and JUMIA, plus other companies are into vtu? because there is a percentage they make for every recharge, data and cable sub you purchase.

But the good news is you can join in this business with as little as N5,000.

Start making money via vtu.

Sorry i cannot put my phone contact here but you can email or DM.

Check my signature
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by jnrbayano(m): 9:13am On Apr 18, 2019
SageMK:
Not his fault.
She was about to fall off.
He had to hold unto something...

I was once fortunate to separate two women fighting.

I've got some nail scars on my arm to show for it but I swear the massage I got when I stood between them was totally worth it. I still recall that moment fondly.

Mad man cheesy
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by otunbalamba: 9:21am On Apr 18, 2019
LuciferOverseer:
That's not a bicycle, that's a skate scooter.
That's not a lady, that's an olosho feminist.
That's not busty, that's pure & unadulterated fat.

*spits angry
cheesy this guy sha
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by Blacksavage: 10:41am On Apr 18, 2019
Lool D ting wey dea sweet d ladi self... If na me i go squeeze am like say i go die..
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 18, 2019
Blacksavage:
Lool
D ting wey dea sweet d ladi self...
If na me i go squeeze am like say i go die..

Squeeze wetin?
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by Blacksavage: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Squeeze wetin?
Nooo na mistake.. Na bread i wan squeeze... Ooh
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2019
Blacksavage:

Nooo na mistake..
Na bread i wan squeeze... Ooh
better cool
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by Blacksavage: 10:50am On Apr 18, 2019
tohyorsih2:
better cool
How u dea na pretty babe?
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 18, 2019
Blacksavage:

How u dea na pretty babe?

i dey jare. You nko?
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by Blacksavage: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2019
tohyorsih2:

i dey jare. You nko?
Fine like no other.. How ur zanga?
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 18, 2019
Blacksavage:

Fine like no other..
How ur zanga?

fine, fine, fine smiley

I'm chopping the life of my head. comman join me wink
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by Blacksavage: 11:03am On Apr 18, 2019
tohyorsih2:

fine, fine, fine smiley
I'm chopping the life of my head. comman join me wink
Am at your door self.. Come and open..
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 18, 2019
Blacksavage:

Am at your door self..
Come and open..

right away!! grin
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by euchariadavid(f): 11:13am On Apr 18, 2019
this one na pre wedding photo... no be learning skills.
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by Blacksavage: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
tohyorsih2:

right away!! grin
Am waiting ma'am!!
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2019
Blacksavage:

Am waiting ma'am!!
I came outside to check you but i couldn't find you.

You can go back. I've finished the food i wanted to give cheesy
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by Blacksavage: 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
tohyorsih2:
I came outside to check you but i couldn't find you.

You can go back. I've finished the food i wanted to give cheesy
I bang taya u know answer.. Why na??
Re: Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
Blacksavage:

I bang taya u know answer..
Why na??
eyah! sorry

till another day grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet / Couple Get Married Two Months After Meeting Each Other. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.