Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Flirting With a South Korean Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flirting With a South Korean Girl (6920 Views)

My Wife Is Flirting With Childhood Friend Online / My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp / Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:58am On May 05, 2019
Dalexicographer:
You're a bast.rd Nigerian for asking this kinda question angry

Nice response. You crushed the low self esteem and microscopic IQ of Firstorderwizard even further.

Badt guy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by Nobody: 8:59am On May 05, 2019
Kingkun69:
oga shift one side something of 2012 Abeg op ask if she likes music then talk about Blackpink and bts if u understand Korean a little that helps too download Duolingo very good app and ask about if she knows any African cultures but make the conversation sensible don't start talking about my prayer group or Regina or Prem (unless she like soccer) then continue just don't talk to her the way you talk to these Nigerian babes Korean babes are of higher quality meaning not hard to get and not gold diggers but I hope you are not using her for passport oo because if they find out no call me but have that Duolingo app very essential if yahoo boys had the app ehhhn grin

Simple thing my guy no fit do.

The moment you set your eyes on her, walk to her and ask madam may I nyash you? angry
Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by Kingkun69(m): 9:04am On May 05, 2019
illitrate:

Simple thing my guy no fit do.

The moment you set your eyes on her, walk to her and ask madam may I nyash you? angry
exactly in fact 10 marks for u op u dey dull we sef dey think for u
Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by yetunsbay(m): 9:07am On May 05, 2019
He's a close nephew. He jst met a lady & they are doing goog but she still got shared feelings for my nephew & her ex.

Jst based on d fact that her ex didn't ve her time cox of work but he now comes begging seriously.

Wat can my nephew do?
Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by networkrecharg: 9:45am On May 05, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Thanks for this. But her elder sis is flowing well with my guy. Business is the key thing here but my guy advised me to flirt with her to win her trust.
Believe me,its good business if I can get her to trust me.
How is loom a good business...
Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by Nobody: 10:39am On May 05, 2019
Badbunny:

Start by saying... Heeeeeeeeey! sexy layyydayy! grin grin grin cheesy
hahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by ikennamadu1(m): 11:13am On May 05, 2019
Kingkun69:
japan is a weird but cool place hope to go someday smiley

Those niggas are the cleanest people on earth.. I fit swear
Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by lordally(m): 3:19pm On May 05, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Bro, seriously I mean business here. I've dated girls from different races(online though)except Chinese, Thailand ,Korean and Japanese gals.
I'm meeting these babe for the first time and don't know how best to create the first ipression.
Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2019
lordally:

My brother Relaaaaaaax!!! meeeen!!! take a chill pill!!! you don't need to get yourself all worked up jaree!!! things will definitely work itself out when you're relaxed ...Now here's what I think would do as a first impression... Just make sure YOU'RE VERY NEAT.... and please I beg you...MAKE SURE YOU SMELL GOOD!!! I don't mean applying too much perfume...but just make sure it's moderate ....and bro LOOK SMART!!!! WEAR nice SHOES!!! believe me bro!!! SHOES SPEAK a lot about a man!!! ...and bro try to smile when you're with her...make her comfortable....ask her questions about herself!!! ...and when she replies about a question u asked about herself ...take it up as a discussion....just let it be obvious to her that you are really interested in getting to know her...and bro!! try to get her A NIGERIAN MADE GIFT...make sure it's NIGERIAN....she would appreciate it!!!! ......most people think Flirting starts from the bedroom but it's not!!! flirting starts from the moment she gets her eyes on you....like me 2 months to when my GF CAME VISITING I told her I had a gift for her and upon all her plea I refused letting her know the gift I bought for her...so when she finally came ...I gave it to her when she opened it she discovered it was a ladies Pyjamas the one that had a short gown insdie and has another jacket like cloth with rope ...I swear when she wore it....she was wet instantly ....you might say how did I know she told me to pass her the Tissue paper so she could clean up...then I asked clean up what she started laughing and said ...she doesn't know why she just became wet...story short...that NIGHT WAS THE BOMB!!! if you know what I mean...lolsssss
Wow! I'm really impressed with this advice, thanks .
I'll be meeting her 2mao sha.
Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by lordally(m): 4:08pm On May 05, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Wow! I'm really impressed with this advice, thanks .
I'll be meeting her 2mao sha.
Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:22pm On May 05, 2019
lordally:

You're welcome bro!!!! and by the way bro!!! you said you have met other girls from different countries...omoncan u link me up with them...

Yes,I said onlineoo
Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by lordally(m): 5:25pm On May 05, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Yes,I said onlineoo
Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by adedolapo2017: 6:24pm On May 05, 2019
ba7man:
Koreans are big on martial arts.

Ask her if she wants to practice some Tae-kwon-do with you.........
Are you planning on getting him killed?? �

1 Like

Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:06pm On May 05, 2019
lordally:

Which site or Sitesss did you meet them abeg
I don't want to post the link here,pm me
Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by lordally(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

I don't want to post the link here,pm me
Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by MissRaine69(f): 10:18pm On May 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

If you don't know Gangnam style then bro, I am sorry to say, you will never succeed in flirting with this babe.
I concur
Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 05, 2019
fcdgrand:
learn how to eat frog & also how to speak chinese, thank me later
grin
fcdgrand:
learn how to eat frog & also how to speak chinese, thank me later
Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:20pm On May 05, 2019
lordally:

I've done that baba...winks!!!
Sent
Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by MissRaine69(f): 10:28pm On May 05, 2019
What K-POP group do you? Or even K-Drama
If you don’t that’s a good place to star
Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:43pm On May 06, 2019
LarryBee1k:

Bro I'm telling you again, they don't fancy black guys, you're right about them not dating foreigners. They are homologous people, you're only a hotshot only if you're white man, cuz they believe white people are rich. Check the statistic bro.

Bro, don't believe the hype.... You are just undermining your damn self.... Korean women in Korea, just like Chinese women in China LOVE black men just like any other men, so long as they act right. The catch is A) society don't particularly like it, and B) of course, Chinese/Korean men will hate you for it. So women would date and fukc your brains out, but wouldn't particularly feel comfortable going out on the town holding your hand.

Asian is US are different from the one in their continent. They are minority, liberated from cultures, and sometimes they need to marry the black guy because of Greencard or because they are minority and they don't see harm in marrying another minority(happen between Latina, Asian and black)

Very true

I won't disagree on Japanese liking black people tho, I think they are the exception in this case. They find black people culture interesting. To the extend of tanning their face to look black, some even wear black face to look cool. But only if you're black American. Not sure of Africa tho.

Again, you are completely wrong on this issue...the reason why Japanese women would prefer African American is because THEY ACT RIGHT, while many Africans act stoopid around these babes....but , let it be known that any black man, acting right in these places, will smash these babes till you will be tired of Asian women.
Btw The majority of Africans in Japan are married to Japanese women, and if you go out in Tokyo, Shanghai, Beijing or Seoul, most Africans are dating local Asian women.... Now take it from a man who has LIVED in Tokyo (2yrs), Beijing (1yr) and Shanghai (1yr)....and all my visa run while living in Japan were done in Seoul

2 Likes

Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by LarryBee1k: 5:10pm On May 06, 2019
Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by iLegendd(m): 5:36pm On May 06, 2019
LarryBee1k:
Be careful bro. Don't shit where you eat, if the toasting no work, your business deal is at stake.

By the way they don't fancy black guys.

Let me correct you, they don't fancy low self-esteem. Most Asians are shy. All they need is a confident man that can open them up. In their fantasies, all they want is a black man.

The blacker, the better. I have lived with them for years and I have no issue. The black guys with low esteem always have issues.

People talk a lot about racism, but I have never experienced it or never cared to see it because it doesn't affect me. I go for what I want and I always get it or at least, learn from it.

Black men who have low self-esteem always think other races hate them. No, they don't hathe you, they hate your attitude.

ADDED:

When I first arrived Asia as a teenager, I had no social skill. Asian girls, black girls, and white girls used to reject me. When I finally learned and mastered how women work and how the dating game works, everything changed.

I never spend a dime on Asian women — they do the spending while I do the fùcking. You just need to be great in bed.

You know, their pùssies are tight, so 1 minute men can't last longer. For us who spent time to learn how the bedroom game works, we get whatever we want. When we go clubbing, all eyes on us.

My brother, low self-esteem is the reason most people complain in life. I was a victim until I worked on it. Now, I'm inbetween confidence and arrogance. I'm a go-getter.

Any black man who wants to succeed in any country he finds himself should work on himself and develop confidence in all he does. SIMPLE. If you don't, you'll keep complaining while other black men are balling. Even my first iPhone was bought by a cute Asian girl.

Why? Because I love myself and loves my self-confidence and yes, bedroom game. She was madly in love and was monitoring my social media account like a spirit to stop other girls from taking me away.

As a man, you need to make yourself the prize and not the needy chaser. If you do this, na dem go rush you.

Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by LarryBee1k: 6:27pm On May 06, 2019
Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by Femi316: 6:36pm On May 06, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
A friend just entered Lome with his South Korean girlfriend and her younger sister and based on our initial agreement, he wants to hook me up with the younger sister for some business deals.
Please I need a clue on how to flirt with a South Korean girl for maximum output. The meeting is for both business and pleasure.
Note; The business is legit and agro/biotech based

Mods please help a bro
Are you a learner.......?
Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:40pm On May 06, 2019
Femi316:
Are you a learner.......?

We are all learners bro,if you know this, you fit no know that.
Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by iLegendd(m): 6:42pm On May 06, 2019
LarryBee1k:

I just want tell you a confident man can break society bandage. Some of your point are flawed.
Alright. Let's call it a day.
Re: Flirting With a South Korean Girl by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:43pm On May 06, 2019
iLegendd:

Let me correct you, they don't fancy low self-esteem. Most Asians are shy. All they need is a confident man that can open them up. In their fantasies, all they want is a black man.

The blacker, the better. I have lived with them for years and I have no issue. The black guys with low esteem always have issues.

People talk a lot about racism, but I have never experienced it or never cared to see it because it doesn't affect me. I go for what I want and I always get it or at least, learn from it.

Black men who have low self-esteem always think other races hate them. No, they don't hathe you, they hate your attitude.

ADDED:

When I first arrived Asia as a teenager, I had no social skill. Asian girls, black girls, and white girls used to reject me. When I finally learned and mastered how women work and how the dating game works, everything changed.

I never spend a dime on Asian women — they do the spending while I do the fùcking. You just need to be great in bed.

You know, their pùssies are tight, so 1 minute men can't last longer. For us who spent time to learn how the bedroom game works, we get whatever we want. When we go clubbing, all eyes on us.

My brother, low self-esteem is the reason most people complain in life. I was a victim until I worked on it. Now, I'm inbetween confidence and arrogance. I'm a go-getter.

Any black man who wants to succeed in any country he finds himself should work on himself and develop confidence in all he does. SIMPLE. If you don't, you'll keep complaining while other black men are balling. Even my first iPhone was bought by a cute Asian girl.

Why? Because I love myself and loves my self-confidence and yes, bedroom game. She was madly in love and was monitoring my social media account like a spirit to stop other girls from taking me away.

As a man, you need to make yourself the prize and not the needy chaser. If you do this, na dem go rush you.

[img]https://media1./images/d1b7019245856b67ac465230d8b5b928/tenor.gif[/img]

LarryBee1k:
I just want tell you a confident man can break society bandage. Some of your point are flawed.

Again, as being confident can be negatively viewed by some, it sure won't hurt that man....and certainly shouldn't act differently just to be with people. That's the ONLY way men should be

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Wants To Sleep With Another Woman In My Presence! / Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me / Ladies How Do You Feel At The Sight Of An Unclad Mad Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.