Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Happy Birthday To ME And My Mom,happy Anniversary To My Parents. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To ME And My Mom,happy Anniversary To My Parents. (323 Views)

I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To ME And My Mom,happy Anniversary To My Parents. by Snowfancy(m): 8:54am On Apr 18, 2019
So 18th of April is a normal day all over the world but to my Family, it's a great day.
my mother was born on the 18th of April,
she got married on the 18th of April,
gave birth to me (her first son) on the 18th of April.
perfect timing right?? super incredible .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO My mom and me.
#celebrate your boy fellas party with me by 4:00 pm, lots of foods and drinks.... you can join me celebrate at your various houses guys, just buy a chilled coke and wash your throat as u sing silently HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU #snowfancy. thanks all.
Happy birthday to all my fellow Narliralanders born on this day 18th April, more grace for greater heights.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To ME And My Mom,happy Anniversary To My Parents. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:06am On Apr 18, 2019
Happy triple celebration to you, your sweet mom and your family... Can't wait for the party to start

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To ME And My Mom,happy Anniversary To My Parents. by mikejj(m): 10:14am On Apr 18, 2019
grin lovely..more blessing to and your family

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Model Business / Just Found Out Through DNA Your Father Isn't Your Biological Father / Ladies: A Question For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.