Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,598 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric (7679 Views)

Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date / Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch / Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by frankcj(m): 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2010
The problem with most of us is we always in haste to pass judgement . Last time a popular prophet prophesies that yaradua 'll not complete his tenure and was choosen by god. Again prophesy recendly, on jonathan god did not ordain him, there is agreement on power rotation. I BB, buhari, Atiku, their time have past but next president coming from north. Furthermore, he asserted if jonathan, rig the election to win he will not cimplete his tenure. He has did prophesy on waterborn deceases and natural daster which have come to past in northern region.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by frankcj(m): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2010
. Typing error, yaradua was not choosen to be president. According to a popular a prophet jonathan will try to rig to win election but if definately workout he 'll not complete the tenure.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by ademiller(f): 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2010
Solo P:

Last night i saw a plane crash in my dream, guess who was in that plane! the first lady Dame Patience Goodluck Jonathan.
I do not know Prophet Elisha Asiegbu, I don't even believe in the way they (Cherubim and seraphim) woship God. But one thing i know God can use any body. All we need to do is to pray for our president and his family and to pray for Nigeria as a whole we can't afford to lose or dear President or any member of his family.

Amen, but is it the reigning things for our presidents to die before their tenure is completed. Nigerians need to fast and pray hard.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by ademiller(f): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2010
frankcj:

. Typing error, yaradua was not choosen to be president. According to a popular a prophet jonathan will try to rig to win election but if definately workout he 'll not complete the tenure.

then r u saying the may part of the prophet's prophesying will come to pass eventually, as in the crash and stuff? undecided
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by elrony(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2010
hehe new system of power, rule half your tenure and kiss iya earth goodbye lol
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Ranoscky(m): 8:15am On Sep 24, 2010
ademiller:

Amen, but is it the reigning things for our presidents to die before their tenure is completed. Nigerians need to fast and pray hard.

GOD bless u my sister !

That is what we'r surpose to do and forget about if the prophesy will come to pass or not.
I have asked dis question before, and i'll ask it again. why is it dat when some 1 builds a church, and when we go their, we'll pay our hard earned money for tithe over there, pay offerin, contibute for church needs and even call the pastor 'MAN OF GOD'. Buh when so called pastor like him come's up with a vision, we'll laff it off?

The most funny part of dis thing is, 'some' believed dat their'r some prophets that sees vision truely (of which there is), buh when any prophet come's up with any prophesy, dey'll laff it off (b'cos of so many false prophets). they also believe dat Babalawo (habalist) has power. that whoever goes to him for help, will come out smilin b'cos they believe in his power (buh does not believe when a man of GOD says somthin. y? b'cos of so much false prophet). 'some' also believed in their so called pastor even more than they believed in their own BIBLE! 

Just like me, before, i hate 'Deeper life church' with passion. Believin that, they are this, they are that (just like what people says about them back then). I even hate anybody dat attends the church (then). But now, i'm 100% PROUD to tell the WHOLE WIDE WORLD that 'I LOVE DEEPER LIFE CHURCH WITH ALL PASSION OF LIFE' !!!

So what im sayin is, if we ignore dis prophecy (instead of prayin over it) if 'paradventure' it happens (GOD FORBID. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, AMEN), all the HULK HOGAN we can boast of is CRY AN OCEAN, and sympathise with the family, simple!   

*By den, wetin don loss, don loss!*
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by himor: 10:11am On Sep 24, 2010
ALL THIS CLAIM MEN OF GOD ,THE WILL NEVER SEE WHEN NIGERIA'S WILL PROGRESS ONLY DOOM DOOM ALL THE TIME .NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO JONATHAN IS AN IJAW MAN HE CAN ALWAYS FIND HIS WAY
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by MRMoneyE(m): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2010
hehe new system of power, rule half your tenure and kiss iya earth goodbye lol
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by CGKing(m): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2010
Yeah right! Nigerian suicide pilot. Plssss. Nigerians are die hard or die never. Except by force
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by rubenic(m): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2010
@olaolufred did i mention ur name in my msg?wat will be will be if u dont pray about it.prayer can change all things, i dont think u should be on NL because it seems u'r good @ interpreting english, omo ala!
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Dollarflow: 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2010
Its good to remain watchful, prayerfully. Nigeria will flourish.

Let's leave nothing to chance & just pray for Presindent Goodluck Jonathan.

wink
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by lastpage: 1:33am On Jan 03, 2012
Am sure not a lot of people will mind if that happens in January 2012!

Infact, most commentators here would rather withdraw their "prayers" for him, if they knew he would visit them with calamity on the first day of a new year!

Useless President!
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 03, 2012
i wonder if these prayer warriors are still praying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Withdrawn From Lagos Streets / Buhari's Certificate: Controversy Stayed Too Long-barcanista / 2019: PDP Will Bring Back Nigeria’s Economic Fortunes – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.