Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,351 members, 7,853,546 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) (30337 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him / Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by safarigirl(f): 9:44am On Apr 24, 2019
The level of ignorance polluting this thread is mind-numbing

Instead of researching further on the condition, the only thing y'all are harping on is gay this one, lesbian that one. Bunch of bloody fornicators worrying about homosexuals, all of you will burn in the same hell and all of you have bastardised the marriage istitution equally.

1 Like

Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:44am On Apr 24, 2019
Lesbian trying to justify her illuminous acts

2 Likes

Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by omoadeleye(m): 9:44am On Apr 24, 2019
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 24, 2019
chloride6:

Why are you so ignorant?
Read the post before quoting me angry
Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 24, 2019
Yea! me too!! i am a lesbian, bisexual, gay, Hetreosexual, Homosexual, Transexual. intersexual, Feminist, Menist, Humanist, Meat eating Vegetarian.. angry

Please if Anyone knows any "thing" else New, tell me so i can Add it to my collections of personalities.

1 Like

Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by Hintona(f): 9:45am On Apr 24, 2019
meobizy:
Some people just post any random rubbish in this forum.
Like you
Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 24, 2019
Debramaye:
This is lesbianism on another level grin I'm even confused
you mean you are one of them lesbians? hence your confusion? grin

Just asking oo!
Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 24, 2019
babzo:
Too much confusion in this world. And a lot of is coming from places where they are filled to satisfaction and dont know hunger.
Sometimes, too much comfort and ease can be bad.

Male and female is what we know before.
Now they say there is LGBT, transgender, intersex, interpol,transgendered,maleshe,zee zee, demdem, queer, gay...haba.

You see fine girl and you need to ask again " were you born a girl? Are you intersex? Are you straight or bend"

Infact, i may need to apply for the 1 way ticket to Mars .
Absolutely! grin And Gaga, gugu, crossed, planked, rooundabout. Just pick your choice and run with it.
Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by bewla(m): 9:53am On Apr 24, 2019
calculator123:
Genetically malled but physically female.
lets fix her up if she sex
Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 24, 2019
safarigirl:

Instead of researching further on the condition, the only thing y'all are harping on is gay this one, lesbian that one. Bunch of bloody fornicators worrying about homosexuals, all of you will burn in the same hell and all of you have bastardised the marriage istitution equally.
People will still form their opinions even After researches, And yes, they are Allowed to have an opinion, regardless of how un-informed their opinions may sound. This sort of issues is not something you should expect people just swallow easily. Alot of people are just comming to terms with gays and lesbianisms, then this? shocked

Do not Also sound like them by Accussing them of bastardising the marriage institutions.
Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by meobizy(f): 10:06am On Apr 24, 2019
Who has a remedy for Operamini double posting comments in this forum?
Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by meobizy(f): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2019
Hintona:
Like you
This one is looking for attention. Lol.
Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by Bimpe29: 10:14am On Apr 24, 2019
Allahu Samad!
Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by Aladdin1(m): 10:19am On Apr 24, 2019
In amaechi mornagor voice "mistakes of creation"
Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by Happyfela(m): 10:24am On Apr 24, 2019
Makes No Sense,Maybe Later
Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:29am On Apr 24, 2019
Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:29am On Apr 24, 2019
U learnt Smtn new doesn’t mean u shud love it. To avoid confusion it’s left for the person to choose what he/she wants to become male or female. Which one is intersex
Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by lita22(f): 10:33am On Apr 24, 2019
A simple google search would have educated you but you decided to display your ignorance
Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by Oddsman(m): 10:37am On Apr 24, 2019
To me intersex is hermophroditism. Others are transgenders
Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by Omuka: 10:39am On Apr 24, 2019
Physically stupid, genetically mad.
Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by Rebuke: 10:42am On Apr 24, 2019
safarigirl:

Sister, why yhu dey para na? Are yhu what I am thinking?

Yhu are angry because people don't know about such things.

I think yhu shld rather be disturbed abt the lies the devil is selling to us thru the media.
Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by sharena(m): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2019
noble71:
The babe get prick? grin
NA SO E BE SO
Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by safarigirl(f): 11:14am On Apr 24, 2019
gypsey:
People will still form their opinions even After researches, And yes, they are Allowed to have an opinion, regardless of how un-informed their opinions may sound. This sort of issues is not something you should expect people just swallow easily. Alot of people are just comming to terms with gays and lesbianisms, then this? shocked

Do not Also sound like them by Accussing them of bastardising the marriage institutions.
they are bastardising it wnd happily going against the Bible and Koran they claim to follow....the idea of no one being sinless and God's unending grace only applies to fornicators, but once these same people hear of homosexuals, they start thumping the Bible.

Hypocrisy is also a sin. So, fornicators and adulterers should remember that

2 Likes

Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by UncletC: 11:16am On Apr 24, 2019
Debramaye:

Read the post before quoting me angry
you are still showing ignorant. check the meaning of intersex
Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by UncletC: 11:25am On Apr 24, 2019
Intersex is a condition where one is born with the male and female reproductive organs..... so one's overall gender summary could only be determined by medics and the individual self..
left for one to say he is a male or she is female base on chromosomes and gender favourable capacities....this has nothing to do with gay or lesbian except where this status is wrongly used for perversion....

1 Like

Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by luluman: 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
Flexherbal:
Life matters!
This one na curse o.
Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by babzo(m): 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
lita22:
A simple google search would have educated you but you decided to display your ignorance[ quote author=babzo post=77808793]Too much confusion in this world. And a lot of is coming from places where they are filled to satisfaction and dont know hunger.
Sometimes, too much comfort and ease can be bad.

Male and female is what we know before.
Now they say there is LGBT, transgender, intersex, interpol,transgendered,maleshe,zee zee, demdem, queer, gay...haba.

You see fine girl and you need to ask again " were you born a girl? Are you intersex? Are you straight or bend"

Infact, i may need to apply for the 1 way ticket to Mars .

Search for what again? More confusion?

Thank you ma
Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
safarigirl:
they are bastardising it wnd happily going against the Bible and Koran they claim to follow....the idea of no one being sinless and God's unending grace only applies to fornicators, but once these same people hear of homosexuals, they start thumping the Bible.

Hypocrisy is also a sin. So, fornicators and adulterers should remember that
Absolutely! correct.
Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
babzo:

Search for what again? More confusion?

Thank you ma
I wonder oo! grin You must search for it, whether you like it or not, otherwise your butt will smell.. grin

Pesin don taya for confusion.
Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by Fixitgood(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
iAudio:
So who among the two is the intersex?

The ugly one, I guess.
Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by Greatzeus(m): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
meobizy:
Some people just post any random rubbish in this forum.
Unfortunately the random rubbish get pushed to the front page, while the more enlightening topics rots at the background.

1 Like

Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by Greatzeus(m): 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Lesbian trying to justify her illuminous acts
Are you better than lesbians morally? What sins have they committed that you haven't?
I like your smile by the way,but only God can judge, we are all sinners saved by grace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland's Most Beautiful Ladies / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.