Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out (39393 Views)

Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / "My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Eroms4life17(m): 2:17pm On May 04, 2019
Oga dey frown for pishure. It's like he knows that woman go kill am. Is she one of those edo women that kill their husbands for property? What am I even saying?
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by BIXYBABE: 2:23pm On May 04, 2019
Ziel20:

Yeah. I do but some women can make one cry u know.
But we still can"t do witout them, we just av 2 be prayerful and careful same apply 2 men.
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by FASASI1(m): 2:26pm On May 04, 2019
According to kizz Daniel verse in Bleep you he said shebi na me dey find sisi yellow grin
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 04, 2019
SageMK:

This is the fatal mistake most people make in a relationship - trusting blindly. If only he conducted his personal investigation before taking her to the altar.

Before diving into something as serious as marriage explore every hole. Forget that insecure nonsense people talk about and screen your partners phone thoroughly.

This single action can save you a life time of regrets.
Some persons are immature to handle shock when they see one hence it is advisable they stop scrolling at their spouse's phone
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Norabay(f): 2:39pm On May 04, 2019
she has a lion's heart.
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:41pm On May 04, 2019
Na him u Dey fex?

Watch Karma part 1,episodes 2!!!

After all himself get bestmansssss
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by TheKeyz1: 2:58pm On May 04, 2019
You sure say you nor be 40seconds man? ��
But to be sincere, your best man fine pass you. Move on jare, be the bigger man.
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Westsida: 3:14pm On May 04, 2019
Justbeingreal:
undecided

With all the recent happenings..

I'm really giving the baby mama thing a thought because las las is like this marriage thing na confirm scam...

Same with me too brother. I’m really really really thinking about it.

1 Like

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by airprinz(m): 3:14pm On May 04, 2019
Sorry man, you ended up marrying a street hoe.

A street hoe is always a no man's hoe
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Westsida: 3:15pm On May 04, 2019
SLBMS:
My fellow men out there, if you like your life if you want to preserve your sanity please do not ever ever ever ever get married to a Nigerian.

Or one shouldn’t just get married at all?
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Westsida: 3:21pm On May 04, 2019
Jubilancy:
Most guys here keeps saying they hate women, they hate women come on its not true that we are betrayals or heart breakers....
Its just most people these days don't really take out time to really know their spouse and see if they are meant for each other or meant to just be friends .....that's why you see most relationships have turned to social media image making ....by presenting to millions of people a front that all is well...
Anyways my point is know your pathner to an extent that you can vouch for her/him before diving head on into marriage.
Anyways sha what do I know.

True lies!
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 04, 2019
No woman is going to shun off all her toasters before marriage, it’s called being smart. As a man you should know this. You can never put your eggs in one basket, women don’t have the time to waste like you men and that’s something you need to understand. If you check your girlfriends phone you will be surprised that she’s entertaining 3 or 4 other guys, not because she doesn’t love you, she’s simply protecting her time. Once you set the wedding date and get married, all those toasters will naturally disappear. If you want to take your babe off the market, you must marry her. This is just the reality of life, men can get married at 40 and have children at 45. We don’t have that kind of time, so it’s more valuable to us.
SageMK:

This is the fatal mistake most people make in a relationship - trusting blindly. If only he conducted his personal investigation before taking her to the altar.

Before diving into something as serious as marriage explore every hole. Forget that insecure nonsense people talk about and screen your partners phone thoroughly.

1 Like

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Princeofasia: 3:24pm On May 04, 2019
i did my wedding without a best man. Bleep that best man shit
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by ImaIma1(f): 4:00pm On May 04, 2019
Nyamiri:

Guy, they are coming for your head. They would tear you to pieces. grin

Naah. There's no need. He just has a twisted and unintelligent view about women. He will outgrow it.
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by braine(m): 4:01pm On May 04, 2019
Justbeingreal:
Lots of peeps don't want kids out of wedlock and ended up getting married to all this toxic individuals out there b4 you know it the situation will even be worse than just having kids out of wedlock it will now involve a broken home embarrassment and shame and mental prob... A bad marriage can ruin ones life mehn...

This is really true, sadly.

My boss was telling me something like this last week. He said if he had the chance to choose again whether to marry or not that he definitely would NOT choose marriage, that the problems with having kids out of wedlock is quite less compared to that in marriage. He gave many instances. This guy is a strong Christian, has the most beautiful wife and 4 kids.

That coming from him hit me hard.

1 Like

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by dragunov: 4:06pm On May 04, 2019
IamD18:
His wife cheated on him, but his best friend failed and betrayed him the more.

It's understandable in the lady's part because non-virgins Nigerian ladies are wayward and hoes.

But being snitched and betrayed by your best friend is something that will hurt you for long, not even the fact that your wife did what is normal with women.

May we never meet such kind of snitches as friend.

Snitch? I mean, what is wrong with Nigerians with their choice of words. Snitch! Awe come on. You call him a betrayer, that's fine. Call him a killer, back stabber, a Judas........ But snitch is only used when a friend or gang member or colleague rats on you, that is, provide privileged information about you to your enemies. Kapische?
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Cityguy: 4:14pm On May 04, 2019
Nyamiri:

Guy, they are coming for your head. They would tear you to pieces. grin
Question is: Is that assumption not funny?
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Cityguy: 4:15pm On May 04, 2019
RealityShot:
I pity you

You better save your money from the courts!

If babies are your goal, impregnate like 3 girls,
Take the baby and chase them away! (chasing is simple: stop giving them MONEY and attention)

If necessary, promise all of them marriage AFTER Delivery... Lol

I HATE WOMEN!
Wow!
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by tomdon(m): 4:17pm On May 04, 2019
Let this man leave matter for Mathias naa. Go and look for another fine young girl marry and forget about this old mama. Except she holds the key to his soul.
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Profkenny1(m): 4:21pm On May 04, 2019
IamD18:

It's understandable in the lady's part because non-virgins Nigerian ladies are wayward and hoes.

Yup, non-virgin Nigerian ladies are disgusting whores, skanks, and village bicycles!
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Cityguy: 4:22pm On May 04, 2019
I think I read that admitted leaving her from time she was 3 months preggy and only came around when she put to bed. That is enough time to give room for whatever love they shared to die na. Perhaps the said bestman warmed himself into her heart at this time. So unfortunate.
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by obeycian(m): 4:24pm On May 04, 2019
That mean you are having issues with your best man not her...
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Nyamiri: 4:35pm On May 04, 2019
Mamakimy97:
Omo na my area dis woman dey stay ohhj

Lol
Go chop jollof for the party na.
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by archipelago: 4:38pm On May 04, 2019
Should you still be calling the man you Best Man or Worst man. Also I will advise you to forget about going to court for redress and move on. Thank God your life did not go for it.
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by robosky02(m): 5:02pm On May 04, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
This Shola should be thankful that she left him in peace and not in pieces.

I tell you! The combination is a deadly one - your wife and your best friend?

Double betrayal. They must have been fvcking even before he got married to her.

He should just go and do thanksgiving

The matter no be here

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Jeferious: 5:11pm On May 04, 2019
Saffi:
No woman is going to shun off all her toasters before marriage, it’s called being smart. As a man you should know this. You can never put your eggs in one basket, women don’t have the time to waste like you men and that’s something you need to understand. If you check your girlfriends phone you will be surprised that she’s entertaining 3 or 4 other guys, not because she doesn’t love you, she’s simply protecting her time. Once you set the wedding date and get married, all those toasters will naturally disappear. If you want to take your babe off the market, you must marry her. This is just the reality of life, men can get married at 40 and have children at 45. We don’t have that kind of time, so it’s more valuable to us.
One girl that refer to herself as my babe told me this same thing...and after I've processed the idea I just laughed. If she doesn't trust me enough to know that she's the only one I've at heart, what exactly are we then doing? Imagine if your own guy tells you that he's keeping other girls just in case it doesn't work out between you both. Sheeey you will clap for him and cheer him on

Just come out plain and say that you want to sample varieties of cocks. I will understand you better. But if you come up with this "fleeting time" excuse and think a sagacious nigg@ like me will buy it, Sorry is your portion. I'll lead you on, while ensuring that your hole gets wider in the process. And if all the other guys that you're keeping are on the same page with me, then we are talking about a very big gully situated between a sister's thighs. Then, when we are done, we move on to fresher sisters with better commonsense and leave you in the lurch. Who lost at last?

In conclusion, I doubt your commonsense. How can you treat someone as an option and expect them to see you as a queen? Are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by cle62000(m): 5:29pm On May 04, 2019
I saw this on facebook this morning on Ivy Austine who sent me a friend request, i checked the the persons timelime cause i dont know the person. And it happened that the new husband in question is my colleague at work, when i got to work today saturday i invited him to my office and asked him about what i saw and he told me he wasn't the guy's best man and that he was dating the lady before the guy came in when they had issue and he dated her for a short time and married her and she relocated with her husband to lagos while he lives in benin city (actually he lives in benin city) when the woman left her husband because of issues ( fighting) and that the lady's parents returned bride price paid, then they rekindled their relationship and got to where he married her last week saturday.
I think its a matter one should not jump into conclusion yet. And he said if really he is his best man he should have published his best man pics with him during the wedding.
The former husband's facebook name is Prince Shola as i was told and the facebook name was created around 2am today and started sending friend request to all the new husband's friends

The guy talked with me on whatsapp this evening that his wife brought the former husband's bestman pics, which i just uploaded

More of the pics of the real bestman not the new husband as the he claimed

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by KcMarShalL(f): 5:38pm On May 04, 2019
undecided undecided
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Mamakimy97: 6:36pm On May 04, 2019
Nyamiri:

Lol
Go chop jollof for the party na.
lol..make belle purge me abi
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by ImaIma1(f): 6:44pm On May 04, 2019
cle62000:
I saw this on facebook this morning on Ivy Austine who sent me a friend request, i checked the the persons timelime cause i dont know the person. And it happened that the new husband in question is my colleague at work, when i got to work today saturday i invited him to my office and asked him about what i saw and he told me he wasn't the guy's best man and that he was dating the lady before the guy came in when they had issue and he dated her for a short time and married her and she relocated with her husband to lagos while he lives in benin city (actually he lives in benin city) when the woman left her husband because of issues ( fighting) and that the lady's parents returned bride price paid, then they rekindled their relationship and got to where he married her last week saturday.
I think its a matter one should not jump into conclusion yet. And he said if really he is his best man he should have published his best man pics with him during the wedding.
The former husband's facebook name is Prince Shola as i was told and the facebook name was created around 2am tiday and started sending friend request to all the new husband's friends

Now the real story is coming out. If this is true, it is a case of an aggrieved husband not telling the whole story but only telling half truth. Who knows what really went down that made her leave.

Guys on nairaland love to hate women. So any story that puts women in a bad light gives them joy

1 Like

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Nyamiri: 6:45pm On May 04, 2019
cle62000:
The former husband's facebook name is Prince Shola as i was told and the facebook name was created around 2am tiday and started sending friend request to all the new husband's friends

With 50k, he can get the police to arrest him for cybercrime, defamation and threat to life.

By the time he's charged to court and given stringent bail conditions before being sent to jail, he would behave himself next time.
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by kurlz(f): 7:44pm On May 04, 2019
SageMK:

No more sincere word than this has ever been spoken about relationships. I second and thirdcond you self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

53-Year-Old Lady Who Got Married In 2014 Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Boy (Photos) / Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant / Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.