Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) (33147 Views)

Obijackson Single Handedly Turning His Town Okija To City(photos) / Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda / Anambra Headquarters Of Gully Erosion In Africa – Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 05, 2019
LazyGold:

But your people run away to come to my cave daily grin. They run to my place daily just to sell Gala, Hawk Fan Milk, sell Meat Pie and Push wheelbarrow daily. Is South East that worst to the extent that you must run to Yoruba Land to do menial and poverty stricken work? grin

Maybe ekiti state/osun state will answer u better...

Next.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 05, 2019
LazyGold:

At least you can see buildings, when most South East is still a Jungle, despite the fact that South East is not bigger than Oyo State there are still Jungles, Villages and Bushes everywhere because you Igbo are too poor to build houses

Is like u want to see full picture of ekiti, osun and ondo today in caves...

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 05, 2019
plaindealer:

You are the best, You have the largest everything, you have billionaires here and there, but your region is the poorest with measly/meagre combined N77 IGR.

Your mindless rants and outburst are always in conflict with realities on the ground, they don't always add up.

Just bring ur part of afonjaland and defend, stop this bla bla bla.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin
You hate when Yorubas identify with its commonwealth. Its unbeatable!

If I were, I will hide my face in shame...

Commonwealth......lolzzzzzzzzz

If u really have something to show, hit back for serious issue.....

Stop jumping up and down from ur mat.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by MetaPhysical: 3:19pm On May 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Is like u want to see full picture of ekiti, osun and ondo today in caves...

With their caves and brown roof they produced 553bn naira into the treasury. With your mansions and green roofs you struggled to produce meager 77bn. You are deficient in iboland.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by MetaPhysical: 3:21pm On May 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

If I were, I will hide my face in shame...

Commonwealth......lolzzzzzzzzz

If u really have something to show, hit back for serious issue.....

Stop jumping up and down from ur mat.....

Im going to start tormenting you with Yoruba commonwealth since it intimidates you. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by plaindealer: 3:26pm On May 05, 2019
[s]
Osagyefo98:

Just bring ur part of afonjaland and defend, stop this bla bla bla.
[/s]

I don't enjoy going back and forth with low intellect people with nothing better to say beyond tribal and bigoted sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 05, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

I don't enjoy going back and forth with low intellect people with nothing better to say beyond tribal and bigoted sentiments.

Awolowo and big intellect.

Finally last poison made him a hero.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Im going to start tormenting you with Yoruba commonwealth since it intimidates you. grin

Commonwealth, low self esteem as if I care.

When u have case, report back but not with rat poison.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by MetaPhysical: 3:34pm On May 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Commonwealth, low self esteem as if I care.

When u have case, report back but not with rat poison.

Half a trillion naira. Yoruba Commonwealth claims Superiority in South Economies!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:

With their caves and brown roof they produced 553bn naira into the treasury. With your mansions and green roofs you struggled to produce meager 77bn. You are deficient in iboland.

Go and produce a valid case and come back....

All are afonja are from lagos state....u get no case, so bring valid one.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Half a trillion naira. Yoruba Commonwealth claims Superiority in South Economies!

Not with rat poison grin grin grin grin grin

State where u from mr......lolzzzz
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 05, 2019
Advanced economy from oyo state grin grin grin grin grin

Please almajiri school isn't only for north, they should extend it to oyo state.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by HimName: 5:26pm On May 05, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:

....so....he took a fake picture?

I seriously read your 15 words and the only thing that made sense was the full-stop ending the comment.

Haba!

Oh Lord!

You hurt him so bad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:27pm On May 05, 2019
HimName:

Oh Lord!

You hurt him so bad

1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by HimName: 5:28pm On May 05, 2019
[s]
Osagyefo98:
Advanced economy from oyo state grin grin grin grin grin

Please almajiri school isn't only for north, they should extend it to oyo state.
[/s]

Ijaw 5lave spotted.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 05, 2019
HimName:
[s][/s]

Ijaw 5lave spotted.

Stale

Next.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 05, 2019
Efulefu
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by plaindealer: 5:47pm On May 05, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Sometimes I wonder what the office of Mr. President does other than defend his failures undecided

This is a president who is suppose to see to the well being of Nigeria as a whole but has politicized everything

Look at decay everywhere undecided

Lord please give Atiku/Obi victory! 4years is too long to wait!

Buhari inaugurates Anambra erosion control projects

Okechukwu Nnodim, Abuja

President Muhammadu Buhari has inaugurated and handed over erosion control projects to communities in Anambra State in continuation of the Federal Government’s Erosion Control Programme through the Ecological Fund Office.

Under the ECP, the President approved 16 ecological intervention projects to check the menace of flooding and erosion in selected states across the country.

Buhari said the new projects in Anambra State were part of the Federal Government’s ecological intervention programme, while speaking at the inauguration of one of the projects in Nda Nnobi on Thursday.

He handed over the second facility to residents of Agbor. The two communities are located in the Idemili South Local Government Area of Anambra State.

The President, who was represented by the Minister of Interior, Abdulrahaman Dambazau, at the ceremony in Nda Nnobi, said, “This project is one of the 16 ecological intervention projects approved for the fourth quarter of 2016. It was approved on October 13, 2016 and was awarded by the Federal Executive Council on March 1, 2017.

“The project is expected to check flooding and erosion menace in the community. The age-long problem of gully erosion and flooding in this part of the country cannot be overemphasised. I have no doubt in my mind that this Federal Government’s intervention will bring a huge relief to the communities, which have for a very long time been stressed by these ecological challenges.”

Buhari said the projects in Anambra were testimonies of the Federal Government’s promise that no part of the country would suffer neglect as a result of its geographical location or political consideration.

https://punchng.com/buhari-inaugurates-anambra-erosion-control-projects/

See your life. PMB is above your petty hatred. The PDP and the people you praise and vote for every day sat there and ignored your erosion ravaged communities and did nothing, but PMB rushed to your rescue, the same PMB you hate so much.

Thank your stars that PMB is doing more for you than the people you praise and give your votes
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by ejobona: 6:04pm On May 05, 2019
There is problem in the land, which govt attention is igbokwe requesting? Has he forgotten they are the ones ruling the country. If he cannot assess aso villa at least tinubu is in Lagos not on nl
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by plaindealer: 6:29pm On May 05, 2019

FG Builds 5.4km drainage System in Anambra Communities to Tackle Flooding

FG Builds 5.4km drainage System in Anambra Communities to Tackle Flooding The Federal Government of Nigeria has on Wednesday, 18th July, 2018 commissioned and handed over to Anambra State Government, a 5.4km drainage system and road improvement works meant to check persistent Erosion and Flood challenges at Nda Nnobi and Alor communities in ldemili South LGA of Anambra State.

https://prnigeria.com/2018/07/18/fg-builds-5-4km-drainage-system-in-anambra-communities-to-tackle-flooding/
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by oyatz(m): 8:16pm On May 05, 2019
I don't do tribal contest.

However, compare and constrast the of IGR,GDP and poverty rates of Osun State with Anambra

Anambralstson:

Otondo, Nnewi are not Osun people that abandoned their backward villages, innoson, Cutix cable, Ibeto, Ngo bros, Ad switch, Tummy tummy, Chicason became billionaires without Lagos, Nnewi is 100 times viable than your backward town, I'm 1000 sure the mud house your grandpale built in Osun is still there, you guys are not planning to rebuild it, you and your pale has abandoned your village for reptiles and busy claiming omo eko, at least Nnewi boast of industries and largest auto market, banks, hotels etc, in your village not a filling station, empty vessels makes ....
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by oyatz(m): 8:31pm On May 05, 2019
Shut up sir.

Dahomey was a colony of Oyo Empire at a time you were walking unclad in the thick West African forests.

Thank God for British Colonialism, your home State would have been a province of the Bini Empire.

agadez007:
I heard Ibadam was an IDP camp for effeminate yoruba men running away from dahomey women warrior
I can just imagine yoruba man with their big lips and oblong heads running and screaming "aaaaaa egba wa o aaaa"
lol

picture below is a dahomey Amazon with the severed head of your sissy ancestors

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by oyatz(m): 8:34pm On May 05, 2019
There are more buildings and tarred roads in Ibadan alone than the whole of Anambra State.

Anambralstson:

Without external contribution Anambra is standing tall among others, compare with typical Yoruba States, Lagos should be worst if not for other tribes contributions in building Lagos even at that it's still mega slum city

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by SLAP44: 8:55pm On May 05, 2019
oyatz:
There are more buildings and tarred roads in Ibadan alone than the whole of Anambra State.

Ibadam should be demolished to the ground and the whole land given to ibos to develop to city status grin

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by SLAP44: 8:57pm On May 05, 2019
oyatz:
I don't do tribal contest.

However, compare and constrast the of IGR,GDP and poverty rates of Osun State with Anambra

IGR that ends up in Tinubu bullion vans en route to the caliphate? grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by MetaPhysical: 9:05pm On May 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Not with rat poison grin grin grin grin grin

State where u from mr......lolzzzz

Yoruba Commonwealth. How many times i go tell you? You are oppressed by that term, arent you? It is impenetrateable! Good!! cool

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by MetaPhysical: 9:09pm On May 05, 2019
oyatz:
Shut up sir.

Dahomey was a colony of Oyo Empire at a time you were walking unclad in the thick West African forests.

Thank God for British Colonialism Royal Niger Company, your home State would have been a province of the Bini Empire.

All of Iboland was a cartel of Royal Niger Company. They were sold to the protectorate for few thousand pounds.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by duncun: 2:39am On May 06, 2019
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Westbestside: 7:01am On May 06, 2019
SLAP44:

The rest of the country, apart from

Osun, where workers are owed over 2 years salary
Oyo, where brown roof is a symbol of wealth
Ogun, where the only state project in the last 18 years is an abandoned stadium
Ondo, where everyone sleeps by 6pm because there no commercial activities in the state
Or ekiti?

Don't get me started o grin
Yet, ondo produce more igr than anambra, imo, abia and ebonyi where people there don't sleep because they are duck.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) by Westbestside: 7:06am On May 06, 2019
agadez007:
lol
grin. This is anambra. Most developed state in Igbo land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerians To Pay N234 Billion Taxes Monthly With Petrol At N385 Per Litre / Obasanjo To Nigerian Youths: Don’t Abandon Nigeria To Those Messing It Up / APC Speaks On Cancellation Of Kano Presidential Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.