Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Have You Ever Dated A Random Lady You Approached On The Street? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated A Random Lady You Approached On The Street? (1476 Views)

I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dated A Random Lady You Approached On The Street? by Shamelessman01: 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
Se mojo charity
I always believed if anything will happen between me and a lady. Something will bring us together. So if I see a random lady pass by I don't approach I just believe something will bring us together if it's meant to happen. But due to lack of relationship am beginning to think otherwise. So guys have you ever dated a lady you approached on the street?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Random Lady You Approached On The Street? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
Countless times. But most of the time, it doesn’t end well. Immediately fvcks is given, we return her back to the street where we found her.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Random Lady You Approached On The Street? by Wyry: 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Random Lady You Approached On The Street? by Giftedprof: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
One man's food is another man's poison
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Random Lady You Approached On The Street? by Sundrus: 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ehen! E sweet those days wey we dey run that parole then. But now things & things make us press break. Funny thing be say i dey always get luck for woman matter, cuz e dey very easy then, chicks been dey even toast me, based on my packaging. Nothing hard to approach woman for street oh, as long as u dey bold, u get lyrics for mouth & some sense of humour & u fit still chest rejection....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Random Lady You Approached On The Street? by osamz007: 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
Carchoice:
Countless times. But most of the time, it doesn’t end well. Immediately fvcks is given, we return her back to the street where we found her.

IN OBEDIENCE TO THE BOOK OF NIGGALATIANS
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Random Lady You Approached On The Street? by Shamelessman01: 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
Carchoice:
bad boy
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Random Lady You Approached On The Street? by Shamelessman01: 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
Sundrus:
Ehen! E sweet those days wey we dey run that parole then. But now things & things make us press break. Funny thing be say i dey always get luck for woman matter, cuz e dey very easy then, chicks been dey even toast me, based on my packaging. Nothing hard to approach woman for street oh, as long as u dey bold, u get lyrics for mouth & some sense of humour & u fit still chest rejection....

na wa ooh I one be like you
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Random Lady You Approached On The Street? by Shamelessman01: 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
Wyry:
haba why
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Random Lady You Approached On The Street? by Slyzen(m): 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
Twice. I met one at the ATM queue, she was petite and cute. We lasted about 3 months. The other I met at a provision store. I made a little banter and found out she was doing small shopping for her birthday. Coincidentally, my birthday was just a few days back, and we joked about being birthday mates. I was invited to her birthday and we started dating thereafter. It lasted about 3 months as well. Both relationships were fun, but the ladies were just out to explore. I couldn't care less as I know the true nature of women in that age bracket.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Random Lady You Approached On The Street? by tobechi74: 12:35am On Dec 09, 2020
Noo, I need to know her character first. I am highly sekective
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Random Lady You Approached On The Street? by Shamelessman01: 6:45am On Dec 09, 2020
Slyzen:
Twice. I met one at the ATM queue, she was petite and cute. We lasted about 3 months. The other I met at a provision store. I made a little banter and found out she was doing small shopping for her birthday. Coincidentally, my birthday was just a few days back, and we joked about being birthday mates. I was invited to her birthday and we started dating thereafter. It lasted about 3 months as well. Both relationships were fun, but the ladies were just out to explore. I couldn't care less as I know the true nature of women in that age bracket.

their hoeing phase I guess?
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Random Lady You Approached On The Street? by Okoroawusa: 7:05am On Dec 09, 2020
Which one is"random" lady?

Everybody is random until you get to know the person better

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Random Lady You Approached On The Street? by paulolee(m): 7:06am On Dec 09, 2020
na normal street life for guys back den in lag...met soo many babes in d streets bt it doesn't last long bcoz it jus abt d sex n u back again hunting...
na dier i kno d tru meaning of "u dnt judge a book wit its cover"....I see different types of nunu dts totally different from its package
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Random Lady You Approached On The Street? by Kapilta(m): 7:10am On Dec 09, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Which one is"random" lady?

Everybody is random until you get to know the person better
I tire give the op.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Random Lady You Approached On The Street? by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 09, 2020
Carchoice:
my niqqa

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Random Lady You Approached On The Street? by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 09, 2020
Giftedprof:
One man's food is another man's poison
You are a problem to the Nigerian society.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Random Lady You Approached On The Street? by Shamelessman01: 8:40am On Dec 09, 2020
paulolee:
na normal street life for guys back den in lag...met soo many babes in d streets bt it doesn't last long bcoz it jus abt d sex n u back again hunting...
na dier i kno d tru meaning of "u dnt judge a book wit its cover"....I see different types of nunu dts totally different from its package
really? bitter nunu?
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Random Lady You Approached On The Street? by paulolee(m): 9:35am On Dec 09, 2020
Shamelessman01:

really? bitter nunu?
something like dt...a clean looking working class bea with smelly nunu, i go jus use mind n c.d enta mk she no feel bad bt no de pass 5mins inside n such aint allowed to ride..
also remember one bea dt was innocent looking n always inviting me to church program n to join dier workers for church, wen ticket play n she gre to spend nite, I even planned going in raw bcoz I think say na Virg, jus say mk i manage d c.d for first round bt nt until I enta n meet big hole...I jus stopped, brought out my small looking angry diick n sat down looking at her n she started crying...
I told her to stop crying dt I love her like dt, i manage run d show with some fake moans from asif am feeling d wide looking nunu n even told her its my best eva..
when done I blocked her number n stopped attending her church bt still dnt kno why she was crying dt nite..
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Random Lady You Approached On The Street? by bknight: 11:54am On Dec 09, 2020
shocked
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Random Lady You Approached On The Street? by blinking001(m): 11:54am On Dec 09, 2020
Never
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Random Lady You Approached On The Street? by blinking001(m): 11:55am On Dec 09, 2020
Wyry:
Bros your mata na mata cheesy grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Random Lady You Approached On The Street? by Giftedprof: 11:59am On Dec 09, 2020
You are a problem to your family and generations
Masonkaycares:
You are a problem to the Nigerian society.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Random Lady You Approached On The Street? by Shamelessman01: 6:55am On Dec 10, 2020
blinking001:
Never
me too

(1) (Reply)

Men On This Site Should Clap For Themselves / 20 Important/Crazy Facts For You! (PICTURES) / A Runs Girl Want A Relationship With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.