Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,992 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her (64864 Views)

Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps / Another Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Braless Outfit - Fans React (pics) / Slay Queens Storm Quilox Club In Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by Zombiekiller010: 11:39pm On Apr 18, 2019
Not attractive

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by oluxy(m): 11:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
Breakingfamous:
The gorgeous founder of #SaggyBoobsMatter and writer, Chidera Eggerue stepped out looking fly in Photos that got her fans go gaga.

TheSlumflower slayed in braless red outfit and her fans couldn't get enough of her.
She has inspired lots of women with saggy boobs.

See more braless photos of the 25 year old beautiful lady....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/braless-chidera-eggerue-theslumflower.html?m=1

All these our ladies saggy boobs has now turned to slippers. What's happening for God's sake
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by Drwords(m): 11:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
BlackfireX:
Is it the bo.obs that is 25 years or the lady

Do I know? Do I even know?

Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by ruffDiamond: 12:07am On Apr 19, 2019
how is it possible for a lady to be so young or youngish ( not ruling out the goddamn makeup though) and have such slippers boobshow? for me ,boobs is the first thing I love most in girl even before the almighty kitten!!!I gave my Gf multiple organs just handling and sucking her well around firm and succulent tits! damn! this one no good na!
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by backT(m): 12:12am On Apr 19, 2019
This saggy boobs is caused by GMB. If u know u know.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 19, 2019
overdrive:
what caused her booby to sag at this young age

Sometimes its just natural. Some girls have saggy boobs right from when they start growing boobs.

2 Likes

Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by shogsman(m): 1:15am On Apr 19, 2019
at a young age you allowed multitudes into your domain,now they have turned your breast to pure water and you think the next thing for you to do is to become motivational breast speaker, oloshi omo irankiran.

2 Likes

Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by uuzba(m): 1:24am On Apr 19, 2019
overdrive:
Her badness caused it. She's a bad girl doing bad thing.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by Typhoonsbane: 1:28am On Apr 19, 2019
Someone should give this girl a bra already,this is an eyesore.

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by uuzba(m): 1:29am On Apr 19, 2019
greenhulk:

Sometimes its just natural. Some girls have saggy boobs right from when they start growing boobs.
This two pamphet that they stappled on her chest is not natural.

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by uuzba(m): 1:30am On Apr 19, 2019
Typhoonsbane:
Someone should give this girl a bra already,this is an eyesore.
She's a bad girl and she has not repented despite the degradation
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 19, 2019
delugajackson:
This post is dedicated to the majority of Nairalanders who clearly do not give a fvck.

Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by kunleham(m): 4:07am On Apr 19, 2019
BlackfireX:
The lady may be 25 years, but it's obvious the breast has done the work of 80 years. Chikenna

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by bellotaofeek: 4:34am On Apr 19, 2019
Timmypromise:
Slippers...... Anyway boys go still suck am

Omo aye a GBenu Si my brother grin

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by adeniyisamuel59(m): 4:52am On Apr 19, 2019
Justbeingreal:
undecided

Why is this in front page? When reasonable topic is made they won't make it to the front page like my first post that didn't get no attention... But silly topics like this n bam front page....Smh
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] didn't get no attention =did not get no attention, not and no cancel each other thus becoming did get attention; the right word is didn't get attention.

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by TeetoEsq(m): 5:14am On Apr 19, 2019
BlackfireX:
ooops
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 19, 2019
This is disgusting, abeg this girl should cover up.

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by freemi(m): 5:40am On Apr 19, 2019
overdrive:
i 1s dated a gurl, she hs very gud specs bt suprising her boobs wer gone @ jst 20yrs old. I felt so sad cuz i rily likd her am stl wondern wt must v cuzd it at such young age

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by frankoben(m): 5:52am On Apr 19, 2019
Na Wetin be dis one naaa? Shey na slippers she wear for chest?
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 19, 2019
overdrive:

overdrive:

na overdrive grin na im cause am

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:21am On Apr 19, 2019
technicallyrich:
Wow she is cute.
Wish ihad her number,i could have turned to a vampire and eat her flesh with ice cream,at midnight.
I would have eaten those flat tyres first.

Do not stop at vampire why no continue to goat ,rat, snake as well.

Future less boy!
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by SALIMAN(m): 6:30am On Apr 19, 2019
A weed shop or something ? Ur background dp still shows stuff to slippers boobs at first
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by Born2Breed(f): 6:45am On Apr 19, 2019
Your breast is sagged,yes we know. But why flaunt it with reckless abandone.
This is becoming disgusting. Proper bra will lift any sagged breast.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by Darevofpeace(m): 6:50am On Apr 19, 2019
SmellySperm:
saggy or not,boys go still suck am, including me
With those wraps in your picture along with sucking her breast,you would soon cut off those saggy breast especially if the 'Igbo' (hemp)is from Delta state.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by EmekaBlue(m): 7:09am On Apr 19, 2019
abeg she should stop forcing those dead tubes on us
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 19, 2019
Darevofpeace:
With those wraps in your picture along with sucking her breast,you would soon cut off those saggy breast especially if the 'Igbo' (hemp)is from Delta state.
lol my niqqa i sight u bro

Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by AreaFada2: 7:19am On Apr 19, 2019
So if a man has very wrinkly ball sacks, he shouid display them for the world to see? shocked shocked

Whether you have pert or saggy boobs, that should be be your private matter. At most only your hubby shouid care about it.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by castrol180(m): 7:33am On Apr 19, 2019
She should have off her cloth and pants than to be exposing only her ibotic slippers chest
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by damoobaba: 7:36am On Apr 19, 2019
Eyi le gaan
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by damoobaba: 7:42am On Apr 19, 2019
she's just living a fake life. If there's no need to wear bra on the tired breast. Why is she putting make up on the ugly face? She Don useless the breast finish now she's claiming sagged breast ambassador. Let her leave her entire body all natural if she's proud of her natural body.

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by Shugargal(f): 8:08am On Apr 19, 2019
Ahhh what could be the cause of these fallen boobies? as young as she is, breastfeeding or what? not enticing at all. Can't imagine my boobs fall down like this. ahhh no something is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 19, 2019
Preshy561:
Saggy or not, dress modestly.

Wonder why some people find it comfortable dressing like a mad man or woman.

I wonder why she's imposing it on us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.