Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

"Get My Juju Attraction Perfume, And Empty His Pocket" – Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Get My Juju Attraction Perfume, And Empty His Pocket" – Lady Says (1366 Views)

Man Tucks In Bae's Gown In His Pocket To Pevent It From Getting Stained / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Get My Juju Attraction Perfume, And Empty His Pocket" – Lady Says by gistgod: 5:40am On Apr 19, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A lady shares a video as she advertise her juju attraction perfume to empty any guys pocket and become a millionaire. Gistvic Reports.

She said:
"When you use this attraction perfume it’s gonna give you favour and good life. What ever you want, you are going to get it. When you are a woman and use this attraction perfume, you spray all over yourself and put some on your hand and rub it on your face, men are going to rush you like crazy, like whatever you ask them, they are going to give it to you."

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/get-my-juju-attraction-perfume-and.html

1 Share

Re: "Get My Juju Attraction Perfume, And Empty His Pocket" – Lady Says by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 6:15am On Apr 19, 2019
K
Re: "Get My Juju Attraction Perfume, And Empty His Pocket" – Lady Says by gistgod: 6:21am On Apr 19, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: "Get My Juju Attraction Perfume, And Empty His Pocket" – Lady Says by Oluromantic: 6:24am On Apr 19, 2019
Clear scam!

Even native doctors would tell you to use charm for a particular person you've made contact with or spoken to before to work on the persons mind which may include rubbing powder on ur face n ensure the first person you see after rubbing d powder is the person or bring his picture or his hair or pant... Something that ensures contact.

There's a whole lot of risk in giving people (women for that matter) general medicine that will work on all..they'll destroy the community and the universe if possible. The dibias too know this risk very well so they can't give out such juju. Even they themselves who have lots of juju power won't use it on all but a specific target.
Re: "Get My Juju Attraction Perfume, And Empty His Pocket" – Lady Says by Realtord43: 6:27am On Apr 19, 2019
Foolish and arant nonesense
Re: "Get My Juju Attraction Perfume, And Empty His Pocket" – Lady Says by xendra: 6:39am On Apr 19, 2019
Realtord43:
Foolish and arant nonesense
lol..Broke boys will say it doesn't work, and its true for them, seeing how there was no money there to take in the firs place.

this will only catch men when their eyes no dey stay one place, so I don't feel sorry for them.
Re: "Get My Juju Attraction Perfume, And Empty His Pocket" – Lady Says by michlins(m): 6:42am On Apr 19, 2019
With all the jazz known to black people, the white have always remained at the top. Nigerians are picking pants and doing lots of things but became the poverty headquarters of the world. Ghana took it a step further by advertising it on tv but majority of the population still wallow in poverty. When will we get smart and understand that these things are not working

2 Likes

Re: "Get My Juju Attraction Perfume, And Empty His Pocket" – Lady Says by Oluromantic: 6:45am On Apr 19, 2019
xendra:
this will only catch me when their eyes no dey stay one place, so I don't feel sorry for them.
And if these men include your husband?....
Re: "Get My Juju Attraction Perfume, And Empty His Pocket" – Lady Says by banty: 6:51am On Apr 19, 2019
Saka & Manje
Re: "Get My Juju Attraction Perfume, And Empty His Pocket" – Lady Says by TANID(m): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2019
Re: "Get My Juju Attraction Perfume, And Empty His Pocket" – Lady Says by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 19, 2019
Men have suffered. grin
Re: "Get My Juju Attraction Perfume, And Empty His Pocket" – Lady Says by SaucyBenks(m): 11:28am On Apr 19, 2019
That shsit doesn't work on men... Only women.
Re: "Get My Juju Attraction Perfume, And Empty His Pocket" – Lady Says by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nah lie she never meet correct Igbo business man.

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Wish For Your Ex? / My Struggle, This Is My Story / I Need Advise. My Academic Performance Is Greatly Affected By One Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.