Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad (57899 Views)

Victor Osimhen Becomes Africa' all-time leading goalscorer In The Serie A / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Serie A Golden Boot / Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by RemiTinubu(f): 1:24am On Apr 21, 2019
[s]
TheBeat:

Close mouth!
Is Ronaldo even better than Zidane? I mentioned names but you selected some to masturbate with. You hopeless fans have reduced football to counting tap in goals. Maradona is talked about because of his exploits in creating and scoring goals. Despite all his selfishness, he hasn't scored 50 goals in a season. He never scored 91 goals in a year. He has just 4 golden boots. His goals per game ratio is less than that of Messi who scores, assists, creates, dribbles and do magic. I can't pay to watch someone lurk around 18 yard box waiting for tap ins. Ronaldinho was entertaining, zidane was, maradona was and Messi is. Quit the comparison please. 6th golden boot and 6th Ballon D'or in the bag. Deal with it
[/s]
unfortunately football is not your favorite channel which Telemundo
it's far beyond dribbling and probably dancing around with ball
football is breaking walls doing the unthinkable and goaty things
that's what Ronaldo is doing
conquering both club and country
not a run away kid that is scared of playing for his country all he knows is Barcelona shirt and nothing more
even if he wins 20 balon dors with Barcelona
Ronaldo remains the goat
he has achieved for his club and country beyond measures
plays a fantastic ball, one man riot scores with head and both foot
can play all FW positions
kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by coolh3ad(m): 1:24am On Apr 21, 2019
RemiTinubu:
[s][/s]
only if they can afford him bro
unfortunately goat Ronaldo don't do osho free football
his bugatti chiron only can buy all the players and staffs of one of those clubs

Meanwhile tell your Messi to try out another club and lead his national team to at least ordinary Copa America then we can even consider him match to Maradona not even goat Ronaldo

Well which one did C ronaldo lead is national team to?...European Championship?.Shey he win any world cup with portugal?...Well Messi won the Olympics with Argentina and U-20 world cup with Argentina....Did your C Ronaldo win any of these?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 21, 2019
Slynation:

U be pure Olodo i swear, what do u mean by try different leagues.....?
Ronaldo started from Sporting CP, they were top club in Portugal only behind porto and Benfica...
went to Man united who were a Top force in EPL, later went to Real madrid that dominated Spain for years, Now Juventus that will keep on winning seria till thy kingdom come(4 top clubs in 4 different countries)

And by some useless Nigerian mathematics if Messi should move from Barcelona to Bayern munich to PSG to Man city(4 top clubs in 4 different countries) he will flop....grin

Una mumu die i swear......!!
why are you behaving like an illiterate.... So you cant prove a point without insults, abuses and curses or is this part of the requirement to be a messi fan..... Prove your pointless fact without insults please
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by RemiTinubu(f): 1:28am On Apr 21, 2019
[s]
Slynation:

We all know Ronaldinho was the king of dribbles no doubt about that....
But u saying Messi can't play all FW shows u are the kid here who started watching football when CR7 switched to Juventus, I will forgive ur ignorance but will only remind you Messi scored 73 goals a season in 2011/2012 when he was deployed to Top9 position....
Ur CR7 will never achieve that even without Goalkeeper at the goalpost...

[/s]
this shows you don't even know football positions sef cheesy

please which FW positions are you talking about that Messi can play grin

i guess you don't even know that your short dwarf is one legged player and you're talking Nonsense about all Foward positions Ronaldo can play comfortably
shows you watch RAW and smackdown and loves Messi
I'll advise you to involve yourself more with football to avoid further disgrace of yourself
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by miketayo(m): 1:28am On Apr 21, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Penaldo was bought to win the UCL.....He is the true definition of failure

Let's be honest with ourselves the dude is a winner
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by coolh3ad(m): 1:29am On Apr 21, 2019
segunmelvin:
why are you behaving like an illiterate.... So you cant prove a point without insults, abuses and curses or is this part of the requirement to be a messi fan..... Prove your pointless fact without insults please

He has proved his point. Sorry about the insults. What do you have to add or subtract?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by RemiTinubu(f): 1:29am On Apr 21, 2019
[s]
Elliot2:
Man u,Real madrid n Juve r no small clubs as at when Ronaldo joined them. Your goat should be helping genoa rather.
[/s]
nope he doesn't play for charity because those clubs can't afford his services grin

Bro you don't know anything about football
stick to your favorite sports grin

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Slynation(m): 1:30am On Apr 21, 2019
RemiTinubu:
[s][/s]
yes he'll Flop like he did in Argentina squad laden team

she should check out other clubs and save his miserable fans from guessing
till then
Ronaldo remains the goat

Your level of Mediocrity is top notch......
If common Pedro should transfer to Juventus, he will bag Seria A, La liga and EPL titles as well....
so save us this stupid picture and evidence gotten due to footballing prostitution....

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by wizend: 1:30am On Apr 21, 2019
RemiTinubu:
[s][/s]
till he do this
he's still far behind Ronaldo
it's not about talk
it's about stats and reality grin

kiss the truth
Shatap and get out
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Slynation(m): 1:33am On Apr 21, 2019
segunmelvin:
If u can't comprehend my point there, then the post ain't for you....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by RemiTinubu(f): 1:33am On Apr 21, 2019
coolh3ad:

Well which one did C ronaldo lead is national team to?...European Championship?..Well Messi won the Olympics with Argentina and U-20 world cup with Argentina....Did your C Ronaldo win any of these?
Ronaldo won euro remember that grin

oops before you tell me blah blah blah about how he got injured in finals
go back and check how many goals he scored in that tournament and i hope you know that those are goals that brought them to finals grin

Messi winning under 20 cheesy
bro go back to sleep even your Messi fellow fans will laugh at you
we're talking about senior international trophy and you're here talking about un20 that mikel was runner up cheesy
you should have included un17 that Nigeria won back to back grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by selemo: 1:34am On Apr 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
imagine!eight seasons in a row.FARMERS LEAGUE
grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Elliot2(m): 1:35am On Apr 21, 2019
RemiTinubu:
[s][/s]
nope he doesn't play for charity because those clubs can't afford his services grin

Bro you don't know anything about football
stick to your favorite sports grin
my childhood friend here plays Berra than you fake goat.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by RemiTinubu(f): 1:35am On Apr 21, 2019
[s]
Slynation:

Your level of Mediocrity is top notch......
If common Pedro should transfer to Juventus, he will bag Seria A, La liga and EPL titles as well....
so save us this stupid picture and evidence gotten due to footballing prostitution....
[/s]
claptrap
tell your Messi to try out something new. till then
Ronaldo remains the goat grin

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by wizend: 1:36am On Apr 21, 2019
RemiTinubu post=77719200[s:
]Ronaldo won euro remember that grin

go back and check how many goals he scored in that tournament and i hope you know that those are goals that brought them to finals grin

we're talking about senior international trophy and you're here talking about un20 that mikel was runner up cheesy
you should have included un17 that Nigeria won back to back grin[/s]
SilasNwude shut up
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by RemiTinubu(f): 1:36am On Apr 21, 2019
[s]
Elliot2:
my childhood friend here plays Berra than you fake goat.
[/s]
you've been noticed
grin

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Slynation(m): 1:37am On Apr 21, 2019
RemiTinubu:
[s][/s]
this shows you don't even know football positions sef cheesy

please which FW positions are you talking about that Messi can play grin

i guess you don't even know that your short dwarf is one legged player and you're talking Nonsense about all Foward positions Ronaldo can play comfortably
shows you watch RAW and smackdown and loves Messi
I'll advise you to involve yourself more with football to avoid further disgrace of yourself
When i say u know nothing about football, some people will think it's an insult, so a left footed player can't play in a top 9 position?? u need sense in your life....
I just have to stop replying you cos am talking Football u talking Rugby....!!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by ogene144(m): 1:39am On Apr 21, 2019
osazsky:
fool,if he was DAT good ,y didn't he go to Torino to win it,juve has been winning d league for more than 10years,so d serial A means nothing to them,he was bought for d UCL and a small ajax floged d hell out of him and he cried like a baby after d game,mumu
Barcelona fan spotted
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by RemiTinubu(f): 1:39am On Apr 21, 2019
[s]
Slynation:

When i say u know nothing about football, some people will think it's an insult, so a left footed player can't play in a top 9 position?? u need sense in your life....
I just have to stop replying you cos am talking Football u talking Rugby....!!
[/s]
lol have you ever seen Messi in that position?
haaa you don't even know what your Messi is even playing and you're arguing football
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by selemo: 1:41am On Apr 21, 2019
But black man is really ugly..

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Slynation(m): 1:43am On Apr 21, 2019
RemiTinubu:
[s][/s]
lol have you ever seen Messi in that position?
haaa you don't even know what your Messi is even playing and you're arguing football
Please stop disgracing urself further....
Messi have played in that position countless times....
like i said earlier, He scored a massive 73goals in all competition playing as a false 9 in 2011/2012....
Google that or Stfu.....

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by RemiTinubu(f): 1:45am On Apr 21, 2019
[s]
Slynation:

Please stop disgracing urself further....
Messi have played in that position countless times....
like i said earlier, He scored a massive 73goals in all competition playing as a false 9 in 2011/2012....
Google that or Stfu.....
[/s]
lol you must have mistaken false 9 position

please tell me how a false 9 operates cheesy grin

Messi can never match Ronaldo
Ronaldo a class himself proven beyond reasonable doubts
a goat cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Praisesongz: 1:46am On Apr 21, 2019
davillian:
Celebrating what?
After Ajax sent you people home even with Cr7
your mouth go soon shut
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 21, 2019
SilasNwude:
I wonder why any sane mind that watches football will ever compare Messi to Ronaldo
on what aspects kwanu?
football is more than dribbling at least Ronaldinho does that better

but how can you compare someone that has proven himself in all aspects of football
he played in 3 different countries and still maintain his goat attitude
he's currently playing in his 4th country and he's still doing great

he used an average country team to lift the euro Cup (International trophy)

unlike someone that they called best that cannot see even beyond Barcelona?
do you know that playing different countries affects players?
someone that ran away twice from his squad laden national team

only real lovers of football will understand that Ronaldo is far better and more complete player than Messi
Football isn't more than tap in?
Messi is a master of all. Ronaldo is a master of one.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by HBB1(m): 2:15am On Apr 21, 2019
rapid101:
u re pained he is better dan ur dwarf of a player tell him to live barca nd come play for mancity or even PSG let see his worth nd tell him not to fake injuries again as not to run from national duties.... d best d world has ever produced is cr7
He conquered from his own country down to England, went to Spain did same were ur dwarf has refuse to live and now in Italy doing great at d age of 34
Cr7 is d real goat

Seems like Ronaldo is always trying to prove himself. The greatest people don't try to prove themselves, the Lion never tries to prove itself...
Claiming to be the best just because he is globetrotting seems like he has to constantly reassure himself.
Ronaldo left Sporting Lisbon for Man U and then Madrid (biggest club in the world) because it was always a step up. He journey to Italy was because they had gotten tired of his antics and ushered him out-- the talk of a new challenge was a big fat lie.
Since football is all about individual goals and titles won whilst injured, I rate Pele as the GOAT!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad by coolh3ad(m): 2:16am On Apr 21, 2019
RemiTinubu:
Ronaldo won euro remember that grin

you should have included un17 that Nigeria won back to back grin

Did your C Ronaldo win any of them Oga. Na simple question I ask. No need to write plenty story.....European Championship is the same as the Euro you said he won mister I too know C ronaldo....If U-20 and Olympics isn't recognised, why do we still have the tournaments and why do countries still participate in these till today?...Even your C Ronaldo Portugal sef....shebi he play all these tournaments and he sabi ball well, why he no win am na my question to you?...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) / Nigeria Under-17 Star Victor Osimhen Completes Spurs Move / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.