Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,397 members, 7,853,769 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) (30338 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him / Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by Greatzeus(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
meobizy:
Who has a remedy for Operamini double posting comments in this forum?
It's not opera mini,it's network. Next time when you make a post and submit,if it loads and later says" no network or check your internet connection." Before you load the page again,check if it has been posted on the thread before you post again.

1 Like

Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by meobizy(f): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
Greatzeus:

It's not opera mini,it's network. Next time when you make a post and submit,if it loads and later says" no network or check your internet connection." Before you load the page again,check if it has been posted on the thread before you post again.
Okay then.
Thanks.
Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by meobizy(f): 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
Greatzeus:

Unfortunately the random rubbish get pushed to the front page, while the more enlightening topics rots at the background.
It’s a sad realization but it seems there is nothing we can do about it.
Re: Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) by Tabularasa001: 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
I think most of us just lack understanding. Let me just give a basic explanation of the condition.
They are three types of sex determination
1) chromosomal sex I.e the xy and xx
2) gonadal sex I.e testis and ovary
3) phenotypic sex I.e the physical appearance
An individual could be a chromosomal female ( xy) but a gonadal male ( have a testis which can be palpated at the inginal region). In this type of individual the vigina is only 1cm in length, plastic surgery can only extend the length of her vigina just to increase her/his sexual pleasure and the testis will be remove because it could become a cancerous tumor later in future.This individuals don't ovulate or have a menstrual cycle.
The cause of this condition is usually due to error in the development of the urogenital system I.e defect in the production of the TESTIS DETERMINING FACTOR....
I hope we can all make more research about it, to understand this set of individual better.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) / Nairaland's Most Beautiful Ladies / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.