Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out (39390 Views)

Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / "My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by ud4u: 12:55pm On May 04, 2019
Wonders shall never end
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Mamakimy97: 12:57pm On May 04, 2019
Omo na my area dis woman dey stay ohhj
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by braine(m): 1:05pm On May 04, 2019
Justbeingreal:
undecided

With all the recent happenings..

I'm really giving the baby mama thing a thought because las las is like this marriage thing na confirm scam...

Same here, honestly.

I'm beginning tinder it as pointless. The only problem is me not liking having kids out of wedlock.

5 Likes

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Etfash(m): 1:11pm On May 04, 2019
Jubilancy:
Most guys here keeps saying they hate women, they hate women come on its not true that we are betrayals or heart breakers....
Its just most people these days don't really take out time to really know their spouse and see if they are meant for each other or meant to just be friends .....that's why you see most relationships have turned to social media image making ....by presenting to millions of people a front that all is well...
Anyways my point is know your pathner to an extent that you can vouch for her/him before diving head on into marriage.
Anyways sha what do I know.

Are you married please?
I asked because if you are, you will know and agree with me that you can never completely know and understand your partner before marriage, and sometimes even in marriage.

However, marriage, when done as it should can be the best thing ever to happen to a man or woman. For those considering baby mama etc. well, know this for sure, what a man sows he shall also reap: if you impregnate somebody's daughter - If you have a child, you will know how difficult it is to father or nurture one - be sure, one day, that your treasured daughter will become some random guy's, who is so afraid of taking up responsibility, baby mama.

Finally, I am surprised at the way people come out to condemn actions like the one reported by the Op; this is who the present day society is! A morally deficient one with confused sexuality. Who are the people we strive and desire so much to be like? Are they not the so called celebrities; many of whom cannot even take up responsibility to husband a woman, father a child full-time and/or endure the initial pressures of marriage?
Well, this is who the society has become.
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Cubia(f): 1:11pm On May 04, 2019
IamD18:
His wife cheated on him, but his best friend failed and betrayed him the more.

It's understandable in the lady's part because non-virgins Nigerian ladies are wayward and hoes.

But being snitched and betrayed by your best friend is something that will hurt you for long, not even the fact that your wife did what is normal with women.

May we never meet such kind of snitches as friend.
mumu talk
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by dkidd: 1:13pm On May 04, 2019
That guy should go and do special thanks giving... Some men don't come out alive in such arrangements sad

4 Likes

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Immorttal: 1:14pm On May 04, 2019
Dalby:
If you are legally married you can sue for bigamy...it comes with 6 years imprisonment term...
what of those men that marry numerous wives
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Secjohnkerry: 1:15pm On May 04, 2019
He should just go and do thanksgiving[/quote]

I swear down!!
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Cubia(f): 1:15pm On May 04, 2019
SLBMS:
My fellow men out there, if you like your life if you want to preserve your sanity please do not ever ever ever ever get married to a Nigerian.
Says a person who adds no value to the Nigerians society. I wonder why your dad married your mom and who your sisters and daughters will get married to. Then your daughters will carry Afghanistan blood. Madness

2 Likes

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Emekadollars(m): 1:17pm On May 04, 2019
Fear women.

For your home/office furniture and interior decoration.
(a) Office chair and table
(b) Living room chairs
(c) Dinning set
(d) Wallpaper
(e) 3d panel and window blinds etc.
Call/WhatsApp me 07013038612.
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by millionboi2: 1:18pm On May 04, 2019
Edyice:
A friend once told me

Guy fear woman and leave long grin

I thought it was a lie

Some guy self no get sense
Your guy woman , you run go marry her .. your guy woman you dey beep her

Although we didn't here the other side of the story..
The lady will not just leave you like that without you doing something wrong to her ...
dat she left is not d issue here ....but why his best man?
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by trapQ: 1:20pm On May 04, 2019
It is only an illiterate village girl that'll let you take away her child in this 21st century so go for it.
RealityShot:
I pity you

You better save your money from the courts!

If babies are your goal, impregnate like 3 girls,
Take the baby and chase them away! (chasing is simple: stop giving them MONEY and attention)

If necessary, promise all of them marriage AFTER Delivery... Lol

I HATE WOMEN!

1 Like

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by hotdealz(m): 1:23pm On May 04, 2019
That means his best man has been doing it with his wife before

2 Likes

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by TemmyT002(m): 1:24pm On May 04, 2019
Eh ya
Take heart
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Jaqenhghar: 1:27pm On May 04, 2019
Whats this nigga complaining about? If that is the woman then its Okey dokey. If I was him Ill happily move on
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Edyice: 1:33pm On May 04, 2019
millionboi2:
dat she left is not d issue here ....but why his best man?

Best man of all lads for street

That's why I said

Fear woman and leave long grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Edyice: 1:35pm On May 04, 2019
hotdealz:
That means his best man has been doing it with his wife before

Your correct my brother grin
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by paix(m): 1:44pm On May 04, 2019
ednut1:
Some men are destined to be fools. U see old cargo single mother u still go marry am hahahahaha. I guess she is rich
Maybe she just looks older than her age.
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by SjMbula(m): 1:45pm On May 04, 2019
When young fine man like you married a heavily bleached old bendel ho-low-show what do you xpect?
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by paix(m): 1:47pm On May 04, 2019
It's either she's practicing polyandry or trying to sample the both of them, to know which to let go.
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by monarch101(m): 1:54pm On May 04, 2019
Furiosa:
Lol. He wants his divorce.
Well, people fall in love and fall out of love.
you are right,but try put yourself in the man's situation.it's not that easy
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by sylve11: 2:09pm On May 04, 2019
koyyes:
You are a beast. That's why she dumped you for your best man.

He is the 'best man' after all.

New hubby even looks younger. He will keep her refreshed.

Move on and stop nagging. Its over.

Try get sense na shocked cool
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Justbeingreal(m): 2:10pm On May 04, 2019
Soul47:

No be lie Ooo...

But if you meet a loyal lady, keep her close.
The question is who's really loyal.. No1 is 100% loyal..
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by skales67(m): 2:14pm On May 04, 2019
Maybe Shola Motunbi is a 1 minute man like Churchhill
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 04, 2019
sylve11:

Try get sense na shocked cool
Are you the bald headed pained ex hubby?
kpele.
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by skales67(m): 2:16pm On May 04, 2019
trapQ:
It is only an illiterate village girl that'll let you take away her child in this 21st century so go for it.

What about the ones abandoning their babies in toilets and refuse dumps which we read about here almost every week?

Are they literate?

1 Like

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Justbeingreal(m): 2:16pm On May 04, 2019
braine:

Same here, honestly.

I'm beginning tinder it as pointless. The only problem is me not liking having kids out of wedlock.
Lots of peeps don't want kids out of wedlock and ended up getting married to all this toxic individuals out there b4 you know it the situation will even be worse than just having kids out of wedlock it will now involve a broken home embarrassment and shame and mental prob... A bad marriage can ruin ones life mehn...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

53-Year-Old Lady Who Got Married In 2014 Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Boy (Photos) / Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant / Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.