Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! (5916 Views)

What Can I Drink To Last Long In Bed ( Is Urgent) / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] / My Bed Is Now A Slaughter Slab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
Let me start by reminding everyone that it's rainy season and you should always shut your windows when going out.

Last night I was home, I heard electric sparks from outside, I hurriedly went outside the gate. It was a truck that came to deliver sand to a site in my street, The bucket of the truck mistakenly hit the wires while offloading and there was a loud spark when the wires touched together and the light went off.

People were coming out from their compounds so I left them with the truck driver and the building site contractor, then I went back in but there was no light then. I opened the windows as I was preparing to go out, shortly afterwards, I left the house and didn't come back again till this morning.

When I woke up in the hotel this morning it was raining and I was tired because I slept around 4am and woke by 7am.

I left the hotel hurriedly went to NEPA office to pay my bills because I was told they would start disconnecting people today.

I left the Nepa office later, headed home to sleep well but on getting home I got into my flat went straight to my bedroom to sleep, my whole bed was soaked from the rainfall this morning cry

I was downcast The thing weak me well, I needed sleep badly so I just got duvet, spread it on top the bed and jumped on top grin. It feels cold and I couldnt sleep again.

I'm still on top of it typing and chatting while thinking how I go take carry the foam go sun dry. cry
(make neighbors no think say I Don piss for bed grin ;

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
ntooooor!

4 Likes

Re: My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! by iTearHerToto: 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
And put this sh!t up in romance section

How is that romantic

Pukes angry

8 Likes

Re: My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
And put this sh!t up in romance section

How is that romantic

Pukes angry

You don't think lying on a wet bed is romantic? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
You done piss for bed grin grin grin

Thanks for the comic relief, I needed that tongue

4 Likes

Re: My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! by WinningEleven(m): 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
candlewax:

You don't think lying on a wet bed is romantic? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=WinningEleven post=77787898][/quote]

Those that didn't give a f**k did not comment, so you actually gave a f**k

4 Likes

Re: My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! by ikennamadu1(m): 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hahahahahahaha this guy shaaaa
Re: My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
Oga talk true, you don piss for bed? grin
Re: My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! by Mrkumareze(m): 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
U were pressing until 4am, nigga u try... better sun dey it now before it starts smelling

3 Likes

Re: My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mrkumareze:
U were pressing until 4am, nigga u try... better sun dey it now before it starts smelling.

bro you are right about the smell part, I don't know about pressing
Re: My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! by Mrkumareze(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
candlewax:

Tell us wot kept u awake all nite embarassed

3 Likes

Re: My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mrkumareze:

see me see wahala oo shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! by BluntBlunt: 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mtcheew I even thought it was wet dreams. grin
Re: My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! by Michelle55: 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
You sure say no be piss Op cos I know trust you cheesy Just imagine say you carry the foam go outside and your neighbors dey look you smiley Na you by yasef, upon yasef go dey explain give dem when dem no ask you anything.. They will be like see this agbaya wey piss for bed con dey explain gibberish give us like say we ask am anything cheesy Abi im think say we be small pikin ni

1 Like

Re: My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! by Drwords(m): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
Michelle55:
You sure say no be piss Op cos I know trust you cheesy Just imagine say you carry the foam go outside and your neighbors dey look you smiley Na you by yasef, upon yasef go dey explain give dem when dem no ask you anything.. They will be like see this agbaya wey piss for bed con dey explain gibberish give us like say we ask am anything cheesy Abi im think say we be small pikin ni

Sister, what exactly are you saying?

Re: My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
Michelle55:

Exactly. Na me go explain without anyone asking.
E no funny oo
Re: My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! by Michelle55: 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
Drwords:

Sister, what exactly are you saying?
Brother, what do you understand smiley
Re: My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mrkumareze:
In a hotel tooshocked
Re: My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! by Michelle55: 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
candlewax:

Exactly. Na me go explain without anyone asking.
E no funny oo
To save yourself the drama and stares from neighbors, sun dry the bed when everyone has gone out cheesy too much sense will not kee me oh chei

Re: My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! by Savage991: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
Michelle55:

If you don't understand the shit she just said raise your hands.

Re: My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
Michelle55:

To save yourself the drama and stares from neighbors, sun dry the bed when everyone has gone out cheesy too much sense will not kee me oh chei

You too much
Re: My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! by 22brains(m): 1:58am On Apr 24, 2019
candlewax:

sharap spoil spoil pickin. Na keypad him talk say you press(chat till dawn) no be bobi. wait oo... Abi Na bobi? Wetin carry you go Hotel sef? children of nowadays.

1 Like

Re: My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 24, 2019
22brains:
sharap spoil spoil pickin. Na keypad him talk say you press(chat till dawn) no be bobi. wait oo... Abi Na bobi? Wetin carry you go Hotel sef? children of nowadays.

I was mean to you, I shouldn't have replied the way I did because you could be joking . I apologize, I'm not used to people telling to shut up even as a joke. My apology.

Cc
22brains
Re: My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! by 22brains(m): 2:08am On Apr 24, 2019
candlewax:

Its early in the morning, quote me in this manner in the afternoon and you will deactivate your account yourself
hahahaha...... candlewax will not kee me. so U never sleep? you go still stay awake till 4a.m again. but this time, Na piss you go con piss for bed.

1 Like

Re: My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 24, 2019
22brains:
hahahaha...... candlewax will not kee me. so U never sleep? you go still stay awake till 4a.m again. but this time, Na piss you go con piss for bed.

I have been sleeping since afternoon. I will sleep shortly anyway. I don't bed wet

1 Like

Re: My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! by Nobody: 4:51am On Apr 24, 2019
Just tie the wet bed to the roof of your car... And drive round town....

Re: My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! by Lotel: 7:53am On Apr 24, 2019
Michelle55:
WTF are you saying

Re: My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! by WooodSI: 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
Haha, thank you for sharing this story. Yeah, that's why I always close windows during the rain.
Re: My Bed Is Soaked Right Now!! by StanHansen: 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
Lol, I remember when I had almost the same situation two years ago and it wasn't that funny. But since then I always close windows before the rain. I have also noticed that my bed has become really different. My bedbase turned out to be at very low conditions and I had to change it completely. It was hard to find a high quality bedbase these days but I eventually did it. I found a walnut colored bedbase at https://www.ecosa.com.au/bedbase that is really stylish. So I'm very thankful that I had such a situation with that rain.

(1) (Reply)

How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years / Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? / End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.