Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) (33151 Views)

Obijackson Single Handedly Turning His Town Okija To City(photos) / Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda / Anambra Headquarters Of Gully Erosion In Africa – Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by simplycarro: 1:00pm On May 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin grin
You wont be Ibo if you didnt deflect.

Stop wasting your time with these good for nothing yibboes

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by SLAP44: 1:01pm On May 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Yes the rest of the nation where the people acted responsibly and took initiatives improved along with Lagos...but piggyland remained stunted and development-deficient. Why, what are your governors doing to give you quality life in Iboland?

The rest of the country, apart from

Osun, where workers are owed over 2 years salary
Oyo, where brown roof is a symbol of wealth
Ogun, where the only state project in the last 18 years is an abandoned stadium
Ondo, where everyone sleeps by 6pm because there no commercial activities in the state
Or ekiti?

Don't get me started o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by SLAP44: 1:03pm On May 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin. Joe Igbokwe said and I quote " my home town, Nnewi". Did you not see it? grin

And he didn't know the street in his home town? grin

That fictitious post is from a Joe Yorubakwe grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by MetaPhysical: 1:07pm On May 05, 2019
SLAP44:

And he didn't know the street in his home town? grin

That fictitious post is from a Joe Yorubakwe grin

It is sufficient he knows his root in Nnewi. Many of you have abandoned your root, like you said, you are a Lagosian...your root in Isialangwa is a shame to claim.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Notasyouthink: 1:07pm On May 05, 2019
omenkaLives:
Good thing he is honestly. This is what those Okoro savages that populate the social media should be doing, but hell NO!! They are rather more concerned about what happens in South West and elsewhere.

Grand Canyon PotorVille.
Kettel calling pot black grin grin grin the way I always see you on every Igbo/Biafra related threads I don't see you that way on yoruba or security related threads so, why do you always make noise on this as if you're innocent of what you're accusing Igbos of??

Always reason before you post.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by SLAP44: 1:07pm On May 05, 2019
Anambralstson:

Without external contribution Anambra is standing tall among others, compare with typical Yoruba States, Lagos should be worst if not for other tribes contributions in building Lagos even at that it's still mega slum city

Jah Jehovah!

Is this place yorubaland?

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by agadez007(m): 1:09pm On May 05, 2019
SLAP44:

Ondo, where everyone sleeps by 6pm because there no commercial activities in the state
Or ekiti?

you forgot to add where they s.hit in Nylons and toss it like shotput over the head
only millionaires have deep pit Laterine(not even Water closet system)in their house

https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/02/ekiti-state-leads-in-open-defecation-in.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by SLAP44: 1:10pm On May 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:

It is sufficient he knows his root in Nnewi. Many of you have abandoned your root, like you said, you are a Lagosian...your root in Isialangwa is a shame to claim.

Happy you know people have roots. I have never met a yorubaman online who is not from Lagos. grin

Only Ghananians come from obomoshoe grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by MetaPhysical: 1:10pm On May 05, 2019
SLAP44:

Or ekiti?

Osun is not crying of marginalization. Oyo, Ogun...in fact no state anywhere in Yoruba speaking world is deficient.

Meanwhile no single Ibo state is efficient and sufficient, you are all deficient together.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Iamgrey5(m): 1:11pm On May 05, 2019
SLAP44:

In your mind, the rest of the nation stayed stagnant while Lagos improved? grin

Do you know that travelling is a part of education?

I know you will fail to see the lessons here and resort to your default setting. Insults.
Do you know if you are more traveled than me?

How does my comment condemn the rest of Nigeria In any way?

Perhaps you need to work on your poor comprehension skills

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by SLAP44: 1:11pm On May 05, 2019
agadez007:
you forgot to add where they s.hit in Nylons and toss it like shotput over the head
only millionaires have deep pit Laterine(not even Water closet system)in their house

That's why yorubas always win gold medal in Olympic shotput events grin

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Anambralstson: 1:12pm On May 05, 2019
SLAP44:

D
Anambra state government doesn't relent
I hope you guys remember when this thread August last year,

https://www.nairaland.com/4655524/erosion-federal-high-court-awka

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by SLAP44: 1:12pm On May 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Osun is not crying of marginalization. Oyo, Ogun...in fact no state anywhere in Yoruba speaking world is deficient.

Meanwhile no single Ibo state is efficient and sufficient, you are all deficient together.

Which means all yoruba states are satisfied in their abject poverty? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by CanineOfJackal: 1:13pm On May 05, 2019
RemiTinubu:
[s][/s]
shatap
you didn't reply my mail
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by MetaPhysical: 1:13pm On May 05, 2019
SLAP44:

Happy you know people have roots. I have never met a yorubaman online who is not from Lagos. grin

Only Ghananians come from obomoshoe grin

Lagos is Yoruba speaking, it's a commonwealth of Yoruba nations. We are proud to belong to it and it is proud to belong to us.

Dont you have a town in East you can be proud of, and it belongs to you Ibos like Lagos belongs to Yoruba?

5 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by agadez007(m): 1:13pm On May 05, 2019
SLAP44:

That's why yorubas always win gold medal in Olympic shotput events grin
lol

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by agadez007(m): 1:15pm On May 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Lagos is Yoruba speaking, it's a commonwealth of Yoruba nations. We are proud to it belong and it is proud to belong to us.

Dont you have a town in East you can be proud of, and it belongs to you Ibos like Lagos belongs to Yoruba?
I am sure if one day Lagos cease to exist or is ceded 98% of yoruba will have nothing to live for
Cos it seems you are alive because of lagos

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Anambralstson: 1:17pm On May 05, 2019
SLAP44:

New face of Federal high Court Awka erosion that threaded Last year

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by MetaPhysical: 1:18pm On May 05, 2019
SLAP44:

grin grin
Yes we are...its reason we dont travel tp your land. We can handle poverty but we detest deficiency.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by MetaPhysical: 1:24pm On May 05, 2019
agadez007:
I am sure if one day Lagos cease to exist or is ceded 98% of yoruba will have nothing to live for
Cos it seems you are alive because of lagos

We know thats your wish...to snatch Lagos. Its the fantasy of cinderella waiting for her charming prince to gallop down the hills on a winged horse and take her with him. Cinderella is still waiting many centuries and the prince has not come. grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 05, 2019
joeprince23:
With all the billionaires in Nnewi, trust me this will not be like this by next year cause Nnewi is 'aku Luo uno'

Sure, adighi aghagha nke ahu agbaha.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 05, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:

The billionaires are safely in Lagos which is Heaven for them.

Who would want to live in the Toilet of a Shiit-Hole?

Even Maiduguri is better than this dunghill

Sometimes people living in caves from ogbomosho and oshogbo even talk....

Lolzzz I tire.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 05, 2019
SLAP44:

How come only him saw this bad road from his base in Lagos and him only can upload it from Lagos, so the government of Anambra is unaware?

Joe Igbokwe doesn't even know the name of the road in his own hometown?

Think!

He has not stepped foot in nnewi since he was pursued with his criminal brother ejiamatu..

He has joined country home of skull miners and have advanced in skull mining.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Anambra that was a village when Lagos was already on international map and global commerce.

Anambra that Ijaw once raided to get slaves. What is Anambra?

Even an afonjapithecus na lagos lagos

In the words of chibuike amaechi is it that glorified village.

Let me not talk about osun, ekiti, ondo that are. Still in stone age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 05, 2019
Still on same issue

21st century pedestrian bridge from over wasteland and a river nile from ogbomosho.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 05, 2019
agadez007:
every time Lagos Lagos Lagos
what about your shithile osun,ekiti and other yoruba shitholes where poverty is the order of the day,where grave mining is the oder of the day?
small time too aboki too will be making mouth with Abuja as if their fore father's built it

U don't understand, all afonja are from lagos.

These pithecus and apes from them are from. Other side.

They have serious sickness that can't be cured...
That's why they want to die under one Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by SLAP44: 1:34pm On May 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Lagos is Yoruba speaking, it's a commonwealth of Yoruba nations. We are proud to belong to it and it is proud to belong to us.

No we don't think that way. The whole of igboland is developing aggressively and all the governors are doing their beat, although a few a criminals. Abakaliki, Nsukka and Oguta are chasing Owerri, Port Harcourt and Onitsha. That's how we roll.

We don't abandon one city and every body escape to Lagos as a tribe and start doing agbero work instead of rebuilding Ibadan, Abeokuta and Ondo towns.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 05, 2019
Xander85:

What’s your own state and village? Let’s see how it stands side-by-side with Nnewi? This is a environmental issue...same as the Lake Chad issue that your god is investing time and our national resources to remediate!

His village no reach even 0.1%
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 1:34pm On May 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Sometimes people living in caves from ogbomosho and oshogbo even talk....

Lolzzz I tire.

Yes i am in Ogbomosho slurping ewedu + amala + ponmo. How did you know ?

BUT, I still wouldn't wanna live in the shiit-hole you proudly call home. Try again!

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by SLAP44: 1:34pm On May 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

U don't understand, all afonja are from lagos.

These pithecus and apes from there are from. Other side.

They have serious sickness that can't be cured...
That's why they want to die under one Nigeria.

And that's why when you say Lagos belongs to Nigeria, they attack you verbally.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 05, 2019
Advanced economy in west.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by RemiTinubu(f): 1:36pm On May 05, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
you didn't reply my mail
let me check bro
modify
replied

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse / Chika Onuegbu Is Dead / Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.