Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out (39398 Views)

Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / "My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Ziel20: 8:20pm On May 04, 2019
BIXYBABE:
But we still can"t do witout them, we just av 2 be prayerful and careful same apply 2 men.

Yeah. That's right
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Edusouls(m): 8:52pm On May 04, 2019
The only difference between women and the devil is just that the devil have no flesh...

1 Like

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Octopusssy(f): 9:18pm On May 04, 2019
IamD18:
His wife cheated on him, but his best friend failed and betrayed him the more.

It's understandable in the lady's part because non-virgins Nigerian ladies are wayward and hoes.

But being snitched and betrayed by your best friend is something that will hurt you for long, not even the fact that your wife did what is normal with women.

May we never meet such kind of snitches as friend.
Your anus must be jealous of your mouth, what with all the ignorant rubbish you vomit on the daily.

1 Like

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by RealityShot: 10:14pm On May 04, 2019
trapQ:
It is only an illiterate village girl that'll let you take away her child in this 21st century so go for it.
if she refuses to leave the baby,
You leave the baby for her!

NEXT!!!

100 Million women to go!
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by hajieazi(m): 11:15pm On May 04, 2019
Attending weddings nowadays is a waste of time and resources... it hardly last beyond 3years.
What a generation ...
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by delishpot: 2:06am On May 05, 2019
Something men do everyday without any wahala is now big deal because a woman did it? He should just sue her and make we hear their two sides of the story. Sho no kill person so I will give her benefit of doubt.

1 Like

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by corpershun: 7:12am On May 05, 2019
braine:

This is really true, sadly.

My boss was telling me something like this last week. He said if he had the chance to choose again whether to marry or not that he definitely would NOT choose marriage, that the problems with having kids out of wedlock is quite less compared to that in marriage. He gave many instances. This guy is a strong Christian, has the most beautiful wife and 4 kids.

That coming from him hit me hard.

Marriage is beautiful as with anything in life there are ups and downs. It’s just like a jobless person saying he regrets going to school as soon as he gets a good job, he’ll be so happy he went to school.
2. Never use someone’s words as your standard, the Bible is your guide, God instituted marriage, pray to Him,
3. That his wife is outwardly beautiful doesn’t mean she’s not giving the guy inward madness OR
4. The guy is overwhelmed with responsibilities and feels if he was single it won’t be
In all trust God and do adequate research on your would be spouse. Also note that people change and that’s what breaks marriages.
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by cle62000(m): 10:41am On May 05, 2019
dachiwater:
An aggrieved Nigerian husband who accused his wife of infidelity, has further alleged that she married his best man at their wedding without divorcing her. 39-year-old Shola Motunbi who got married to Marian Ekiomado in August 2016, recounted how he caught his wife neck-deep in cheating shortly after their marriage.

He told Vanguard; 

What got me suspicious was that after she was 3 to 4 months pregnant, having terminated 2 pregnancy in the name of stress. she called her younger brother to fight and injured me in the house and I left and returned after she delivered on the 5th September 2017, I went there just once to see the child with my family after then she refuses to take my calls and refuses to bring the child for me to see. These made me get suspicious the more and so demanded a DNA test which she and her parent refused, to my greatest surprise I receive a call on Saturday 27th if April 2019 that she’s getting married in her mother’s house at Sapele road. I later found that she was getting married to the man who bests me.

Shola has since filed a suit in a magistrate court to seek redress in what he termed has “breach of marital laws”, he has, however, not disclosed the one in particular to journalists as at the time of filing this report Marian Ekimoado, when contacted denied the statement but refused to give newsmen detail information to confirm the veracity of Shola’s claim.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/04/she-married-my-best-man-without-divorcing-me-nigerian-husband-cries-out/

Attached is the pics of the real bestman, the new husband is not the bestman as he claimed
The story is not the way the former husband claimed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Alexis105: 11:20am On May 05, 2019
You are correct cle6200. But ivy Austin lied to you on some things. Bfore I narrate d whole story to you let me introduce my self. I'm Alex and I live at sapele road Benin city where both the current husband and the woman live. The woman is a primary sch teacher in a govenment school and was living in her mother's house since 2014.

The woman had married before around 2010 and had a child(girl) named treasure with d first man who is a timber man. After some years d marriage didn't work out. She met shola motubi around November-December 2015. Before she went shola motubi she has dated many men which Ivy Austin was among. Shola motubi happened to engage her around April 2016 and Ivy Austin was and still in Benin. Shola lives in Lagos and met the woman through Facebook. Shola and Marian dated for 6months and shola often come to Benin and Marian do go to Lagos with a daughter to visit shola. They planned the wedding and it place in July 2016. At this time Ivy Austin was living at okabere road off sapele road Benin city and Marian was living at that same okabere road no 20 off sapele road Benin city too.

After the wedding Marian and Ivy Austin became friends before us believing nothing more between them since the woman is now married to shola. Marian relocated to Lagos for a while but I dont knw what brought her back to Benin and she started her teaching job. Shola is now the one visiting Marian his wife.

On a particular day around June 2017, we heard shola burst into Marian and accused her of infidelity when his away and that her daughter to the first husband told him that when he is away that a way used to come away and d mother will remove their marriage pictures from the wall.
Mind you after the marriage Ivy Austin still come to the house and we around that area thought that is just normal friend.
So on that night they fought, it was some tenants in her mum's that took shola to a hotel at agip road to lodge.

During the period of that quarrel, the woman was already pregnant. Shola came with his family to settle issues with his wife but d wife said she don't want to marry him again.
For ivy Austin he now constantly visit the woman during and after the pregnancy. The woman gave birth on the 5th of September 2017 which ivy Austin was there all through the night. This made people around including myself to believe what shola said about the wife infidelity was true.

Ivy Austin was not shola's best man but Ivy Austin was wrong to be sleeping with someone's wife. He started sleeping with that woman before and after the marriage. If he claimed to be dating the woman bfore shola married her, why didn't he married d woman before shola married her and shola dated DAT woman for 6months plus.

In conclusion, the only way a young man like ivy Austin would marry a mother of two kids is because ivy Austin is the father of the last child, and this means ivy Austin was sleeping with someone's wife, whether he first dated her or not. Thanks
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Alexis105: 2:05pm On May 05, 2019
Mind you cle6200, the new husband is not Ivy Austin. His name is Osas or Jeff. His Facebook name is Humble Jeff. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

53-Year-Old Lady Who Got Married In 2014 Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Boy (Photos) / Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant / Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.