Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Women Are Basically Greedy. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Basically Greedy. (6497 Views)

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry / Ladies : Can You Marry This Greedy Man? / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by ice234: 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2010
she gave me
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by 1102(m): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2010
^^
she never did, i dont cheat! ok
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by ice234: 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2010
u dont wat!!! please dont lie here
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by CHARLOE(m): 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2010
Hehe, i dont even know what a recharge card is. But i pay for everything for myself by myself, im very stubborn and independent. No its not getting to me just wanted to throw another thought into the mix. All good.
@ Tink ish, d bold words above are not good qualities of a wife material. hw can u be stubborn and independent, just cos u pay 4 every thing urself?
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by ice234: 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2010
i tire oh
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by CHARLOE(m): 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2010
Truth be told, naija men have their own faults but dem dey try, wetin! hw many non-nigerian men can afford to train a girl thru school, spend on her bros, sis and even parents? Knew of a guy that trained his girl friend thru poly, only 4 her to dump him upon graduation, claiming levels have changed!
 A young man starts dating a girl and d next thing she shifts all her responsibilities on him- hairdo, clothes, cream, money and d inevitable r. cards. Not 4getting d normal outings naija babes vehemently forbid paying 4 food/drinks and birthdays. Over 90% of our girls have this selfish attitude, less then 10% are different. A girl once confided in me that girls try to get as much as they can from their guys so that when d relatnship is over she can say, yes i gained so & so frm d relship. poverty mentality, low selfworth and sef-centredness if u ask me
 Pls my sistas, its time to change ur attitudes 4 d better. Why wld u expect d world on ur bday and ask ur guy 4 money to buy him a present on his?
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by 1102(m): 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2010
CHARLOE:

Truth be told, naija men have their own faults but dem dey try, wetin! hw many non-nigerian men can afford to train a girl thru school, spend on her bros, sis and even parents? Knew of a guy that trained his girl friend thru poly, only 4 her to dump him upon graduation, claiming levels have changed!
 A young man starts dating a girl and d next thing she shifts all her responsibilities on him- hairdo, clothes, cream, money and d inevitable r. cards. Not 4getting d normal outings naija babes vehemently forbid paying 4 food/drinks and birthdays. Over 90% of our girls have this selfish attitude, less then 10% are different. A girl once confided in me that girls try to get as much as they can from their guys so that when d relatnship is over she can say, yes i gained so & so frm d relship. poverty mentality, low selfworth and sef-centredness if u ask me
 Pls my sistas, its time to change your attitudes 4 d better. Why wld u expect d world on your bday and ask your guy 4 money to buy him a present on his?

WORD
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Tosinville(m): 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2010
^^^true talk
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by sohiemi(m): 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2010
Charloe na correct talk u don yarn na na.sumtyms it bcums soooo bad dat sum1 starts wonderin how d babe was survivin nd still alive b4 meetin a bf
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Tinksh(f): 3:41am On Sep 24, 2010
CHARLOE:

Hehe, i dont even know what a recharge card is. But i pay for everything for myself by myself, im very stubborn and independent. No its not getting to me just wanted to throw another thought into the mix. All good.
@ Tink ish, d bold words above are not good qualities of a wife material. hw can u be stubborn and independent, just cos u pay 4 every thing urself?

I am not looking for a husband so its all good for me. Not interested. Paying for everything makes me independent cos no guy can say i use him for money. And i am stubborn cos i wont let him pay for anything for me. That way i owe no one anything.
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Tinksh(f): 3:42am On Sep 24, 2010
--190--:

^^
she never did, i dont cheat! ok

Hummm interesting, you dont like it when people accuse you of stuff but its ok for you to do it to others. Very interesting!!
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by mensdept: 5:37am On Sep 24, 2010
--190--:

WORD
--190--:

WORD
CHARLOE:
normal outings naija babes vehemently forbid paying 4 food/drinks and birthdays. Over 90% of our girls have this selfish attitude, less then 10% are different. A girl once confided in me that girls try to get as much as they can from their guys so that when d relatnship is over she can say, yes i gained so & so frm d relship. poverty mentality, low selfworth and sef-centredness if u ask me

That birthday thing is on point o'
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Anazroe(m): 6:13am On Sep 24, 2010
men are the only oppressed group in our society dat lives intimate association with their oppressor women becos greedy women are scorpion whose grip is sweet and painful,
I don't women, and i mean no insult to women, in fact i love women, they are the best thing ever created, but if they want to be like men and come down to our level thats fine, Cuz if women didn't exist all the money in the world would have no meaning, is that why some have turned so greedy, ?
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by 1102(m): 7:25am On Sep 24, 2010
Tink_sh:

Hummm interesting, you dont like it when people accuse you of stuff but its ok for you to do it to others. Very interesting!!

come here, grin grin
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Tinksh(f): 8:21am On Sep 24, 2010
--190--:

come here, grin grin

What the?? Why so you can slap me, silly!!! grin grin
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by 1102(m): 8:34am On Sep 24, 2010
^^
Nope i would never lay a finger on u,

U are too special for all that!

how's melbourne,i love ur country!
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Tinksh(f): 8:37am On Sep 24, 2010
--190--:

^^
Nope i would never lay a finger on u,

U are too special for all that!

how's melbourne,i love your country!

Hehe!! Im too nervous to answer any questions from you in case you use it against me.  smileyHow do you know where i am from?
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by ice234: 8:41am On Sep 24, 2010
question and answer session
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by 1102(m): 8:43am On Sep 24, 2010
Tink_sh:

Hehe!! Im too nervous to answer any questions from you in case you use it against me.  smileyHow do you know where i am from? You been talking to MOBO??

^^
Nope,Ive not spoken wiv mobo for sometime now.
I know ure australlian,are u engaged 2 a nigerian,
or you are a nigerian urself.BTW wud like 2 know u berra **winks**
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Tinksh(f): 8:43am On Sep 24, 2010
ice234:

question and answer session

Who gets to ask and who gets to answer?? Off topic, I will get into trouble!!!
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Tinksh(f): 8:45am On Sep 24, 2010
--190--:

^^
Nope,Ive not spoken wiv mobo for sometime now.
I know ure australlian,are u engaged 2 a nigerian,
or you are a nigerian urself.BTW wud like 2 know u berra **winks**

Aussie born and bred. Cant get any whiter than me!! grin Not engaged, not married. Recently split from a relationship with a Nigerian.
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by 1102(m): 8:50am On Sep 24, 2010
Tink_sh:

Aussie born and bred. Cant get any whiter than me!! grin Not engaged, not married. Recently split from a relationship with a Nigerian.

Dang! who's that Unlucky dude.
some Nigerian guyz are pathetic,anyway i wanna step in2 his shoes!
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Tinksh(f): 8:56am On Sep 24, 2010
I didnt have patience with his BS, life is too short for drama and BS!!
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by 1102(m): 9:00am On Sep 24, 2010
^^hehehehehe, anyway maybe he just stepped down so my door could open.

lets do this off nairaland!
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by ice234: 9:13am On Sep 24, 2010
see toastin go
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Tinksh(f): 9:17am On Sep 24, 2010
ice234:

see toastin go

Huh?? Save me, hehehehe!!! grin
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by ice234: 9:24am On Sep 24, 2010
hiss
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by 1102(m): 9:26am On Sep 24, 2010
Tink_sh:

Huh?? Save me, hehehehe!!! grin

so am i toastin u,
I just want us 2 be friends! grin grin
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Tinksh(f): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2010
Humm friends huh? I can do friends but am wondering what your up to. I dont even know what 'toasting' means. Dont get all precious on me! grin
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Tinksh(f): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2010
ice234:

hiss

Cool, ok, geepers!!!!
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by ice234: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2010
from friend to
Re: Women Are Basically Greedy. by Tinksh(f): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2010
From friend to, nothing!! To busy for anything else!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caribbean Girl With The Nicest Lips! / Goodbye: A Letter To My Ex / My Husband Wants Me To Alway Wear Pant And Bra With My 4 Kids In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.