Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

What Is The Problem With Yoruba People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Problem With Yoruba People (1925 Views)

He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / Igbo Woman Discusses Her Experiences Growing Up With Yoruba Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Problem With Yoruba People by IamPlato(m): 12:10am On May 04, 2019
What Is Wrong With These Yorubas Sef... No Seriously What Is Una problem For This Life... Na Small Thing De Make Me Vex i Swear...

Can You Imagine! I Saw A Picture Of Jollof Rice Cooked By A Yoruba woman, I Decided To Zoom the Picture and As I Zoom Am na So Pepper Enter My Eye angry
Only Zooming o, what If I Imagine Say I Chop Am, na So Pepper For Just Full My Brain..

Come This Is Just Annoying. All My Eye Just De Red Like Fire Since

1 Like

Re: What Is The Problem With Yoruba People by tooth4tooth: 12:15am On May 04, 2019
Guy, just change your brand of weed. The one you just took ain't good for you at all undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Problem With Yoruba People by essenceplus: 12:26am On May 04, 2019
IamPlato:
What Is Wrong With These Yorubas Sef... No Seriously What Is Una problem For This Life... Na Small Thing De Make Me Vex i Swear...

Can You Imagine! I Saw A Picture Of Jollof Rice Cooked By A Yoruba woman, I Decided To Zoom the Picture and As I Zoom Am na So Pepper Enter My Eye angry
Only Zooming o, what If I Imagine Say I Chop Am, na So Pepper For Just Full My Brain..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This na oshogbo and kwale weed mixed together

1 Like

Re: What Is The Problem With Yoruba People by ABCthings: 1:22am On May 04, 2019
Since there are no reasonable post here I decided to share this.

...Is real religion free of boundaries?

Tribune Content Agency on Apr 29, 2019

From the writings of the Rev. Billy Graham

Q: Shortly after our wedding, my wife began to explore other belief systems claiming a desire to influence her friends for Christ at college but they have influenced her by saying, "Real religion is free of boundaries; believe everything and find peace." I have run out of ways to reason with her. What else can I say? -- H.A.

A: People seek freedom in various ways not realizing that the freedom they seek is often the pathway to bondage. Albert Einstein said, "I feel like a man chained. If only I could be free from the shackles of my intellectual smallness, then I could understand the universe in which I live." My, what insight to a man who is considered one of the most brilliant minds.

Freedom for the scientist, he thinks, is found in seeking truth about the physical universe. The philosopher tries to discover truth about human existence. The psychologist looks for truth about the action and reaction of the human mind. At the end of his life, Buddha said, "I am still searching for truth."

We say we want freedom from prejudice, freedom from ignorance, and freedom from poverty. We even say we're searching for religious freedom; yet even in America there are groups that want to throw out religious symbols. They wish to be free from bondage while throwing away the symbols that speak of true freedom.

Jesus is Truth -- all psychological truth, all sociological truth, all scientific truth, all philosophical trust, all religious truth (John 14:6). He came to deliver the most freeing message of all and to rescue mankind from bondage and bring peace and freedom to weary souls.

While friends may say to believe everything, the Bible says to pray about everything (Philippians 4:6-7), and proclaim freedom for those in captivity and under the influence of evil (Isaiah 61:1).

========

(This column is based on the words and writings of the late Rev. Billy Graham.)
(c)2019 BILLY GRAHAM DISTRIBUTED BY TRIBUNE MEDIA SERVICES, INC.
Re: What Is The Problem With Yoruba People by PaulAris: 2:46am On May 04, 2019
ABCthings:
Since there are no reasonable post here I decided to share this.

...Is real religion free of boundaries?
With all due respect, what makes you think yours is the reasonable one?
Is it any different?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Problem With Yoruba People by ABCthings: 2:52am On May 04, 2019
PaulAris:

With all due respect, what makes you think yours is the reasonable one?
Is it any different?
If you had read the post you should had known
Re: What Is The Problem With Yoruba People by PaulAris: 3:01am On May 04, 2019
ABCthings:
If you had read the post you should had known
Ok then.
Done read the one on homosexuality already.
Re: What Is The Problem With Yoruba People by Nobody: 3:17am On May 04, 2019
Dry smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Problem With Yoruba People by Burgerlomo: 4:40am On May 04, 2019
IamPlato:

Re: What Is The Problem With Yoruba People by Raalsalghul: 4:58am On May 04, 2019
Bossjakande/Jakandeola grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Problem With Yoruba People by IamPlato(m): 7:25am On May 04, 2019
MariaLavina:
Dry smiley
You Cant Even Greet Your Senior In The Morning undecided
Re: What Is The Problem With Yoruba People by IamPlato(m): 7:26am On May 04, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Bossjakande/Jakandeola grin grin grin grin grin
Who Know Him Papa?
Re: What Is The Problem With Yoruba People by IamPlato(m): 11:09am On May 04, 2019
essenceplus:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This na oshogbo and kwale weed mixed together
shocked No Be Weed o shocked

Na Real Pepper Enter Man Eye
Re: What Is The Problem With Yoruba People by essenceplus: 11:18am On May 04, 2019
IamPlato:
shocked No Be Weed o shocked

Na Real Pepper Enter Man Eye

You dey para no be small
Re: What Is The Problem With Yoruba People by luvyaself95(m): 11:20am On May 04, 2019
Cc: Iamplato you no dey okay...
Re: What Is The Problem With Yoruba People by IamPlato(m): 12:14pm On May 04, 2019
luvyaself95:
Cc: Iamplato you no dey okay...
No Tell Me Say Na You Cook That Rice
Re: What Is The Problem With Yoruba People by luvyaself95(m): 12:15pm On May 04, 2019
IamPlato:
No Tell Me Say Na You Cook That Rice
Cook Wetin undecided
Re: What Is The Problem With Yoruba People by IamPlato(m): 12:20pm On May 04, 2019
luvyaself95:
Cook Wetin undecided
The Jollof Rice Wey Put Pepper For My Eye undecided
Re: What Is The Problem With Yoruba People by luvyaself95(m): 12:32pm On May 04, 2019
IamPlato:
The Jollof Rice Wey Put Pepper For My Eye undecided
I don't know what you are talking about oga tongue
Re: What Is The Problem With Yoruba People by aanuoluwami14(f): 3:40pm On May 04, 2019
cheesy na your village weed you take, not the pepper.
Re: What Is The Problem With Yoruba People by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 04, 2019
lol eating afonja rice... na suicide mission
Re: What Is The Problem With Yoruba People by Achieverzy: 6:37pm On May 04, 2019
If you give me any food not pepperish enough,I might throw up o..
Are you out of cash and urgently need a way out, then join LOOM today where You pay 1k to get 8k,if it moves fast enough you can even cash out today(add 07039898908)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Sex Incidents/accidents Here / She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k / Why Do People Watch When Two Women Are Fighting Instead Of Separating Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.