Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te (50060 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Doughboysss: 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
epic level cuckoldry
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Hoodbilonia: 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
Fuc
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....nnkan'be.....
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by fredoooooo: 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
May be this can help

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Btruth: 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
I'm yet to read any ladies/women's comment.
Hummm.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Ziel20: 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
OkoyeA1:
Should we fear Bobrisky too?grin grin

That one na SHEMAN not WOMAN
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by ogbonti: 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
Su i c ide, Hom i c ide brewing sad
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by abike12(f): 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
a friend told you this and the next logical thing is to bring it to facebook? I'm pretty sure she made this up to trend

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by openmine(m): 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
Not again.... undecided undecided

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Isoduwa(m): 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
Woman and run �� are 5&6 choose Run ��
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by amandakinging: 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
No be here or where I read story of nurse who's has been swapping babies in the hospital just for fun. She did it over a period of 12 years or so. Now she has repented and decided to confess. So many families where her victim. So sad.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by zeromeridian: 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
I have a friend that aborted her child because she does not know who owns the baby between her husband and her husband's co worker who is white man that's works in Bonny island

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by bigcasava1(m): 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ah! Make I go do my own o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Dshocker(m): 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:
Not supporting this but there are many men out there that has secret families outside their homes. I know it for a fact.

At the end of the day, it is a man's world tho. As for me, I will run tests on each of my kids at birth. Not taking any chances. Nobody should speak to me about trust here. Too many stuffs happening recently in marriages.

DNA test are very expensive you know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Godfullsam(m): 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
Someone once said that if you see a woman and a snake, it is advisable to kill the woman first before the snake because the poisons in women is more deadly than the poisons in snakes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Obioramichael(m): 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
Sometimes I find myself questioning many things....
But girls why?
A man will be outside hustling and suffering to make you and his unborn kids happy and you will be busy frolicking at the back of the man..
Think!!!
It's not wise o

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by KingAmeh: 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:
Not supporting this but there are many men out there that has secret families outside their homes. I know it for a fact.

At the end of the day, it is a man's world tho. As for me, I will run tests on each of my kids at birth. Not taking any chances. Nobody should speak to me about trust here. Too many stuffs happening recently in marriages.
You are one of them
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Zombiekiller010: 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
Fear women
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Brownshugar69: 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
It is said that 70% of Nigerian women are married to men who are not the biological fathers of their children. So this is not news

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Bossjakande: 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
90 percent of women do abortion before marriage 70% born outside before marriage most have sex a lot since 16years DAT why dey can Neva be fateful in marriage. my woman knows me its agreement between us DAT once we born a baby den we do test. is beta to died Neva Margot corps Dan to trust a woman.dey are wicked and have a heart of stone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Brownshugar69: 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
zeromeridian:
I have a friend that aborted her child because she does not know who owns the baby between her husband and her husband's co worker who is white man that's works in Bonny island

She knew that if the baby turns out half white she is out of her husband house

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by pansophist(m): 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
Can anyone give a logical reason why paternity is not done at birth after a child is born? Or else, issues like this will be a thing. Before a man name appears on a birth certificate, he must be confirm by DNA test that he is the father.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by WisdomFlakes: 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
cococandy:
Nobody cares.

He should go find the ones he fathered with other women who are married to other men and take them abroad with him. Let those other men take their turns crying.

It’s the cycle of life. We are all polygamous in nature.

Whoa! Madam, this your comment heavy o. Hope say you sef no be culprit in this regard.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by babyfaceafrica: 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
oshe11:
DNA test na How much now(Amount for Both Pre n Post Birth)
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by tgmservice: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
seems seun and his mods what all of us to go for DNA test

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Udoskybest: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
WOMAN The only creature dat me the devil face to face
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by popsy2(m): 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
KingAmeh:

You are one of them

Whatever. Just take my advice.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
A good percentage of Nigerian marriages will crash when most men go for DNA tests on their first kids. However criminality and mistakes on the part of delivery nurses are also to be blamed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With / Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.