Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Anybody Been In This Situation Before?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anybody Been In This Situation Before?? (1919 Views)

Relationship Advice Needed, Been In This Kinda Situation Before? / Have You Found Yourself In Ths Situation Before / Has Anyone Been In This Situation Before?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Been In This Situation Before?? by fayded(m): 7:12am On Apr 22, 2019
Hey guys. Happy easter.
So I will try to make this as short as possible.
Been dating my girl for bout a year now. We've been cool, as in super cool.
Everybody knows that we've been dating. No issues at all.
We're in d same school sha. Buh I'm in a higher level and I school at the teaching hospital which is like 2hrs away from the uni's main branch(which is where she stays) .

So she comes to visit me once in a while sha.. Like once a month or twice a month. And we always have fun.
So recently, she's been acting weird, and was like she can't come visiting again,that wamhat if she has an accident on the road and one way or the other, her mum gets involved.
So, she was like I should give her space to think.
I gave her space sha, buh she kept on chatting me up, calling and all.
And she brought up another stuff, that she wants us to end up together,buh that if her mum finds out bout d relationship before we're ready. That her mum would not approve it.
Also said that she doesn't want to let go bla bla bla.
The point is that she is confused. I know Dt.
Now I don't know whether to just give her space and let her stay away first or convince her.
And when I give her space, she keeps chatting and texting me still.
Advice, guys.
And no, I know she ain't cheating and yes, she's mummy's girl, like alot.
Buh you know, we don't always get to choose who we love.
Thanks, guys
Re: Anybody Been In This Situation Before?? by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:17am On Apr 22, 2019
Every standard school has a Guidance and counselling unit and personnel. ...

Whatever you make out of the above is what I meant.

Good morning bro. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anybody Been In This Situation Before?? by JasonScoolari: 7:30am On Apr 22, 2019
Apart from sex, what other benefits do you guys get from each other?

For her to be thinking of "Accident" and how "Mummy" would feel if she finds out says alot about the "sexlationship"

3 Likes

Re: Anybody Been In This Situation Before?? by fayded(m): 7:33am On Apr 22, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Apart from sex, what other benefits do you guys get from each other?

For her to be thinking of "Accident" and how "Mummy" would feel if she finds out says alot about the "sexlationship"

of course, besides sex. we re good friends.I'm her best friend.. and she tells me everything.
and we have a lot of fun together,gisting and all dt.
and I help her academically alot too.
the thing is she is an over-thinker ,just like me and likes everything to be perfect and right.
she just wants everything to be right
Re: Anybody Been In This Situation Before?? by ifex370(m): 7:37am On Apr 22, 2019
2 categories of people you should never date.

Teenager's
The mentally immature.
Those that just got their heartbroken.

Oh that was 3 right?

Op that girl will play with your head. But I suspect you enjoy whatever it is she's doing.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Been In This Situation Before?? by Lotel: 7:42am On Apr 22, 2019
The girl is confused

Re: Anybody Been In This Situation Before?? by JasonScoolari: 7:50am On Apr 22, 2019
fayded:

of course, besides sex. we re good friends.I'm her best friend.. and she tells me everything.
and we have a lot of fun together,gisting and all dt.
and I help her academically alot too.
the thing is she is an over-thinker ,just like me and likes everything to be perfect and right.
she just wants everything to be right
Good and fine.

But don't you think the "Right" thing to do is to concentrate on what brought you there?

Yes, you guys don't often see each other as expected, but boy, you're there for something and not to waste the little 10litres of semen God has deposited in your body.

Imperfection is the hallmark of humanity, and we tend to respond to those "calls" but don't get carried away and forget your target.

The news of a randy 200 level Library and Information Science student of Benue state University who died while trying to please his girlfriend in bed should be a guide for you.

I will advise you give each other some space(Not breakup) just for you to concentrate.

I wish you well bro.

3 Likes

Re: Anybody Been In This Situation Before?? by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 22, 2019
At the mention of his name prick,every punna must bow.
Either she is receiving a new prick or your prick is not reaching the right place.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Been In This Situation Before?? by fayded(m): 8:17am On Apr 22, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Good and fine.

But don't you think the "Right" thing to do is to concentrate on what brought you there?

Yes, you guys don't often see each other as expected, but boy, you're there for something and not to waste the little 10litres of semen God has deposited in your body.

Imperfection is the hallmark of humanity, and we tend to respond to those "calls" but don't get carried away and forget your target.

The news of a randy 200 level Library and Information Science student of Benue state University who died while trying to please his girlfriend in bed should be a guide for you.

I will advise you give each other some space(Not breakup) just for you to concentrate.

I wish you well bro.
Thanks, man
Re: Anybody Been In This Situation Before?? by lilianofentse(f): 8:18am On Apr 22, 2019
She might be cheating on you. Find out first

1 Like

Re: Anybody Been In This Situation Before?? by dingbang(m): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2019
Yes o. Pls leave her alone let her continue with her studies.
Re: Anybody Been In This Situation Before?? by Olanrefront3355(m): 11:33am On Apr 22, 2019
Fayded

grin

I see everyone talking about the girl being confused undecided No girl is confused, she knows what she's trynna accomplish, she want out... That's the blatant true...

And she doesn't want the blame totally on her, she'd continue chatting with you and one day ask you to be friend because one spiritual head said it or her Mum saw a message from you on her phone and she wants to end it..

Bro, this might not be the case, but I'm 80% sure she gave you those points 'accident' and 'Mummy' for a reason...

Who does that? After a year she suddenly think she would have accident or her Mum will be against it if she finds out.

Girls be fooling us since time immemorial....

1 Like

Re: Anybody Been In This Situation Before?? by popweezy(m): 11:51am On Apr 22, 2019
Why is see mtin telling me OP is a unilorite
Re: Anybody Been In This Situation Before?? by popweezy(m): 11:51am On Apr 22, 2019
Why is somtin telling me OP is a unilorite
Re: Anybody Been In This Situation Before?? by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2019
She don't know what she want. That is the simple truth
Re: Anybody Been In This Situation Before?? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
u both should concentrate on ur studies so u don't graduate with Pass! op leave dat gal alone

Re: Anybody Been In This Situation Before?? by anthonyuncle(m): 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
she don find replacement
Re: Anybody Been In This Situation Before?? by bossvinqualad25(m): 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
If u are good in cleaning jobs,u can reach me on 08169217408 for more details bcoz work is available dis Week location lagos

(1) (Reply)

‘ambitious’ Sex Worker Highlights Some Of Her Accomplishments At 22. / . / A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.