Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out (39396 Views)

Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / "My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Herkim(m): 12:31pm On May 04, 2019
Wonders shall never end

When the world is moving toward end a lot of shameful things will be happenings. People Will longer be ashamed

1 Like

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by daddyfreeman1(m): 12:32pm On May 04, 2019
upon her old age, she's still prostituting..
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by fortunechy(m): 12:32pm On May 04, 2019
No be say the woman fine self.... mchteerw!! Fear woman
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 04, 2019
My fellow men out there, if you like your life if you want to preserve your sanity please do not ever ever ever ever get married to a Nigerian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 04, 2019
You are a beast. That's why she dumped you for your best man.
He is the 'best man' after all.
New hubby even looks younger. He will keep her refreshed.
Move on and stop nagging. Its over.
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 04, 2019
RealityShot:
see them!

Your husband will "fall out of love". AMEN!

Shuu! Don't take it personal.
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Edyice: 12:34pm On May 04, 2019
A friend once told me

Guy fear woman and leave long grin

I thought it was a lie

Some guy self no get sense
Your guy woman , you run go marry her .. your guy woman you dey beep her

Although we didn't here the other side of the story..
The lady will not just leave you like that without you doing something wrong to her ...

1 Like

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by tydi(m): 12:37pm On May 04, 2019
Men shaa.. then why wailing and lamenting like you are handicapped or what.. I guess she had lot bridesmaids on your wedding.. look for two or three of them and marry them too.
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by RealityShot: 12:38pm On May 04, 2019
Furiosa:

Shuu! Don't take it personal.
nothing personal about that...

It's for you and all the other women thinking like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by celeiyke: 12:38pm On May 04, 2019
Skull miners
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Edyice: 12:38pm On May 04, 2019
I just sorry for some guyz

They will be arguing with someone anyhow about their bae ... They will say no one has beep their bae ( that the bae belong to them alone grin

When them hear scores
Eyes go clear cool

4 Likes

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Yameater(m): 12:40pm On May 04, 2019
Dalby:
If you are legally married you can sue for bigamy...it comes with 6 years imprisonment term...

Can a legally married person be sued for bigamy is they have children with someone else?
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Finest641(f): 12:41pm On May 04, 2019
It is a serious something
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by BIXYBABE: 12:41pm On May 04, 2019
Ziel20:
I keep saying this. If u see anyone called woman fear her. Anybody with woman as a title just fear her. WOE-MAN
Remember ur mum and sister/aunty are women
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Edyice: 12:41pm On May 04, 2019
JAMES4827:
[sup][/sup]
Oga stop disturbing with this now angry angry

If Nigerian man knows how to win bet

He will never display it to others

Win your bet alone ...biko

2 Likes

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by jaxxy(m): 12:42pm On May 04, 2019
Many of these men know the kind of lady they are marrying most times. They just choose to ignore the facts and signs.

1 Like

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by tydi(m): 12:44pm On May 04, 2019
RealityShot:
I pity you

You better save your money from the courts!

If babies are your goal, impregnate like 3 girls,
Take the baby and chase them away! (chasing is simple: stop giving them MONEY and attention)

If necessary, promise all of them marriage AFTER Delivery... Lol

I HATE WOMEN!

in DJ khalid voice ::: another one.. you're on point bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Mires: 12:44pm On May 04, 2019
Some people that we call friends are like serpents.

1 Like

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by OkoroPeugeot(m): 12:46pm On May 04, 2019
lefulefu:
some men will just rush into marriage without first trying to know the lady they getting involved with

Woman never hide something from you before.
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Jubilancy(f): 12:47pm On May 04, 2019
Most guys here keeps saying they hate women, they hate women come on its not true that we are betrayals or heart breakers....
Its just most people these days don't really take out time to really know their spouse and see if they are meant for each other or meant to just be friends .....that's why you see most relationships have turned to social media image making ....by presenting to millions of people a front that all is well...
Anyways my point is know your pathner to an extent that you can vouch for her/him before diving head on into marriage.
Anyways sha what do I know.

2 Likes

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Zejowoko: 12:49pm On May 04, 2019
[
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Ziel20: 12:49pm On May 04, 2019
BIXYBABE:
Remember ur mum and sister/aunty are women

Yeah. I do but some women can make one cry u know.
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 04, 2019
I'll keep saying it - Our moms (60s, 70s & arguably 80s set) are the BEST definition of a WIFE. They still hold that RECORD, no thanks to the inability of the present-day ladies to imbibe basic virtues like:

LOYALTY

HUMILITY

ENDURANCE

MANNERISMS

Stop chasing shadows, ladies.....The grass ain't greener on the other side.

Until our WOMEN wake up to their god-given TASK, our society will never progress a bit.

YOU ARE THE PILLAR OF THE SOCIETY. WAKE UP PLS

2 Likes

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Soul47(m): 12:51pm On May 04, 2019
Justbeingreal:
undecided

With all the recent happenings..

I'm really giving the baby mama thing a thought because las las is like this marriage thing na confirm scam...

No be lie Ooo...

But if you meet a loyal lady, keep her close.
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Precious101c: 12:52pm On May 04, 2019
But that woman is too ugly nah to be doing such. Guy move on

2 Likes

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 04, 2019
OkoroPeugeot:

Woman never hide something from you before.
make she hide am i go find out

1 Like

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Imo1stson: 12:52pm On May 04, 2019
She looks old and worn out. Look for a fresher girl except you are not buoyant.
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 04, 2019
she look older dan him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

53-Year-Old Lady Who Got Married In 2014 Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Boy (Photos) / Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant / Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.