Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her (64856 Views)

Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps / Another Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Braless Outfit - Fans React (pics) / Slay Queens Storm Quilox Club In Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by Psoul(m): 9:00am On Apr 19, 2019
Disgusting
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by Blacksavage: 9:15am On Apr 19, 2019
See breast.. See as e be like wetin dem dea use kee mosquito.. Abeggi..
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 19, 2019
Blacksavage:
See breast..
See as e be like wetin dem dea use kee mosquito..
Abeggi..
And the thing they disgusting undecided
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by seasy: 9:23am On Apr 19, 2019
Saggy or not, put on bra and dress decently
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by bukatyne(f): 10:25am On Apr 19, 2019
Stupid to the power of 100.

While I do not blame her for the nomenclature of her boob's, I blame her politicizing it.

Now, instead of her husband/only men she sleeps with to know about the saggy state, we all do.

Who even names herself 'slumflower'?

How many men make politics out of their body parts?

She is sick in her mind.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by cookingsoul(m): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2019
i be man nd am embarrassed for her boobs.chai disgracefull nd disgusting
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by Justbeingreal(m): 11:00am On Apr 19, 2019
adeniyisamuel59:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] didn't get no attention =did not get no attention, not and no cancel each other thus becoming did get attention; the right word is didn't get attention.
Over sabi I knew what I typed I like using the African american slangs..... Thank you.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by Gentleziggy(m): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2019
See women above admiring trash.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by adeniyisamuel59(m): 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
Justbeingreal:
Over sabi I knew what I typed I like using the African american slangs..... Thank you.
I know you're infallible, African American slang my foot.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
shogsman:
at a young age you allowed multitudes into your domain,now they have turned your breast to pure water and you think the next thing for you to do is to become motivational breast speaker, oloshi omo irankiran.

I don't know why u people think saggy breast is a result of sleeping around. Sometimes its just natural and due to many factors. Sleeping around has a little to do with it. There ladies that have been doing olosho for 10 yrs and still have firm boobs especially those with small size and haven't had any babies. And there are ladies that are just 20 and don't sleep around with saggy boobs.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by Blacksavage: 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
Dickhead02:
And the thing they disgusting undecided
I swear!!
Ugly breast
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
Blacksavage:

I swear!!
Ugly breast
grin grin
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by Blacksavage: 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
Dickhead02:
grin grin
Savage mah.. Lol
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by bukatyne(f): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
AreaFada2:
So if a man has very wrinkly ball sacks, he shouid display them for the world to see? shocked shocked

Whether you have pert or saggy boobs, that should be be your private matter. At most only your hubby shouid care about it.

As in.

Some people are fish brained.

She is doing the very thing she supposedly wants to prevent:

Using her boobs to make ridicule of herself.

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by Justbeingreal(m): 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
adeniyisamuel59:
I know you're infallible, African American slang my foot.
Lol.. So you don't know how African Americans use their words. I watch their movies a lot and listen to their songs from way back two decades ago, so I like to type n talk like em most times. Google and check African American vernacular... Please don't quote me again...
Re: Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her by DaRuud(m): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
Breakingfamous:
The gorgeous founder of #SaggyBoobsMatter and writer, Chidera Eggerue stepped out looking fly in Photos that got her fans go gaga.

TheSlumflower slayed in braless red outfit and her fans couldn't get enough of her.
She has inspired lots of women with saggy boobs.

See more braless photos of the 25 year old beautiful lady....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/braless-chidera-eggerue-theslumflower.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.