Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,087 members, 7,849,406 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

You Thought Most Ladies Are Sensible?? Think Again!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Thought Most Ladies Are Sensible?? Think Again!!! (2012 Views)

Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Thought Most Ladies Are Sensible?? Think Again!!! by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 02, 2019
What do you say about this?

Look at her poor and myopic characters she wants in a man

Re: You Thought Most Ladies Are Sensible?? Think Again!!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 02, 2019
what's wrong? she has every right to have her standards and desired characteristics in a man, you don't have to agree with it.

4 Likes

Re: You Thought Most Ladies Are Sensible?? Think Again!!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 02, 2019
So what is the problem? She has said what she wants, what is your own?
Re: You Thought Most Ladies Are Sensible?? Think Again!!! by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 02, 2019
Just take a look at the frustrated bitches above me. They refuse to see the shortcomings I point at.

4 Likes

Re: You Thought Most Ladies Are Sensible?? Think Again!!! by ariyebaba(m): 3:53pm On May 02, 2019
Mtcheeewwww !!!
Re: You Thought Most Ladies Are Sensible?? Think Again!!! by Onliie(m): 3:53pm On May 02, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
what's wrong? she has every right to have her standards and desired characteristics in a man, you don't have to agree with it.
she says she wants a wicked man
Re: You Thought Most Ladies Are Sensible?? Think Again!!! by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 02, 2019
frustrated bitches? but we aren't the ones having a cardiac arrest over someone else's choices ffs grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: You Thought Most Ladies Are Sensible?? Think Again!!! by TheOdd1sOut: 3:56pm On May 02, 2019
Nigerian ladies disappoint me

Re: You Thought Most Ladies Are Sensible?? Think Again!!! by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 02, 2019
na her choice, when the man begins to wicked her, she no go complain
it might sound ridiculous to you, but na wetin she want
it's 2019 people, we should be experts now at minding our respective businesses grin
Onliie:
Re: You Thought Most Ladies Are Sensible?? Think Again!!! by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 02, 2019
And so? Is it your wickeddddd?? ?? ??
Onliie:
Re: You Thought Most Ladies Are Sensible?? Think Again!!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 02, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
it's 2019 people, we should be experts now at minding our respective businesses grin
What's this girl saying? So in other words you're saying that the girl is stupid shey? At least you get my point. Now run along
Re: You Thought Most Ladies Are Sensible?? Think Again!!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 02, 2019
Saffi:
And so? Is it your wickeddddd?? ?? ??
I will kuku Ignore this one cause you're a senseless bitch past menopause who attack anyone who Says contrary to your opinion. Read what she wrote and tell me the sense it what she posted on Facebook. Then use that conclusion to compare the topic to this post
Re: You Thought Most Ladies Are Sensible?? Think Again!!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 02, 2019
I'm not saying she's stupid. I'm saying everyone is entitled to have their own requirements in a partner without a triggered individual running to nairaland with screenshots to open a thread grin grin grin
FuckBots:

What's this girl saying? So in other words you're saying that the girl is stupid shey? At least you get my point. Now run along

1 Like

CruellaDeVil:
I'm not saying she's stupid. I'm saying everyone is entitled to have their own requirements in a partner without a triggered individual running to nairaland with screenshots to open a thread grin grin grin
Are her requirements stupid or not?
Yes or No?
Re: You Thought Most Ladies Are Sensible?? Think Again!!! by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 02, 2019
You are more stupid for creating a thread about something that has nothing to do with you. Ode.
FuckBots:

1 Like

Re: You Thought Most Ladies Are Sensible?? Think Again!!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 02, 2019
it's not for me to decide sir
maybe wickedness turns her on, who knows
her other requirements make 100% sense tho
FuckBots:

Are her requirements stupid or not?
Yes or No?
Re: You Thought Most Ladies Are Sensible?? Think Again!!! by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 02, 2019
But how does it concern you? If she wants to marry a goat, is it your business? You’re too jobless and foolish please kindly fuckkk off.
FuckBots:

I will kuku Ignore this one cause you're a senseless bitch past menopause who attack anyone who Says contrary to your opinion. Read what she wrote and tell me the sense it what she posted on Facebook. Then use that conclusion to compare the topic to this post

1 Like

Re: You Thought Most Ladies Are Sensible?? Think Again!!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 02, 2019
Saffi:
You are more stupid for creating a thread about something that has nothing to do with you. Ode.
Go and hop on a dick. You're suffering from sexual starvation
Re: You Thought Most Ladies Are Sensible?? Think Again!!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 02, 2019
Saffi:
But how does it concern you? If she wants to marry a goat, is it your business? You’re too jobless and foolish please kindly fuckkk off.
As usual. You're as bitter as ever. A dumb mofo who rants and throws mud whenever the feminine gender us at fault. I asked a simple question. If you didn't like the post you should've just ignored it
Re: You Thought Most Ladies Are Sensible?? Think Again!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:09pm On May 02, 2019
These are the exact type of babe that goes down from Keke and start swimming in gutter.....

CUNT E NEW!!!!
Re: You Thought Most Ladies Are Sensible?? Think Again!!! by TheOdd1sOut: 4:09pm On May 02, 2019
Any body who tries to Stop this fight will see pimples ravage his/her private part grin
Re: You Thought Most Ladies Are Sensible?? Think Again!!! by TheOdd1sOut: 4:11pm On May 02, 2019
Saffi:
Please drink cold water, then take 10 deep breaths, then re read this post. That will help smiley
Re: You Thought Most Ladies Are Sensible?? Think Again!!! by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
These are the exact type of babe that goes down from Keke and start swimming in gutter.....

CUNT E NEW!!!!
You get brain
Re: You Thought Most Ladies Are Sensible?? Think Again!!! by anthonyuncle(m): 6:23pm On May 02, 2019
she needs a rich wicked guy,
may God grant her her wish
Re: You Thought Most Ladies Are Sensible?? Think Again!!! by Akanoaaa(m): 6:26pm On May 02, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
Iru ro n borun, shiooooo
Re: You Thought Most Ladies Are Sensible?? Think Again!!! by Onliie(m): 6:42pm On May 02, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
who says she won't complain. I know women well. She will complain when it starts. No be you women? Woman that will tell you they don't want something later complain you didn't buy something for them.
Re: You Thought Most Ladies Are Sensible?? Think Again!!! by Apination(m): 9:01pm On May 02, 2019
Everything stupid about Nigeria has to be made into a thread on nairaland undecided
Re: You Thought Most Ladies Are Sensible?? Think Again!!! by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 02, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
it's not for me to decide sir
maybe wickedness turns her on, who knows
her other requirements make 100% sense tho
.. like the part where she wrote if guys no get iPhone dem neva rich right .

hahahaha boys go to deceive you, damage that your pucci wey you think say gold dey inside ...

na your type i dey like.
Re: You Thought Most Ladies Are Sensible?? Think Again!!! by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 18, 2019

(1) (Reply)

President Donald Trump's Daughter Is Dating A Nigerian / What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.