Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" (40457 Views)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
Dats life, don't trust humans
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by Rubbiish(m): 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Including me?
Including your mama nko?
My mama wey don old shocked
She needs nothing from a man no more, but from her children, but u, u are still young & that makes u included. When u become older u will be excluded tongue
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by tutuonye: 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
I hope she doesn't regret her actions later on because hmm military personnel carry HIV anyhow because they live anyhow and bleep indiscriminately.
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by Cityguy: 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
We are all condemning the guy now for being a sissy. I know for sure if the tables were turned he would have been roasted here like a bonga fish and called all manner of names. I have come to realise that women hardly bat an eye when they want to move. I hope he has leant his lessons after this.
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
Rubbiish:

My mama wey don old shocked
She needs nothing from a man no more, but from her children, but u, u are still young & that makes u included. When u become older u will be excluded tongue

When she was younger, she didn't see any man better than your father?

Or probably she left someone for your dad.

That is before she got excluded of course.
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by Rubbiish(m): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
AntiBrutus:

When she was younger, she didn't see any man better than your father?

Or probably she left someone for your dad.

That is before she got excluded of course.
@bold absolutely none
I can bet my last cash when u meet my dad u will fall in love instantly wink
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
Rubbiish:

@bold absolutely none
I can bet my last cash when u meet my dad u will fall in love instantly wink

Same thing my kids will be saying in years time. Na normal thing; everyone would defend their own. Kapish...
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
Joromi12:
Only fools train women. There are many stable ladies out there go for them. Leave liabilities alone. Tomrow anoda fool go do this.
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT
While I was DATING, I had pretty poor and ravaging ladies around me. They were around me because of the nature of my JOB. When I was ready and ripe for marriage I dumped all of them right away and married a NURSE BASED in the US.

The funny thing is that the NUSRE was the youngest, the wealthiest and the most loyal of them all
MEN WISE UP.

I hate hearing such.
Very common among MEN who profess love to ladies kneeling down everywhere.
I may visit NIGERIA SOON to educate some Guys on how to fish from the POND, honestly
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by Admitwithschola: 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
EVILFOREST:

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT
While I was DATING, I had pretty poor and ravaging ladies around me. They were around me because of the nature of my JOB. When I was ready and ripe for marriage I dumped all of them right away and married a NURSE BASED in the US.

The funny thing is that the NUSRE was the youngest, the wealthiest and the most loyal of them all
MEN WISE UP.

I hate hearing such.
Very common among MEN who profess love to ladies kneeling down everywhere.
I may visit NIGERIA SOON to educate some Guys on how to fish from the POND, honestly

Lol, you wan visit naija from America come do tutorial for woman matters? LOLOLO
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by greatermeme: 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Chai.
I can feel his pains.

Ladies, there is no reason to do this to any man. I believe we all know what we want out of a relationship, except if there is an unexpected occurrence.

So, she most likely knew this guy wasn't who she wanted to settle down with in the long run, but she led him on. That itself is wickedness and if a man did such, the "men are scum" chants will be loud.

Now she has left him broken for another woman to deal with. This one done turn alpha male straight. Na the next babe to suffer am.
women and stupidity are like 5 and 6!
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by trevorhorace(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
Sorry u were her John the Baptist U prepared her for the coming of her Messiah
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by madridsta007(m): 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
chinambusay:
A Nigerian man took to Facebook to lament as his girlfriend of 5 years, called off their wedding for a military man after years of paying her bills. 

The Nigerian man who called out his girlfriend who called off their wedding for a relationship with a military man, recounted how the girl's mother entrusted her to his care after her father died. He further disclosed that their wedding was called off after the girl went for her NYSC. 

He wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/19/nigerian-man-laments-as-girlfriend-calls-off-their-wedding-for-military-man/

She did nothing wrong.
She is very wise. And you are very foolish.
Until you get married to a lady, she legally owes you nothing. Same with males to females.
When I see males spending on ladies they aren’t married to amounts they can invest in themselves, their family or their guys, I shake my head. Is this how foolish, foolishness can be?

To the lady: Happy Married Life! God bless your new home!
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by tatacherie: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
Too bad!
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by Femi316: 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
chinambusay:
A Nigerian man took to Facebook to lament as his girlfriend of 5 years, called off their wedding for a military man after years of paying her bills. 

The Nigerian man who called out his girlfriend who called off their wedding for a relationship with a military man, recounted how the girl's mother entrusted her to his care after her father died. He further disclosed that their wedding was called off after the girl went for her NYSC. 

He wrote; Bros you no get level.......you don fight Boko boys b4

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/19/nigerian-man-laments-as-girlfriend-calls-off-their-wedding-for-military-man/

Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by dkidd: 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
their wedding was called off after the girl went for her NYSC. After she done receive officer's piping and her guy get weak stroke game grin

On a serious note men should stop investing in puss.y It yields no returns undecided
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by airprinz(m): 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
My brother she was hungry and thirsty for military preeq. Take heart, another pussy will fall on your diick
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by Creampro: 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
Marry any lady you intend sending to school. Let her become anything she wants to become in your house.

You will know you are paying your wife's School fees, and she will return to your household.
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Chai.
I can feel his pains.

Ladies, there is no reason to do this to any man. I believe we all know what we want out of a relationship, except if there is an unexpected occurrence.

So, she most likely knew this guy wasn't who she wanted to settle down with in the long run, but she led him on. That itself is wickedness and if a man did such, the "men are scum" chants will be loud.

Now she has left him broken for another woman to deal with. This one done turn alpha male straight. Na the next babe to suffer am.
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by IprintMONEY: 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
and you no find way assainate the gold digger. please i can tell yu how to do it and make it look like accident bro
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by IprintMONEY: 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
Tallesty1:
The guy is a fool. He's what my uncle calls onomatopoeia idiot.

Investing emotionally or financially in a woman who isn't officially your wife is foolish but some guys won't listen.

Take me on a ride like this and will track you down and cut your life short.
i dey tell u. will kill her in the most brutal way possible angry
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by IprintMONEY: 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
princenaira:
This kind of cases abounds since time I'm memorial. And World's Association of potential husband's took a decision and cautioned men not to train any girl without first marrying her.

So you are not aware bro?? Very unfortunate.
bro i can never train a girl marry or not. even if he married her, she will file for divorce na. bro lets be smarter. if i met her uneducated, she has to remain uneducated. na who school ep na
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by frankcell(m): 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
Clap for yourself
Ode
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by lereinter(m): 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
mugu
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by lereinter(m): 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
Shelumiel:
God will surely repay her
accordingly

lolz
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by elizabethg: 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
lol... enjoy all kinds of entertainment videos @ https://muguvideos.com
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by Statham(m): 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ain't got no pity for no body mehn!!!!
Guess some Dudes be acting dumb like shiiiit!!!!

Most of these hoes ain't loyal!!!
Trying my possible best to be neutral here.
Guess he didn't see any signs before the main right?

Oga Mr too nice¡!!!!!...wehdone Sir!!!!

And for the lady eh..... karma's real!!!!

Na that same military hand wey been do mad pressups go still beat you die!!!!!!!!

E pain me shaaa!!!!����
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by 9jaRealist: 5:36am On Apr 20, 2019
Abegi quit whining like a loser...
You may not realize it now, but she actually did you a favor. Go find someone else deserving of you.

BTW, quit bitching about all the money you supposedly spent on her...
You are not buying a hooker or a slave, but asking another human being to co-join her life with yours.
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by tightpussy156: 8:00am On Apr 20, 2019
stupid man.the most biggest fool in the world.weak fellow.u are a disgrace to man.5yrs of huzzle to feed an cater for a lady nothing to show for it.the stupid Ashawo dump u for a military man u come nairaland they cry crocodile tears.u deserved what u get.never u sponsor a lady through school except is ur wife.the foolish ones will never learn.u the wash pants for a girl u never see her pussy shape,u never kpansh, u they fool ursef follow olosho while another military man they Bleep the pussy to red. carry ur cross.ladies never look front or back before they dump man.if na man do this they will call him names like heartless. those that will quote me wrong for saying the truth should hug transformer.
Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by XhosaNostra(f): 8:21am On Apr 20, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Chai.
I can feel his pains.

Being jilted at the altar has been happening for a very long time (both genders are guilty of it). There're two ways one can deal with it & that is to either pull an Eliza Donnithorne AKA Miss Havisham or see a fucking shrink. Because it's also cruelty to seek out relationships, knowing that you're bleeped-up. People in general should learn to heal before "moving on to the next one". It's not mandatory to be in a relationship, so it's not fair to take out your BS on the next person because you were done wrong previously. Retire or seek help. Finish.

Women handle rejection better than men, in a sense, because they often choose not to bleed on those who didn't cut them, by avoiding relationships altogether.

Re: "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" by Mryacks: 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Chai.
I can feel his pains.

Exactly....I dislike people (men or women) who lead others on romantically but knowing fully well they don't see a future with that kind of person. That is to selfish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? / 8 Years Of Relationship And Not Even A Proposal From My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.