Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,761 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK (30291 Views)

Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) / EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km / Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:10am On May 01, 2019
Evercurious:

Then you must be one of our problems in Nigeria

Nigerians are occupying sensitive offices in other countries. Get sense!!!
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by HeyCorleone(m): 11:14am On May 01, 2019
JusticeSeeker:
Can't you reason she may be married to a Nigerian?

A Swede, married to an American, would never screen a US citizen anywhere in the world. It is unthinkable.
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:17am On May 01, 2019
oluchisimfred:
The secretary to the Nigerian High Commissioner to UK, has been uncovered as a Pakistani lady. Facebook user, Bob Olukoya who made the claim in his post questioned why the secretary to a Nigerian High Commissioner will be a Pakistani lady while there are qualified Nigerians.

He wrote in his post; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/01/secretary-to-nigerian-high-commissioner-to-uk-is-a-pakistani-lady/

L

Rubbish, Nigerians are mayors in other states, governors in Italy and America and no one has harrased them. That lady may be a Nigerian by marriage, and she deserve the same right as any Nigerian citizen.

Stop making noise.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by joepepsy(m): 11:19am On May 01, 2019
The same in Switzerland, I think she from Korea or one of this Asia countries, they are mostly there as a spy to keep watch of the activities going on.
oluchisimfred:
The secretary to the Nigerian High Commissioner to UK, has been uncovered as a Pakistani lady. Facebook user, Bob Olukoya who made the claim in his post questioned why the secretary to a Nigerian High Commissioner will be a Pakistani lady while there are qualified Nigerians.

He wrote in his post; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/01/secretary-to-nigerian-high-commissioner-to-uk-is-a-pakistani-lady/

L
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by Millz404(m): 11:25am On May 01, 2019
limeta:

I guess you never travel out of nigeria
Ajala the traveller... You that have traveled the 7 continents of the world plus mars and the black hole and still have no common sense to reason people with dual citizenship occasioned by birth, marriage, length of stay etc hold varying positions in other countries. What is the use of all ur travels....?

Recently a Man with Nigerian decent that even schooled in Unilag became a Canadian parliamentarian.. Next time before you try to sound wise and end up stu.pid.... THINK!
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by pedel: 11:29am On May 01, 2019
She is probably a Nigerian by marriage or a British citizen. Every embassy must employ citizens of the country where they have mission.
Nigerians just like to make noise without making proper findings and people won't ask right questions.
I know many Nigerians that works in Irish Embassy in Abuja.

JusticeSeeker:

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by okonyia(m): 11:41am On May 01, 2019
This what you get when you have some group of leaders like this. Nigerians know the truth that what we have as leaders in this present government are pretenders, who use lies to get there but some Nigerians still support them to continue destroying the destiny of our youths. Don't be surprise that we might have foreigners as ambassadors to other countries. Religion, tribalism and sentiment has eaten deep into this nation. What a shame!. We must get to the root of how a Pakistans lady will occupied a position made for our own citizens. Thanks bro for bringing this out to the public
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by BabaIbo: 11:48am On May 01, 2019
roundman:
Bros this scene might be the same, she might just be some random office assistant but trust me once you have a small office here in naija and employ one babe as an errand person the next thing you hear"my secretary"will bring the document to you.less not over flog this issue.

I don't think it's a random office assistant from the way the guy complained about it.

Anyway, it is OK
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by limeta(f): 11:49am On May 01, 2019
Millz404:

Ajala the traveller... You that have traveled the 7 continents of the world plus mars and the black hole and still have no common sense to reason people with dual citizenship occasioned by birth, marriage, length of stay etc hold varying positions in other countries. What is the use of all ur travels....?

Recently a Man with Nigerian decent that even schooled in Unilag became a Canadian parliamentarian.. Next time before you try to sound wise and end up stu.pid.... THINK!

Get out my mention I 've no time for half baked fools
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by Millz404(m): 11:52am On May 01, 2019
limeta:

Get out my mention I 've no time for half baked fools
Olodo that don't know anything.
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by BabaIbo: 11:54am On May 01, 2019
frankmoney:
so what if she's a British citizen ? You don't know that for sure right ? You just heard one part of the story . And I guess the host country won't give work permit to a foreigner for a job that's meant for it's citizen

Hmmm, it's OK
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by iswallker(m): 12:28pm On May 01, 2019
bluecircle470:

Why not tell OP to show you prove before you start wailing

Proof not prove.. wink
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by nijabazaar: 12:31pm On May 01, 2019
flokii:

It doesn't matter..

Can you see a Nigerian lady married to Pakistani appointed as secretary to Pakistani high commisioner?

A Nigerian married to a Briton can hold a post in Britain
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by biztip: 12:44pm On May 01, 2019
they can as well employ a boko haramist as cleaners there. under buhari always expect d worst as his best
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by bluecircle470: 1:11pm On May 01, 2019
iswallker:

Proof not prove.. wink

Thanks
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by stanisbaratheon: 1:17pm On May 01, 2019
Just imagine
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by Onyi4live(m): 1:37pm On May 01, 2019
Too bad embarassed
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by plaindealer: 1:50pm On May 01, 2019
Jac007:

That is a senseless defence of impunity angry

It was actually a credible defense.

What if she's Nigerian?

Sounds like a fake story anyway.
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by Adesh619(m): 2:06pm On May 01, 2019
Chisus! �‍♀

If this is Real Then, their is FIRE on the mountain
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by godlyguy(m): 2:40pm On May 01, 2019
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by jumobi1(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2019
She’s a UK citizen. It’s normal for local staff to be citizens of the host country. I know this first hand.
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by kokorunna(m): 4:10pm On May 01, 2019
It's not a surprise, the Nigerian Embassy in the UK is far worse than the one in Nigeria.

It will be the last place, I will ever work in my life, Nigerian's who work there are treated very badly.
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by kokorunna(m): 4:13pm On May 01, 2019
jumobi1:
She’s a UK citizen. It’s normal for local staff to be citizens of the host country. I know this first hand.

Excuse me, if you go to a Pakistani Embassy or any other Embassies in the UK, you will never see a Nigerian as the Secretary to any High Commissioner
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 01, 2019
JusticeSeeker:
Are you this stupid? What's the concern of over 200 million Nigerians? As far as we are concern, see is a foreign element. It doesn't speak well at all
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by omoplaycool(m): 4:17pm On May 01, 2019
Millz404:
So Nigerians can hold top positions in other countries but it is a taboo when foreigners hold top position in Nigeria
I think there's a difference between top position and sensitive if you ask me
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by Ewedegubbler: 4:19pm On May 01, 2019
Nigeria is the land of mordor where nothing good can ever happen.. a wasteland governed by hopeless savages
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by olushina559(m): 4:29pm On May 01, 2019
Iyawo Oga grin
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by blackboy(m): 4:35pm On May 01, 2019
If true shame. Many in Abuja HQ are secretaries waiting for posting.
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by Millz404(m): 5:38pm On May 01, 2019
omoplaycool:

I think there's a difference between top position and sensitive if you ask me

They are not necessarily different. Top positions come with knowledge not passed down to subordinates or the general public.
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by MorufuAtanda: 5:52pm On May 01, 2019
Why didn't they give we Yoruba the post, I thought we voted Buhari and have a high population in UK.
Re: Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK by jumobi1(m): 6:04pm On May 01, 2019
kokorunna:

Excuse me, if you go to a Pakistani Embassy or any other Embassies in the UK, you will never see a Nigerian as the Secretary to any High Commissioner

In England, there are a lot of UK citizens of Pakistani descent. You may be correct that the Pakistani Embassy would never hire a person of Nigerian descent but that doesn’t make it right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Government: Smart Adeyemi Suffering From Protracted Case Of Mental Illness / Wikipedia Locks Bola Tinubu's Page After It Is Attacked By Vandals / Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.