Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,565 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric (7678 Views)

Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date / Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch / Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Mobinga: 11:49am On Sep 21, 2010
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Billsmith: 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2010
Nothing will happen to him. He is God's sent but he has to be very careful with people around him.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Beaf: 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2010
When I first read the story several hours ago, my first reaction was to think that the "prophet" should be locked up. That will stop others like him from heating up society with their false and evil prophesies.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by CareTaker1(m): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2010
The prophet is not sure, he said "may", but even where "will" is used, we have the ability to neutralize such forces.

What this prophet said will not happen, even if he saw and prophesied rightly/accurately because of what you are going to read next ,

I cancel it in the Name of Jesus!
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by rubenic(m): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2010
why do u guys think d prophecy is fake?believe it or not what will be will be. The best u should do is pray, eyin ode buruku yi!
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Debroslink: 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2010
BAD NEWS ARE ALWAYS BIG NEWS. AND SINCE DS COUNTRY IS A RELIGIOUS ONE, MANY FAKE PASTORS SEE BAD THINGS HAPPENING 2 GOOD PEOPLE. WHAT A PITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY CAN'T "PASTORS" SEE VISION OF DOOM ON BABANGIDA OR OBASANJO WHO HAVE CASES 2 ANSWER NIGERIANS AND GOD??

WHETHER WE PRAY OR NOT, JONATHAN'S LIFE IS SECURED IN GOD'S HANDS.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by naso2(m): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2010
Beaf:

When I first read the story several hours ago, my first reaction was to think that the "prophet" should be locked up. That will stop others like him from heating up society with their false and evil prophesies.

Bros abeg no talk like this o. Even if the prophesy is fake, atleast it has awakened the security agencies to likely areas to adequately cover for bros Jona. Secondly if there is any plan like that, it will now be dropped as it has been exposed.

If you know the different plots this Abokis lined up for GEJ on the day UMYA was hurriedly flown in, coupled with the desperation of some key northern power brokers lately, you will not completely overrule this prophesy.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Ayowumie(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2010
Religion according to Karl Max is "the opium of the people, mechanism of oppression, a tool in the hand of the Bourgeiose to perpetuate its leadership position, " An emblem of humility in the face of oppression.

May Heaven forbid the plane crash. Amen in Jesus name.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by forkinsonlolo(m): 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2010
Nothing will happen to GOOD LUCK JONATHAN INSHA ALLAH shocked shocked
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by thiscounts(m): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2010
The pastor shouldnt have woven his fear with prophecy it is all clear to us all that Nigeria is at brink of war if we maradona our way too close to battle field or rely too much on our luck without a script of a thousand steps ahead of all political ruse that might drag us back to a nation without a long term strategised master plan.
Poor he who sees the death but does not see the way out to this death that has been sucking away the Nigeria blood.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Echidime(m): 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2010
There is nothing falls in his prophecy,every presidential office around the world has same prophecy,Obama had it during his campaign trail,is left to the man concern to do the needful and PROTECT HIMSELF by OCCULTIC MEANS,ALL powers comes from GOD almight,but some powers are more quicker to deal with your enemies than the others,he should get in touch to the God fathers and get himself initiated thats all OBJ should help out in this,
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by orangemen: 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2010
anyone working for or with obasanjo shld be ready for anything at anytime.
nigerians are praying and crying over the hard times in this country so if God decides to work with or on anyone, i will not be surprised.
same advise was given to yar adua but he insisted and today, the rest are stories.
i will not be happy if goodluck turns to badluck bcs of the ppl that sourround him.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by saintchux(m): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2010
Let not just say false prophet, false prophet. Let us read meaning into his saying. This is my second time of coming into this. One commentator while advising Jonathan not to run, said that desperate politician can plant bomb in the aircraft, or can do anything to kill him and those people telling him to run for presidency will not die with him.

Let security operative take note of this & give GEJ maximum protection. After all Devil can still say the truth.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by CareTaker1(m): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2010
You will have what you say!

You can cancel anything that is contrary to you.

You do not need to join any occult, this power is the highest, that is why i have cancelled the prophecy that Jonathan may be killed in a plane crash.

It will no longer happen even if it was supposed to.

I stop it from happening in the name of Jesus!

You too can stop it
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by DivineR: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2010
‘’Thus says the Lord, it shall not happen neither shall it come to pass’’ Every evil plan/plot against my president and his family shall not happen, let the blood of Jesus Christ mingle with fire locate, scatter and destroy such plan in Jesus Name AMEN!!!!!

Who can battle with the Lord?
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Yorisb: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2010
Prophet of Doom - Ur 5mins of fame is up. . .Now gerreout! sad
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Olaolufred(m): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2010
rubenic:

why do u guys think d prophecy is fake?believe it or not what will be will be. The best u should do is pray, eyin ode buruku yi!

You seems to be the "ODE" Dullard, very slow thinker.

If you wrote "what will be will be" then you don't need prayers again.

Prayers will not stop what will be.

So think before you start being abusive.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2010
rubenic:

You think some people are as stupid as you ,foolish.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2010
Ayowumie:

Religion according to Karl Max is "the opium of the people, mechanism of oppression, a tool in the hand of the Bourgeiose to perpetuate its leadership position, " An emblem of humility in the face of oppression.

May Heaven forbid the plane crash. Amen in Jesus name.
Karl is somebody i respected and i think his name need not be drag into nigeria's affair especially when you are using in it the wrong place at the wrong time.Only Atheists would have quoted the above but to my surprise,you offered prayers to God in heaven even when the owner of the quotes did not believe in God.na wa o
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by md4real(m): 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2010
okay o. now jonathan pay him since that is what he want or appoint him as a special adviser on special duties. notin naija no go see
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by bisiaet: 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2010
They have come again with their demonic prophesy? Please lets wait a minute why is that all these I saw this I saw that never saw or see good things in their life? This is so outrageous, it's all about evil, death, famine, hunger, killing, fire, death plssssssss what is it for God sake?
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2010
We need to be analytical about this. The question is whether or not its a possibility.

[size=16pt]Its very possible[/size]

Prophecies, whether or not they are genuine, should make us more cautious.

I think Jonathan's close aides should take note of this because I keep wondering how much work it will take to bring down a plane. An RPG can do that and you dont wanna know how many of those are in private hands.

I pray it wont happen in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2010
bisiaet:

They have come again with their demonic prophesy? Please lets wait a minute why is that all these I saw this I saw that never saw or see good things in their life? This is so outrageous, it's all about evil, death, famine, hunger, killing, fire, death plssssssss what is it for God sake?
Only in Nigeria will such happen anyways,won't you like to see a picture of jonathan kneeling down before the pastor by the riverside ? Rubbish
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by ud4u: 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2010
na waaoh undecided
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by seanet02: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2010
Please watch IBB and his henchmen very well, we have not forgotten EJIGBO.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by koolkamzzy(m): 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2010
rubenic:

I think this guy should be barred[b][/b] from posting on this site cos he is so immature
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by safariman(m): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2010
The "Prophet" knows what IBB is capable of doing and done in the past (Ejigbo)
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by SABalogun: 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2010
May God help us in this country. This is terrible oo
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by chuqudy(m): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2010
One do dot have to undermine this prophesy. By common sense, we know that the north can do anything possible to prevent Jonathan from occupying the presidential seat. They won't mind importing a suicide bomber from afganistan to hijack the presidential jet and kill Goodluck. I think Christians should pray for Goodluck Jonathan. Also, the good muslims should pray for him too.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2010
effing idiet! He is seeking his share of the national cake by false prophesy!

GEJ Givam prayer contract!
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Rastamann: 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2010
All these pastors of doom should be dealth with. Enough is enough!
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by jaccyraj: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2010
God helpus oh at least , Its not a certainty,

Make money from facebook,twitter,cpa and articles
www.acextra.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Sources Claim Mamman Nur Killed Babakura Fugu / Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas / Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.