Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet (53396 Views)

Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) / Hot Lady & Her Man Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by farano(f): 10:02pm On May 31, 2016
Love don't care cheesy God bless their marriage to be the best and stand out among the rest smiley

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGFcurdRr9z/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3784256_prewed2_png2313bb2bdf9c2aff7d2860598903c9d9

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by Mediapace: 10:04pm On May 31, 2016
Chai This was what myfantasies was talking about,INFACT THAT IS HER SEF

How did you expect the boy to carry the Woman,mama wetin una dey chop make we give Juhan optional1 & refiner to grow fat now. Don't try and weigh that Mama for scale oo,she go TURN Scale hands to clock minutes and seconds.
The scale go turn anticlockwise for 5 times
angry

The Man for first pics be like :
Boy : I don enter half chance today,MAMA YOU FAT OO cheesy
Woman : Am i that fat,i can't even weigh up to 190,i dey diet sef

Farano it's already late now

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by rawpadgin(m): 10:07pm On May 31, 2016
shut down the internet? becos the girl is fat? not surprise tho, wit this size she's capable of shuting down the whole world. to lift his bae up he had to support her wit wall. #teamslimgirls

7 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by Destined2win: 10:08pm On May 31, 2016
That lady needs exercise, if not when she gives birth, they will carve out a separate door for her because the present one will cease to accommodate her

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by modestofynest(m): 10:14pm On May 31, 2016
Under this Buhari regime na him this guy go carry this kind thing okkk no problem.

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by Joygalore(f): 10:23pm On May 31, 2016
What shocked

I bet the guy will never be the same after carrying the lady cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 31, 2016
shocked shocked warris dis? Mediapace abeg i no want whatever she dey chop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by Mediapace: 10:29pm On May 31, 2016
You better want it before it is too late cheesy
See how lean you are sef,grin No meat for body na only bone

Farano pls help advise her now
juhan:
shocked shocked warris dis? Mediapace abeg i no want whatever she dey chop.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by ivyy(f): 10:31pm On May 31, 2016
What matters most is the love they have for each other. grin

30 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 31, 2016
Love conquers all! smiley embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 31, 2016
'"Love is blind'"......
She can keep on adding weight like there's no tomorrow undecided Have a blissful marriage btw ...

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by optional1(f): 10:36pm On May 31, 2016
Mediapace:
Chai This was what myf.antasies was talking about,INFACT THAT IS HER SEF

How did you expect the boy to carry the Woman,mama wetin una dey chop make we give Ju.han optional1 & re.fi.ner to grow fat now. Don't try and weigh that Mama for scale oo,she go TURN Scale hands to clock minutes and seconds.
angry

Fara.no it's already late now

Pls ooooo abeg lemme remain how I am oooo!

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 31, 2016
winkcheesy

Na love cos am.....

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by myfantasies(f): 10:40pm On May 31, 2016
Mediapace:
Chai This was what myfantasies was talking about,INFACT THAT IS HER SEF

How did you expect the boy to carry the Woman,mama wetin una dey chop make we give Juhan optional1 & refiner to grow fat now. Don't try and weigh that Mama for scale oo,she go TURN Scale hands to clock minutes and seconds.
angry

Farano it's already late now
If i catch u
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by refiner(f): 10:47pm On May 31, 2016
....lmao!
mediapace,tanchu...my boyfriend ain't complaining!
@topic....love is blind truly!smiley
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 31, 2016
This her fat is scary.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by potbelly(m): 10:56pm On May 31, 2016
Let's all be honest... She needs to lose some weight...

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by Smellymouth: 10:58pm On May 31, 2016
The lady is pretty tho

11 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 31, 2016
In Chief Zebrudaya's voice ***ojigbijigbijigbi*** cheesy cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 31, 2016
Mediapace:
You better want it before it is too late cheesy
See how lean you are sef,grin No meat for body na only bone

Farano pls help advise her now
haha how you take see my body? I no lean at all o
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by Mediapace: 11:01pm On May 31, 2016
The part i saw was lean
juhan:
haha how you take see my body? I no lean at all o
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 31, 2016
Mediapace:
The part i saw was lean
which part did you see? I know im not lean sha
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by ashewoboy(m): 11:27pm On May 31, 2016
Hae farano, i see you and i replicating this gesture.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by porrigeyam(m): 11:28pm On May 31, 2016
grin grin grin grin

BBW x 2

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by uncjay(m): 11:38pm On May 31, 2016
speechless!!!

Modified; i pray the guy go last ooooo....else one day na obituary we go see for sign board.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by csamii: 12:08am On Jun 01, 2016
First picture is a perfect example of suffering and smiling grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by TDonald: 8:43am On Jun 01, 2016
St-upid Love

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by Nitefury: 8:54am On Jun 01, 2016
Love or not, that lady should do something about her weight. At least for her own health's sake

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 01, 2016
The GUY is in for it. .. .
My people perish for lack of Knowledge.

This is not love, rather it's WICKEDNESS grin
This is the reason we are having SHORT FALL

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 01, 2016
Do yu remember yogozuna ? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by onosprince(m): 9:27am On Jun 01, 2016
Apart from sex, wetin person wan use this obolo take do.... only one of her lap naim be the guy two lap.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet by fingard02k(m): 9:27am On Jun 01, 2016
cute

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Get Married Two Months After Meeting Each Other. See Photos / When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again / Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.