Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,253 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK (30288 Views)

Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) / EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km / Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by looseweight: 9:58am On May 01, 2019
Millz404:
So Nigerians can hold top positions in other countries but it is a taboo when foreigners hold top position in Nigeria
tunder fire you there

3 Likes

Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by freedomchild: 9:59am On May 01, 2019
Pakistani pussy have turned his brain. A foreigner will screen you in your own office.. Nigerian elite and their love for foreign kitten.. Pakistani ladies dey fine sha
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by Nobody: 10:00am On May 01, 2019
Expect stupidity from an afonja any day anytime

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:00am On May 01, 2019
Water is wet
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by meobizy(f): 10:00am On May 01, 2019
I believe she was born and raised in Nigeria. We have many dual citizens here but person no dey use eye see them. I have chosen to believe only unrefutable pictorial evidence. No amount of write ups will catch me mugu again.
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by ChristianNorth: 10:03am On May 01, 2019
RTSC:

Those Nigerians are citizens and can be charged for treason in their new countries.
Is the Pakistani lady a citizen?
You are intelligent

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by BRRR: 10:04am On May 01, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
How is that your business?If She's qualified for the job then so be it.
i don't know what to tell u smh

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by Nobody: 10:04am On May 01, 2019
She may be a Nigerian...her father may be a Nigerian... in that case nothing wrong

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by Jac007(m): 10:05am On May 01, 2019
meobizy:
I believe she was born and raised in Nigeria.
We have many dual citizens here but person no dey use eye see them.
I have chosen to believe only unrefutable pictorial evidence.
No amount of write ups will catch me mugu again.

Beautiful! So you wanted him to start taking pictures of her right there abi? You can go help us confirm then, since you love concrete evidence...mstchewww angry

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by Mariangeles(f): 10:06am On May 01, 2019
Misplaced priorities !

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by Newmans: 10:06am On May 01, 2019
Where is her picture, so we can confirm it our self.
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by sapientia(m): 10:06am On May 01, 2019
JusticeSeeker:
Can't you reason she may be married to a Nigerian?

AttentionSeeker

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by hsegreat1: 10:07am On May 01, 2019
Nothing wrong in that.after all most of people are scammers shocked
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by RTSC: 10:07am On May 01, 2019
ChristianNorth:

You are intelligent
For all we know, her allegiance could be to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by doctuw(m): 10:07am On May 01, 2019
This is a serious security situation. I can bet it the lady is a spy. If I were an intelligence/security expert, I'll work on that.
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by gratiaeo(m): 10:08am On May 01, 2019
Is she not a Muslim? Buhari don't care so far it's a Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by roundman: 10:09am On May 01, 2019
I wanted to visit Norway some time ago, and the lady that interview me at the Norwagian embassy was a Nigerian,i think the question here should be can a non national work in another nation high commission, for me the answer is yes because i have experience it.

7 Likes

Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by Millz404(m): 10:09am On May 01, 2019
RTSC:

Those Nigerians are citizens and can be charged for treason in their new countries.
Is the Pakistani lady a citizen?

And do you have confirmation the lady is not a citizen by marriage, birth or length of stay?
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by saintokwuluora(m): 10:10am On May 01, 2019
The way our government treat foreigners show that our officials are ignorant of espionage.

3 Likes

Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by wildikeman(m): 10:10am On May 01, 2019
[quote author=JusticeSeeker post=78004975]Can't you reason she may be married to a Nigerian? [/quot that doesn't still qualify her to be a representative of Nigeria.
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by Getbizzzy: 10:11am On May 01, 2019
A high commissioner of any particular country in a foreign country is assumed or presumed to be the government in place of that country in question.... And that is how compromised the intelligence gathering and sharing between the Nigerian government in the homestead and the one in the UK would be heavily compromised because the Pakistani lady will have to first access to our information and decides what to do with it before anything else.

But does stuffs like that really matter to Nigeria?

Do we have any official intelligence gathering mechanism to start with fes?

Just look at ordinary contract won by a Chinese tech firm -Hauwei, to build the UK's 5G network infrastructure is already causing ripples because the US is fearing that the Chinese government may use Hauwei for espionage and has threatened that they may stop sharing intelligence with the UK because it may end up in the hands of the Chinese via Hauwei.

But here we are, a foreigner is an official secretary to Nigeria's high commissioner to the UK.

What do Nigeria really live for?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by RTSC: 10:11am On May 01, 2019
Millz404:

And do you have confirmation the lady is not a citizen by marriage, birth or length of stay?
That is why I am asking, is the Pakistani lady a citizen?

You actually trust that the Nigerian ambassador has done his due process?
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by Cyoung4real(m): 10:12am On May 01, 2019
JusticeSeeker:

what if she is not. undecided undecided
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by Just2endowed2(m): 10:12am On May 01, 2019
ucheicon:
How about the security risk?She could or might already be a spy for the Pakistani intelligence agencies. Easy to recruit

They are all olodo..... So many unintelligent leaders... People defending this government are so clueless. The security of the nation will be at risk and yes she can be a spy and she might know the in and out of Buhari. She might even be a spy to other nation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by vatiqan(m): 10:13am On May 01, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Only fools under Buhari's evil regime; reason this way!

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by limeta(f): 10:14am On May 01, 2019
Millz404:
So Nigerians can hold top positions in other countries but it is a taboo when foreigners hold top position in Nigeria

Pakistan embassy won't even take a nigeria as a cleaner .

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by blowjohn(m): 10:14am On May 01, 2019
JusticeSeeker:

Oga. If not that I avoid insulting people, i wud have rained a thousand insults on ur head and ud wallow in utter shock at the ferocity and choice of words.
Let me stop there. Have a nice holiday.

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by shitshappen(m): 10:14am On May 01, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Last order wizard

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by Isoduwa(m): 10:14am On May 01, 2019
Thank God � for not using Nigerian identity from day one
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by wisdomkid: 10:15am On May 01, 2019
JusticeSeeker:

That does not mean she will be there though.
Imagine a Saudi Man marrying a Nigerian woman and ruling the country, it's the same logic and it's bad.
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by Millz404(m): 10:15am On May 01, 2019
looseweight:
tunder fire you there
Fire you too sire

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Government: Smart Adeyemi Suffering From Protracted Case Of Mental Illness / Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri / Riot At Port Harcourt Prisons Over Inmate’s Death, Scores Wounded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.