Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

How Do You Tell Your Partner To Take Std Test - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell Your Partner To Take Std Test (965 Views)

''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" / 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell Your Partner To Take Std Test by SexynSerious(f): 12:48am On Apr 24, 2019
People I need your help. Here's my story, I abstained from having sex with my husband for more than one year. And yes, I was semi celibate .... I mean, I do fool around with some of my girlfriends but no other man has touched me in more than 5 years. Anyway, fast forward to 4 months ago, I started having sex again with my husband about 3 to 4 months ago. And a couple of week after we started having sex, I started noticing some terrible rashes on my thigh region.

So I quit having sex with him again and those rashes cleared in less than 3 weeks, even though I was still using the same ointment that did work at all when we were still sleeping together. Now, I have decided that I would never have sex with him again unless he take an STD test but I don't know how to break this news to him without destroying our relationship forever.

Please advise ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner To Take Std Test by Deicide: 1:21am On Apr 24, 2019
Take std test
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner To Take Std Test by chiommy123(f): 3:05am On Apr 24, 2019
Papa Emeka papa Emeka papa Emeka how many times did I call you go and take std test
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner To Take Std Test by BarrElChapo(m): 3:07am On Apr 24, 2019
Hard one though but you may just tell him that both of you gotta do the test that you wanna surprise him in the bedroom with something special.... .... I don't even know if I make sense
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner To Take Std Test by Oluromantic: 7:22am On Apr 24, 2019
Hmmm. If he's educated, he shd understand. But u shd tell him both of you shd go for check up based on what you noticed when u had sex with him last. If he values his health and still want to keeping having sex at all, he'll agree. The idea of saying both of u shd go is so that it won't look like you're concerned about urself and accusing him of sexual unfaithfulness..sounds more like you're with him over the matter..you get!
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner To Take Std Test by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 24, 2019
SexynSerious:
People I need your help. Here's my story, I abstained from having sex with my husband for more than one year. And yes, I was semi celibate .... I mean, I do fool around with some of my girlfriends but no other man has touched me in more than 5 years. Anyway, fast forward to 4 months ago, I started having sex again with my husband about 3 to 4 months ago. And a couple of week after we started having sex, I started noticing some terrible rashes on my thigh region.

So I quit having sex with him again and those rashes cleared in less than 3 weeks, even though I was still using the same ointment that did work at all when we were still sleeping together. Now, I have decided that I would never have sex with him again unless he take an STD test but I don't know how to break this news to him without destroying our relationship forever.

Please advise ....

Rashes are the first sign of HIV

Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner To Take Std Test by shege45: 7:26am On Apr 24, 2019
SexynSerious:

Please advise ....
rashes you say, its like you even need the test more
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner To Take Std Test by adorablepepple(f): 8:08am On Apr 24, 2019
You stopped having sex for over a year with your husband, and you didn’t deem it fit to run a test before you start getting intimate again. You thought he was waiting for you all this while?? Better tell him straight up that you both should have a test. No two ways about it

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner To Take Std Test by SexynSerious(f): 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
LOL. You're looking for trouble. You don't know my husband, that's why you'd make that suggestion.

chiommy123:
Papa Emeka papa Emeka papa Emeka how many times did I call you go and take std test
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner To Take Std Test by SexynSerious(f): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2019
Good idea, but I am a little nervous. The man has a volcanic temper.

BarrElChapo:
Hard one though but you may just tell him that both of you gotta do the test that you wanna surprise him in the bedroom with something special.... .... I don't even know if I make sense

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner To Take Std Test by SexynSerious(f): 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
OK. But I would need to tell him about my observations though or else he would turn around and blame me.

Oluromantic:
Hmmm. If he's educated, he shd understand. But u shd tell him both of you shd go for check up based on what you noticed when u had sex with him last. If he values his health and still want to keeping having sex at all, he'll agree. The idea of saying both of u shd go is so that it won't look like you're concerned about urself and accusing him of sexual unfaithfulness..sounds .ore like you're with him over the matter..you get!
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner To Take Std Test by SexynSerious(f): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
The rashes are all gone

shege45:
rashes you say, its like you even need the test more

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner To Take Std Test by ednut1(m): 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2019
Op is a guy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner To Take Std Test by SexynSerious(f): 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
Well, I waited for one year didn't I? So why shouldn't he? Why are men so promiscuous?

adorablepepple:
You stopped having sex for over a year with your husband, and you didn’t deem it fit to run a test before you start getting intimate again. You thought he was waiting for you all this while?? Better tell him straight up that you both should have a test. No two ways about it
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner To Take Std Test by Headlesschicken(m): 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
undecided Yuh husband abi yuh boyfriend, just tell d Motherphucka to go for checkup while u do d same....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Prophet Told His Congregation To Fight Each Other To Cast Out Demons / The Only Transforming Car Owned By A Popular Artiste In Naija? / Which One Is More Disgusting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.