Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) (33149 Views)

Obijackson Single Handedly Turning His Town Okija To City(photos) / Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda / Anambra Headquarters Of Gully Erosion In Africa – Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Westbestside: 7:10am On May 06, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Even an afonjapithecus na lagos lagos

In the words of chibuike amaechi is it that glorified village.

Let me not talk about osun, ekiti, ondo that are. Still in stone age.
This one is desperate for likes. Let know your state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Westbestside: 7:13am On May 06, 2019
SLAP44:

I don't have anything against your food, but you guys should stop jumping into our threads to gloat. You ain't better than us in anything.
We are millions way better than you in all aspect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Westbestside: 7:16am On May 06, 2019
Anambralstson:

Otondo the person I quoted is from backward Osun, Ebonyi state is far developed than Osun, Ondo and Ekiti
You are right, ebonyi is developed than Washington dc grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Westbestside: 7:19am On May 06, 2019
Anambralstson:

Typical Yoruba States Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Ekiti and Ondo these states very backwards, Igbos go there to give you guys hope
You mean the hope they couldn't give ebonyi, imo, abia and anambra cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Nobody: 7:29am On May 06, 2019
Westbestside:
This one is desperate for likes. Let know your state
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Westbestside: 7:29am On May 06, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Awolowo and big intellect.

Finally last poison made him a hero.
Remind me how ojukwu died at 78 cheesy. I want to see how the his body was decaying alive before death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Westbestside: 7:30am On May 06, 2019
Osagyefo98:

My state is anambra
town- nnewi.
You mean that billionaire town of gully erosion cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Nobody: 7:31am On May 06, 2019
Westbestside:
Remind me how ojukwu died at 78 cheesy. I want to see how the his body was decaying alive before death.

When u thought they have any case, they begin run about bush....

stale.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Nobody: 7:32am On May 06, 2019
Westbestside:
You mean that billionaire town of gully erosion cheesy

yes billionaire town of gully erosion.

kindly name yours....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Westbestside: 7:34am On May 06, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Go and produce a valid case and come back....

All are afonja are from lagos state....u get no case, so bring valid one.
I am proud to be from Lagos and southwest. A region that produced 71% of Nigeria igr whereas oyo alone produced more than half a region produced cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Nobody: 7:36am On May 06, 2019
Westbestside:
I am proud to be from Lagos and southwest. A region that produced 71% of Nigeria igr whereas oyo alone produced more than half a region produced cheesy

lolzzzzz zzz zzz
no comment
lolzzzzz zzz zzz
lollzzzzzzzzzzz

bye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Westbestside: 7:42am On May 06, 2019
Osagyefo98:

yes billionaire town of gully erosion.

kindly name yours....
Billionair on paper cheesy.

Down here is my state, my town.

Second is a public primary school in my town. I have no time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Westbestside: 7:44am On May 06, 2019
Osagyefo98:

lolzzzzz zzz zzz
no comment
lolzzzzz zzz zzz
lollzzzzzzzzzzz

bye.
Come back here friend, let start our own grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Nobody: 8:05am On May 06, 2019
Westbestside:
Come back here friend, let start our own grin

Friend ke...
Abeg byee....quote yourself and mine coz the lie is too much to further reply.

Enjoy.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Nobody: 8:06am On May 06, 2019
Westbestside:
Billionair on paper cheesy.

Down here is my state, my town.

Second is a public primary school in my town. I have no time

Lolzzzzzzzzz

We are done. With these...ooo

Reply my own and urs... grin grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Westbestside: 8:14am On May 06, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Friend ke...
Abeg byee....quote yourself and mine coz the lie is too much to further reply.

Enjoy.
Yeah, this is a lie, since every Yoruba town is Lagos to yeebos. Lagos does not use blue and yellow taxi my Igbo padi grin

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Nobody: 8:16am On May 06, 2019
Westbestside:
Yeah, this is a lie, since every Yoruba town is Lagos to yeebos. Lagos does not use blue and yellow taxi my Igbo padi grin

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Padi ke...

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Midastorch(m): 9:05am On May 06, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Sometimes I wonder what the office of Mr. President does other than defend his failures undecided

This is a president who is suppose to see to the well being of Nigeria as a whole but has politicized everything

Look at decay everywhere undecided

Lord please give Atiku/Obi victory! 4years is too long to wait!

Hanty, your gullibility reeks to high heavens.... firstly that road is a state Govt project... you’ll wonder if there has ever been a Governor in that state to make the gully this big..... Buhari’Govt is bad.. but he is fixing Enugu -Onitsha road for you guys, as at 3- 4 years ago , Amansea area of the road was meant for planting corn...this is a road that has been neglected by your Atiku/Obi and their cronies for over 10 years..... The second Niger bridge is another laudable project..... you lots are just haters and you will never ever stop the Good works of. Working PRESIDENT.... shove it into your Ass, Buhari is president till May 29, 2023
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by myresearch: 9:22am On May 06, 2019
Next level Erosion
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by cr7lomo: 9:25am On May 06, 2019
Strikethem:
grin Nnewi, home of billionaires according to our yeastern blothers

Stop thinking like an illiterate...so u don't know it's an offence to repair road without government consent
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Nyamuriflathead: 9:26am On May 06, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Sometimes I wonder what the office of Mr. President does other than defend his failures undecided

This is a president who is suppose to see to the well being of Nigeria as a whole but has politicized everything

Look at decay everywhere undecided

Lord please give Atiku/Obi victory! 4years is too long to wait!

What has the office of your governor and lawmakers representing the south east done to better the lives if their people? The southeast is synonymous to decay, ask your peripathetic and externally displaced brothers seeking succour in foreign lands
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Nobody: 9:28am On May 06, 2019
Newsjamz:
APC Lagos publicity secretary Joe Igbokwe has raised alarm over the Gully erosion in his town Nnewi

He wrote on his Facebook wall

"MY TOWN, NNEWI POPULAR 100 Ft ROAD HAS BEEN WASHED AWAY BY EROSION. FEDERAL ATTENTION IS NEEDED HERE AS A MATTER OF URGENCY. DELAY IS DANGEROUS HERE!!!"

Source-https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2146632218718602&id=100001155348708

SIR Ur home town is Ogbomosho or Lagos
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Reference(m): 9:29am On May 06, 2019
Just plant trees, period. This is village level stuff. When you cut all the trees down and burn all the vegetation to cultivate crops, this is the result. This doesn't require Federal intervention. Just decent environmental practices.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Champneys: 9:29am On May 06, 2019
Joe Igbokwe the fake news purveyor.... How are we sure these images are not fake?! grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by holyfather(m): 9:33am On May 06, 2019
SLAP44:

How come only him saw this bad road from his base in Lagos and him only can upload it from Lagos, so the government of Anambra is unaware?

Joe Igbokwe doesn't even know the name of the road in his own hometown?

Think!
He said hundred foot road, that's the name.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by aribisala0(m): 9:34am On May 06, 2019
joeprince23:
With all the billionaires in Nnewi, trust me this will not be like this by next year cause Nnewi is 'aku Luo uno'

Which fake billionaires

It was there last year and the year before
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by win3k: 9:34am On May 06, 2019
Raise the alarm among IGBO drug dealers around the world - they have enough money to fix it!
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Charly68: 9:41am On May 06, 2019
And they have a Govt in that state oo
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Born2Breed(f): 9:42am On May 06, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Serious attention.

grin grin grin

This reminds me of the biblical quote.... "even if I walk through the valley..... of death"

Remove the log in ur eyes before you remove the speck from my eyes.

...and you dey yab Benin.

grin grin grin

Developer wey nor develop him village is that one a developer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

VAT: I Will Take Over FIRS Offices In Rivers If Their Bullying Continues - Wike / Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria / Military Officers Given Ultimatum To Lose "Pot-bellies" (pic) - COAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.