Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Model Crushing On Dangote Tag Him On Nude Photos To Get His Attention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Model Crushing On Dangote Tag Him On Nude Photos To Get His Attention (1985 Views)

Amber Rose Goes Gaga On Nude Pictures - Bill Okoi / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Model Crushing On Dangote Tag Him On Nude Photos To Get His Attention by umahi88(m): 8:35am On May 08, 2019
Sibongile Kenyatta, who said weeks ago that she has a crush on Africa's richest man Alhaji Aliko Dangote, has tried to get his attention by sharing a nearly nude photo of herself.

The model left nothing to the imagination as she posed in barely-there underwear. The underwear only managed to cover her nipple and her lady parts. Across her crotch was the word "baddest".

Sharing the clip to Instagram, she tagged the billionaire's official Instagram account.

See more photos and watch here: https://www.newsvib.com/2019/05/model-crushing-on-dangote-tag-him-on-nude-photos-to-get-his-attention.html

Re: Model Crushing On Dangote Tag Him On Nude Photos To Get His Attention by Nobody: 8:55am On May 08, 2019
Dangote has to run for his life. grin This one is in love with his money.
Re: Model Crushing On Dangote Tag Him On Nude Photos To Get His Attention by Jodha(f): 11:09am On May 08, 2019
Spits
Re: Model Crushing On Dangote Tag Him On Nude Photos To Get His Attention by Biglittlelois(f): 11:41am On May 08, 2019
The hustle is real.
Re: Model Crushing On Dangote Tag Him On Nude Photos To Get His Attention by Nobody: 11:48am On May 08, 2019
This black American LovePeddler just they crush on everybody, gtfoh h0e

1 Like

Re: Model Crushing On Dangote Tag Him On Nude Photos To Get His Attention by IamPlato(m): 11:49am On May 08, 2019
Dangote and Crush Are Like 5&6. Can You Imagine When I Saw Crush I Quickly Opened thinking That Dangote trailer Has Crushed A Model. SMH.

BTW... Dangote please Do Not Miss This Opportunity... That Breast Must Be Sucked
Re: Model Crushing On Dangote Tag Him On Nude Photos To Get His Attention by IamPlato(m): 11:53am On May 08, 2019
Lalasticlala come And See Something
Re: Model Crushing On Dangote Tag Him On Nude Photos To Get His Attention by respect80(m): 11:57am On May 08, 2019
IamPlato:
Dangote and Crush Are Like 5&6. Can You Imagine When I Saw Crush I Quickly Opened thinking That Dangote trailer Has Crushed A Model. SMH.

BTW... Dangote please Do Not Miss This Opportunity... That Breast Must Be Sucked
Dis one will rather suck the life outta d old man... Although she and Dangote has something in common. International business mogul and an international olosho... They are both on international level so what I'm I even saying
Re: Model Crushing On Dangote Tag Him On Nude Photos To Get His Attention by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 08, 2019
Watch these hypocrites
They'll condemn her but be sending pénis photos.
Re: Model Crushing On Dangote Tag Him On Nude Photos To Get His Attention by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 08, 2019
you are in love with him or his money sad sad

(1) (Reply)

My Female Tenant Try 2 Implicate Me With Rape When Her ‘sex For Rent’ Plan Faild / Should I Continue Dating Her? / Ladies Would You Decline Dating A Guy Because Of His Type Of Job?mention The Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.