Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). (7604 Views)

Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 04, 2015
Mind you this is not to cause tribalism but if you are born and brought up in Nigeria then you will know that i am saying the truth. "below are the top tribes in Nigeria that one can marry a good wife from in an orderly manner. so young guys should take note. "(1)YORUBAS. "(2)HAUSAS. "(3)URHOBOS. "(4)FULANIS. "(5)ITSEKIRIS. "(6)IJAWS. "(7)Delta ibos. '(cool IGBOS. "(9)EFIKS. "(10)EDO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by midolian(m): 8:46am On Jun 04, 2015
OP, what about the Nupe tribe? undecided
Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by Jboyossai(m): 8:46am On Jun 04, 2015
if igbo is not no.1 then ur post is as useless as p in psychology....

13 Likes

Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 04, 2015
Have u married all of them or have you people who have married from each of the tribe or you just imagine it is so??

2 Likes

Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by midolian(m): 8:47am On Jun 04, 2015
Jboyossai:
undecided undecided

If na igbo dey number 1 sef, I for jst move to the next thread jejely.

[size=1pt]Mhizpeaarl, forgve me for this post.[/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 04, 2015
Jboyossai:
which igbos? mcheew d ones dat will date monkeys if money grow on trees?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 04, 2015
vfactor:
Have u married all of them or have you people who have married from each of the tribe or you just imagine it is so??
based on life experiences
Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by Young03(m): 8:52am On Jun 04, 2015
Am an igbo...rushing to marry a fulani but them dirty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by FruityLass: 8:52am On Jun 04, 2015
smiley

#ProudlyYoruba cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by SeverusSnape(m): 8:53am On Jun 04, 2015
midolian:
undecided undecided

If na igbo dey no. 1 sef, I for jst move to the next thread jejely. (even though I hav an igbo wife)
You have an Igbo wife? grin

Keep lying, the way QuotaSystem lied he had a South South mom.

By the way, Can you marry an "infidel"?
Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 04, 2015
Young03:
they are nt dirty, so try and have a relationship with one and proov me right
Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 04, 2015
sweetorgasm:
based on life experiences

That's what I am asking na?? It is YOUR life experiences?? Or u just imagine ??
Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 04, 2015
vfactor:

That's what I am asking na?? It is YOUR life experiences?? Or u just imagine ??
i did nt imagine, experiences of other men dat i have come across.
Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by nedu2000(m): 8:57am On Jun 04, 2015
Yoruba that headlines broken homes,divorce cases,polyandry and promiscuity in Nigeria,Op you must be joking!!

12 Likes

Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 04, 2015
Igbira

3 Likes

Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 04, 2015
nedu2000:
Yoruba that headlines broken homes,divorce cases,polyandry and promiscuity in Nigeria,Op you must be joking!!
what!!! guy u know dats nt true.

2 Likes

Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by bytemeister(m): 8:59am On Jun 04, 2015
yoruba all d way....

2 Likes

Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by midolian(m): 9:01am On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You have an Igbo wife? grin

Keep lying, the way QuotaSystem lied he had a South South mom.

By the way, Can you marry an "infidel"?
cheesy cheesy

Even if na lie I dey lie, why must you burst my bubble on a forum like this? undecided undecided

Believe me, I was trained by an Auchi woman(a convert)..And till death she ll be d best thing that has happened in my life..She is my mother.

The above should answer ya question.

1 Like

Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by SeverusSnape(m): 9:03am On Jun 04, 2015
midolian:
cheesy cheesy

Even if na lie I dey lie, why must you burst my bubble on a forum like this? undecided undecided

Believe me, I was trained by an Auchi woman( a convert)..And till death she ll be d best thing that has happened in my life..She is my mother.
Good for you. There are lies you will tell, and I'll believe but not this one. wink
Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by midolian(m): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Good for you. There are lies you will tell, and I'll believe but not this one. wink
honestly! Not my biological mother buh my biological mother won't do any better than she did in my life. And for this, I call her 'Mother' grin
Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by nedu2000(m): 9:07am On Jun 04, 2015
sweetorgasm:
what!!! guy u know dats nt true.
you know compared to other tribes,yorubas are the most liberal in terms of religion.
Igbos and hausas,generally speaking,are somewhat guided by their religious beliefs.
'by force' marriage sef,yoruba is no one.
I'm born and breed in the southwest
Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 04, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 04, 2015
sweetorgasm:

and these men have married from each of these tribes??

2 Likes

Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by Utchgirl(f): 9:25am On Jun 04, 2015
I smell lies
Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by zealot4me(f): 9:28am On Jun 04, 2015
Young03:

not true
Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by Tapout(m): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2015
sweetorgasm:

lol..sweetorgasm now calling himself a man undecided........the end is really near

meanwhile, no.1 Yoruba undecided seriously??

4 Likes

Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by jwyte(m): 9:59am On Jun 04, 2015
Ok it's no longer news dt Joseph was hated by his brothers...Pple always hate u Wen Ur are diff,,Igbos are diff..Dey are blessed in All ramifications,,D men are prince charming.ND d women are goddesses....sow I won't be surprised if any oda tribe are trynna hate....plss dont judge me...am just saying...plss if u indeed wanna marry a God fearing beautiful woman....u already knw...WInks..am not even Igbo, but am certain of Wia to marry from...Heheheh

3 Likes

Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by fruityjojo(f): 10:09am On Jun 04, 2015
Since when did EDO become a tribe!?
It would be better to specify a particular tribe cos each individual tribe has very very diff female characters and traditions.
Any1 who has stayed in Edo state would get me. So it could be;
Bini,
Esan,
Afemai,
Akoko Edo, Owans or the Ilaje's!
So which?
Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 04, 2015
Mtchew..come to think of it. This list is complete nonsense without the igbo's on #1''or #2...
Yoruba come be no 1..really? ..dirty pple angry...
I love Edo gurls with their sugar rush wink..u knw nagrin

1 Like

Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by Fulaboy(m): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2015
Young03:
grin that one na bush Fulani's u dey talk of
Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by IamLEGEND1: 11:00am On Jun 04, 2015
who the fück is that calling fulani girls dirty?

DO U WANT ME TO REARRANGE UR FACE?
Re: TOP Tribes IN NIGERIA With The Best Ladies To Take As A Wife(wife Materials). by MrBully: 11:05am On Jun 04, 2015
Pick a black Ijaw babe. They make good wives coz they're caring and ultimately industrious

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Section Special........compliment A Moniker( Just For Fun) / .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) / Is School A Scam??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.