Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,165 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

My Experience With A Married Woman. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Married Woman. (54959 Views)

Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman. by achi4u(m): 11:29am On May 09, 2019
Op you really tried ,60% of married men here would've go down with the flow and clean mouth.
some will be the one going to the woman's room uninvited.
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman. by Agugbadin: 11:29am On May 09, 2019
Thank you. Naija female can do anything including eating Arab man poo

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman. by BiafraIsFree: 11:30am On May 09, 2019
That's my fellow citizen.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman. by Octopusssy(f): 11:30am On May 09, 2019
Biglittlelois:

My answer to your question is yes he cheated cos he kissed someone else

I'm glad you know the stupid kiss can destroy your marriage because that in itself is hurtful cos it is cheating.
Aunty, stop chasing shadows and learn from the narrator's experience. The summary of the post is we have the willpower to resist temptation. QED

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman. by XklusivGistBlog(m): 11:30am On May 09, 2019
IamD18:
You kissed a married woman when you are married and here you are, feeling fly that you resisted her. Tell me, how would you feel if your wife kiss another man even without fvcking him? How cool will that be to you?

Take this from me; Never you in your life put yourself in a place and position for temptations. The only reason you didn't sleep with that lady was because she didn't really mean you. If she had stylishly brought out your diiick, you would have fallen for her. That's the truth, because if you can kiss another person's wife, you can fvck her. The chances are high.

Learn to avoid temptations. She's married, you are married, why follow her to the same hotel? When deep inside you, you had feelings that such could occur. Because for she, a married woman to publicly engage in sexual discussion with strangers in a bus should be a clear signal to tell you what she's capable of. But as a nigga, you played ignorant to weigh how it'll play out.

You have to be very careful, bruv. That you escaped this doesn't mean you'll escape the next.

Avoid any damn thing that might lead you to temptation, don't allow the temptation to come to know if you'll resist or not.

Be wise! The best way to resist and overcome temptation is by not allowing the temptation to come.

I hear you sir. Thanks for this. I have learn too. God blessyou
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman. by watino: 11:31am On May 09, 2019
Biglittlelois:

If kissing is not cheating you won't be scared to tell your wife, you will convince her it's not cheating that it is just locking lips and exchanging of saliva, you did not resist 100%.

This girl is OPs wife.
She wants the husband to open up to her

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman. by jerryweb2: 11:33am On May 09, 2019
I just decided to join others to give you page traffic, but this story na better lie. Na So.
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman. by litaninja(m): 11:33am On May 09, 2019
Sir, you cheated on your wife. Simple. No too much english.....go confess and ask to be forgiven.
JejeNaija:

At first I felt lost and was flowing with the kiss

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman. by Princedapace(m): 11:34am On May 09, 2019
Bros, forget this thing, u must an opportunity. I wish I was in ur shoes.

Chaiii. Married women are the best to handle becus no much complications.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman. by BluntBoy(m): 11:35am On May 09, 2019
Biglittlelois:

If kissing is not cheating you won't be scared to tell your wife, you will convince her it's not cheating that it is just locking lips and exchanging of saliva, you did not resist 100%.

It is not only things like this that people are scared to tell their wives about.

Let me tell you a full story. Like I wrote earlier, while I was still a pastor, a married woman kissed me suddenly on my lips. I told my fiancée (at that time) and she made a mess of it. Till we broke up, she used the word "cheat" on me every time we had a quarrel.

To reveal things like this, you have to understand your spouse. Some people can be understanding while some can be extreme and overreact. Like a wife whose story I heard. Who slapped a woman because she found the woman sitting in the front seat with her husband. The woman turned out to be her husband's big aunty. grin

OP knows his wife better than we do. If he thinks the incident would break his home, then there is nothing bad in keeping it away from his wife.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman. by litaninja(m): 11:39am On May 09, 2019
lol. He cheated instinctively?
grin Una no go kee person for naija
SageMK:

This is why I hate quoting people on Nairaland.

They always find a way to twist someone's word and use it against that person after failing flat to comprehend.

Please where did I approve that a married woman or man can kiss someone cos it's a moment of weakness?

I only pointed that out because he wasn't even the one that initiated the kissing. She first kiss him & he kissed
back... That could have been instinctive?

After gaining back his senses, he stopped her.
So how's that cheating?

Seems like you have no idea what cheating is.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman. by luminouz(m): 11:43am On May 09, 2019
Thegamingorca:

He suppose fuk am oh
Bad guy grin
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman. by litaninja(m): 11:43am On May 09, 2019
Oh, there were cameras, lights and other actors when this kiss took place? When una go release the film na?

JejeNaija:

Whatever dear... I believe when you get more matured you will understand the true meaning of cheating. What about married actors and actresses who kiss in some movies and their husband/wife has no problem with that? Do you call that cheating when their partner knows its nothing but just a simple movie and a professional act?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman. by litaninja(m): 11:45am On May 09, 2019
He rated himself 100%...he definitely thinks he's perfect.

Jason007:
there are various lessons to be learnt, the OP is also not claiming to be perfect because no one is. he got a temptation that, thank God wasn't bigger than him to handle. he failed in some parts, he got back on his feet.

truth is , there is nobody on earth, you tell this to that won't have some kind of hindsight to it but he came out of the situation before he was neck deep. just appreciate him and learn from the message and not flip the whole scenario upside down.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman. by Lisaflex(f): 11:45am On May 09, 2019
luminouz:

These days u just dey blow hot on every topic...seems you and the married woman are lacking some good diicking....

What's the sense in telling his wife he kissed another woman? He didn't sleep with her and that's 100% performance for me.

Really? If it were to be a woman (your wife/girlfriend) who kissed a man but didn't have sex with him, will you give her 100%?

Do not even think of lying...We both know the answer.

Op tried, but a 100%? Mbanu! I no gree chacha.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman. by ebullient19(f): 11:46am On May 09, 2019
My pastor normally say "you don't conquer thought with thought but with an action". Thank God you acted with speed

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman. by umarshehu58(m): 11:46am On May 09, 2019
JejeNaija:
I want to share this story so that we guys should know that we can always resist temptation if we decide to because just few minutes or hours of fun can change your life and your home for good.

I took a bus from Lagos going to Asaba for a business and the bus with filled with really matured guys and ladies. As we proceeded in the smooth journey there was a beautiful and very good looking lady who sat beside me. There were two guys who were just gisting anyhow and showing themselves so everyone already knew they were car dealers. If they see some certain cars zoom pass they started talking of the time they went to deliver such car to heaven and earth (you know how Igbo guys boast sha lol).
Well at a point I think a lady called one of them on phone and that's how gist changed to sex and stuffs like that, before you know everybody inside the bus joined the gist both guys and ladies. I didn't say anything at first so I was just laughing at some things they said and I observed the Lady beside me would always laugh and either hit me or fall on my body somehow but I just overlooked it all and tried to enjoy the gist and the trip. At a point she started asking why am not saying anything or if I don't have a girlfriend or wife and then I told her I was married and she also told me she was married and it didn't mean I can't join the gist. I just told her I prefer to listen and laugh than talk so she kept smiling.
Getting to Ore we came down and because normally I don't like eating when travelling just to avoid stories of running stomach and begging driver to stop on the road, I decided to just buy a little suya and had a drink. At this point trust me I had no single thought of that lady in my head and from no where this lady just approached me and sat with me while we were waiting for the bus to load and move. We then started talking normally and got to properly introduce ourselves. Being that she stated she was married and I too had made it clear to her I felt a little comfortable that this won't go pass normal talk and as soon as we get to Asaba its all history. She was into wedding planning and wedding accessories so she said she was going to deliver a wedding gown to her client in Asaba. I also told her I was going to inspect a property for my client who wanted to buy and I will be staying for just two days. She said she will be leaving back to Lagos the next day. Then she asked where I will be staying and I told her I was given direction to a hotel I could lodge and she told me she was lodging in a better hotel which is also affordable and I can lodge there too being that she always lodge there when she goes to Asaba she knows the place is very safe and comfortable. Having the whole she is a married woman idea in my head, I accepted to lodge in the hotel since now she has made me understand that the place is okay compared to the one I was given which I didn't know what to expect when I get there.

Long story short, we took off from ore and almost through out the rest of the journey the lady and I never had any conversion again as she spent most part of the remaining journey sleeping. Arriving at Asaba we got a taxi that took us both to the hotel and I think her room had already been settled so it was just me. She then told them to show me the rooms first and she followed us to see the room and it was nice so I said I was taking it for two nights.
Now knowing she knows my room I became very uncomfortable but I just had to be a little smart and vigilant in case of anything. I later went out to inspect the property and being that am a very adventurous person I decided to go somewhere to chill out after I finished the inspection. I stayed there till a little late like 10pm and headed back to the hotel. Getting to the hotel I decided to relax somewhere at the pool bar till about 12am or so before heading to my room to sleep so all these while I had not seen this lady but my mind was telling me its possible she came to check on me but I was around. I slept very very well oooo until about 6am I heard a knock on my door ooo. Like if my mind just knew it must be this lady I quickly wore a short and singlet then opened the door and behold it was this lady. Thinking that she even just came to say goodbye because she was meant to leave that day according to her, I was shocked she wasn't dressed like who was ready to travel. So I asked her and she said she had to stay an extra day and in my mind I was like yawa don gas be this. I did all I could to be calm and mature about everything so she showed me pictures of her husband and two beautiful kids. No this is why I feel sorry for young ladies who go to marry old men just for money. This lady is so damn pretty and fresh it I had know doubt this lady is loaded so when I saw her pictures I already knew her husband being a very wealthy man would definitely be spoiling her with money. I then asked her why she didn't use a flight instead and she said she is not even sure if the Asaba airport is even functioning lol... That one really cracked me up and just like play she just said she felt like getting a little naughty and do something crazy. I was like how do you mean and the next thing this lady just grabbed me and started kissing me. At first I felt lost and was flowing with the kiss when the spirit of my wife came all the way from Lagos to give me one dirty slap. As in instantly my head reset and I came back to my senses that this is totally so so wrong. I had to stop her in a very cool manner and told her it's quite early and I have to go finish up my inspection then when I get back I think it will be so nice to go really naughty with her. I told her I guess that would be our own little secret and she was happy to hear that. So I took her number I told her I would call when I return.

My dear friends, immediately she left I jejely went to take a shower, packed my bag and baggages, deleted her number, checked out the hotel and off I went to another hotel. Stayed two extra days so that by mistake we will not meet in the park for any reason. Up till date we have never crossed path again and sometimes I the thought of it come to my head I would just laugh it off. But then I thought about it, what if I had fallen for the temptation, imagine she gave me a better sex than my wife, that would have affected me in some ways that sometimes I might be making love to my wife and seeing this woman's face and body.

My good friends, I can confidently tell you that resisting temptation is absolutely something you can control with your head and your heart. Do not destroy very good things ahead of you just for a short moment of pleasure.

Think Fast.
I am happy for you and your wife.

You did something smart

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman. by Mryacks: 11:47am On May 09, 2019
Best line ever....

(My good friends, I can confidently tell you that resisting temptation is absolutely something you can control with your head and your heart. Do not destroy very good things ahead of you just for a short moment of pleasure).
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman. by passey: 11:47am On May 09, 2019
etrange:
Niceone @OP

But all these guys saying the guy didn't cheat, at what point would you consider it cheating? Until the d enters the v? How would you feel if you saw your babe kissing another guy even if it's for a millisecond? OP made it clear he played along for a while before coming back to his senses so what's all this with it being sudden? He kissed another woman! His wife wouldn't like it; he wouldn't want his wife to do it with another man and as such, it's cheating and we all know these that is why we (including myself)believe it is better the story is kept far away from wify. Some even compare him with men who would have falling flat for it; that others do worse does not make his own less cheating. Obviously, some of don't know that s4x may or may not involve an intercourse.

Having said that, Kudos to OP for not going all the way with the lady. I believe next time, you won't even create room for such to happen cause you're smarter now. And like I said, you're not obliged to share this with wify. You know her better and you know how she'd handled it.

Great one.

It is cheating if you planned or initiated contact, my brother.
Using the same logic, can we say a woman raped against her wish is also cheating?
If someone touches a girls Bobby without her consent, is it still cheating?
If I want to shock you, you can have sex without necessarily cheating!!!
He did not cheat since there was no intention on his part... Rather, he was "cheated"... If it makes sense...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman. by luminouz(m): 11:47am On May 09, 2019
BluntBoy:

It is not only things like this that people are scared to tell their wives about.

Let me tell you a full story. Like I wrote earlier, while I was still a pastor, a married woman kissed me suddenly on my lips. I told my fiancée (at that time) and she made a mess of it. Till we broke up, she used the word "cheat" on me every time we had a quarrel.

To reveal things like this, you have to understand your spouse. Some people can be understanding while some can be extreme and overreact. Like a wife whose story I heard. Who slapped a woman because she found the woman sitting in the front seat with her husband. The woman turned out to be her husband's big aunty. grin

OP knows his wife better than we do. If he thinks the incident would break his home, then there is nothing bad in keeping it away from his wife.
Thank you...
I mean...why tell ur wife say another woman kiss you?? Most women will get defensive thinking she may lose you and thus emotional manipulation don start be that...she will use it to drag ur life upside down...not all wives sha cuz the mature ones know for you to tel her u still value her and if you wan fvck 10k women and she won't know,u can do such....

So long u stay on top of the situation and U NO FVCK THE BABE....no tattle tales!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman. by Dinho20(m): 11:47am On May 09, 2019
BE CAREFUL WHO IS SLEEPING WITH YOU:
THE PERSON THAT IS HAVING SEX WITH YOU; DO YOU KNOW THAT PERSON VERY WELL? EVEN IF YOU KNOW THE PERSON PHYSICALLY; DO YOU KNOW THAT PERSON SPIRITUALLY? BIBLE, ACCORDING TO HOSEA 4:6 SAYS, "MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE."IF YOU HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS A SATANIC MARK, YOU ARE FINISHED/DOOMED, YOU HAVE NOT ONLY BEEN DEFILED BOTH PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY, YOU HAVE ALSO BEEN CONTAMINATED WITH DEVILISH AND DEMONIC BADASSA WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE...!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman. by Dalby(m): 11:47am On May 09, 2019
JejeNaija:
I want to share this story so that we guys should know that we can always resist temptation if we decide to because just few minutes or hours of fun can change your life and your home for good.

I took a bus from Lagos going to Asaba for a business and the bus with filled with really matured guys and ladies. As we proceeded in the smooth journey there was a beautiful and very good looking lady who sat beside me. There were two guys who were just gisting anyhow and showing themselves so everyone already knew they were car dealers. If they see some certain cars zoom pass they started talking of the time they went to deliver such car to heaven and earth (you know how Igbo guys boast sha lol).
Well at a point I think a lady called one of them on phone and that's how gist changed to sex and stuffs like that, before you know everybody inside the bus joined the gist both guys and ladies. I didn't say anything at first so I was just laughing at some things they said and I observed the Lady beside me would always laugh and either hit me or fall on my body somehow but I just overlooked it all and tried to enjoy the gist and the trip. At a point she started asking why am not saying anything or if I don't have a girlfriend or wife and then I told her I was married and she also told me she was married and it didn't mean I can't join the gist. I just told her I prefer to listen and laugh than talk so she kept smiling.
Getting to Ore we came down and because normally I don't like eating when travelling just to avoid stories of running stomach and begging driver to stop on the road, I decided to just buy a little suya and had a drink. At this point trust me I had no single thought of that lady in my head and from no where this lady just approached me and sat with me while we were waiting for the bus to load and move. We then started talking normally and got to properly introduce ourselves. Being that she stated she was married and I too had made it clear to her I felt a little comfortable that this won't go pass normal talk and as soon as we get to Asaba its all history. She was into wedding planning and wedding accessories so she said she was going to deliver a wedding gown to her client in Asaba. I also told her I was going to inspect a property for my client who wanted to buy and I will be staying for just two days. She said she will be leaving back to Lagos the next day. Then she asked where I will be staying and I told her I was given direction to a hotel I could lodge and she told me she was lodging in a better hotel which is also affordable and I can lodge there too being that she always lodge there when she goes to Asaba she knows the place is very safe and comfortable. Having the whole she is a married woman idea in my head, I accepted to lodge in the hotel since now she has made me understand that the place is okay compared to the one I was given which I didn't know what to expect when I get there.

Long story short, we took off from ore and almost through out the rest of the journey the lady and I never had any conversion again as she spent most part of the remaining journey sleeping. Arriving at Asaba we got a taxi that took us both to the hotel and I think her room had already been settled so it was just me. She then told them to show me the rooms first and she followed us to see the room and it was nice so I said I was taking it for two nights.
Now knowing she knows my room I became very uncomfortable but I just had to be a little smart and vigilant in case of anything. I later went out to inspect the property and being that am a very adventurous person I decided to go somewhere to chill out after I finished the inspection. I stayed there till a little late like 10pm and headed back to the hotel. Getting to the hotel I decided to relax somewhere at the pool bar till about 12am or so before heading to my room to sleep so all these while I had not seen this lady but my mind was telling me its possible she came to check on me but I was around. I slept very very well oooo until about 6am I heard a knock on my door ooo. Like if my mind just knew it must be this lady I quickly wore a short and singlet then opened the door and behold it was this lady. Thinking that she even just came to say goodbye because she was meant to leave that day according to her, I was shocked she wasn't dressed like who was ready to travel. So I asked her and she said she had to stay an extra day and in my mind I was like yawa don gas be this. I did all I could to be calm and mature about everything so she showed me pictures of her husband and two beautiful kids. No this is why I feel sorry for young ladies who go to marry old men just for money. This lady is so damn pretty and fresh it I had know doubt this lady is loaded so when I saw her pictures I already knew her husband being a very wealthy man would definitely be spoiling her with money. I then asked her why she didn't use a flight instead and she said she is not even sure if the Asaba airport is even functioning lol... That one really cracked me up and just like play she just said she felt like getting a little naughty and do something crazy. I was like how do you mean and the next thing this lady just grabbed me and started kissing me. At first I felt lost and was flowing with the kiss when the spirit of my wife came all the way from Lagos to give me one dirty slap. As in instantly my head reset and I came back to my senses that this is totally so so wrong. I had to stop her in a very cool manner and told her it's quite early and I have to go finish up my inspection then when I get back I think it will be so nice to go really naughty with her. I told her I guess that would be our own little secret and she was happy to hear that. So I took her number I told her I would call when I return.

My dear friends, immediately she left I jejely went to take a shower, packed my bag and baggages, deleted her number, checked out the hotel and off I went to another hotel. Stayed two extra days so that by mistake we will not meet in the park for any reason. Up till date we have never crossed path again and sometimes I the thought of it come to my head I would just laugh it off. But then I thought about it, what if I had fallen for the temptation, imagine she gave me a better sex than my wife, that would have affected me in some ways that sometimes I might be making love to my wife and seeing this woman's face and body.

My good friends, I can confidently tell you that resisting temptation is absolutely something you can control with your head and your heart. Do not destroy very good things ahead of you just for a short moment of pleasure.

Think Fast.

If not the slap your wife gave you, you were gone grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman. by Dinho20(m): 11:48am On May 09, 2019
YOU HAVE HEARD THAT IT WAS SAID BY THEM OF OLD TIME, THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTERY: BUT I SAY UNTO YOU, THAT WHOSOEVER LOOK ON A WOMAN TO LUST AFTER HER HATH COMMITTED ADULTERY WITH HER ALREADY IN HIS HEART.......MATTHEW 5:27-28

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman. by Dinho20(m): 11:49am On May 09, 2019
YOU HAVE HEARD THAT THE LAW OF MOSES SAYS, 'A MAN CAN DIVORCE HIS WIFE BY MERELY GIVING HER A LETTER OF DIVORCE.BUT I SAY THAT A MAN WHO DIVORCES HIS WIFE, UNLESS SHE HAS BEEN UNFAITHFUL, CAUSES HER TO COMMIT ADULTERY. AND ANYONE WHO MARRIES A DIVORCED WOMAN COMMITS ADULTERY.......MATTHEW 5:31-32

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman. by Dinho20(m): 11:50am On May 09, 2019
A FAMOUS PROSTITUTE DIED. PEOPLE WERE CONFUSED AS TO WHAT SHOULD BE WRITTEN ON HER GRAVE.FINALLY, ON THE ADVICE OF A WISE MAN, THEY WROTE;"AT LAST SHE SLEPT ALONE"LOL...!!!
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman. by jaxxy(m): 11:50am On May 09, 2019
Biglittlelois:

My answer to your question is yes he cheated cos he kissed someone else

I'm glad you know the stupid kiss can destroy your marriage because that in itself is hurtful cos it is cheating.

He didn’t kiss, he was kissed and he stopped it. It’s totally different. Why u getting worked up about it?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman. by holysaint1(m): 11:50am On May 09, 2019
Biglittlelois:

The husband and wives of actors accepts it cos he/she has been informed beforehand, doesn't correlate with yours, there is nothing like true meaning of cheating, cheating is cheating in any way.

The two bolded lines kinda contradicts themselves.

Now another way you can look at it is where a family of a man, his wife and 3 children have nothing to live on for the day. And the parents (man and wife) both agree that the woman should go and prostitute (even if it's for a night) so that they can put food on the table for the family.

Now is this still cheating on the partner or not. ??

And don't you think such act, either willingly or unwillingly, will pave way for infidelity to creep into the lives of that couple. ?
Re: My Experience With A Married Woman. by Dinho20(m): 11:51am On May 09, 2019
AND IF YOUR HAND OR YOUR FOOT CAUSES YOU TO SIN, CUT IT OFF AND THROW IT AWAY. IT IS BETTER FOR YOU TO ENTER LIFE CRIPPLED OR LAME THAN WITH TWO HANDS OR TWO FEET TO BE THROWN INTO THE ETERNAL FIRE.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman. by Dinho20(m): 11:51am On May 09, 2019
AND IF YOUR EYE CAUSES YOU TO SIN, GOUGE IT OUT AND THROW IT AWAY.IT IS BETTER TO ENTER HEAVEN HALF BLIND THAN TO HAVE TWO EYES AND ARE THROWN INTO HELL.(MATTHEW 18:9).

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman. by litaninja(m): 11:51am On May 09, 2019
So, in summary you advise that he should add lying to his current indiscretion....
passey:
OP, don't listen to those sanctimonious children telling you to confess to your wife. It's an error and you managed the situation well. If you had used force to resist, the woman could say you tried to rape her and no one will believe you. Then you will be condemned as a rapist with all the consequences and your name will be soiled for life.

It's not everything you talk about, it is called COMMON SENSE.
To successfully manage a relationship, it is necessary to understand STRATEGIC COMMUNICATION... when to talk and when not to; When to tell the truth and when to say only what is necessary... Lying is also part of it oooo.
If you like tell your wife that she looks ugly with the new makeup and sleeping in the parlour shall be your portion grin
In other words, you no go see Toto chop for a long time.. grin and you fit come dey chop public toilet aka Ashawo

Every wise married man knows what I told you... Wife no be girlfriend ooo, especially if children are involved!!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman. by luminouz(m): 11:51am On May 09, 2019
Lisaflex:

Really? If it were to be a woman (your wife/girlfriend) who kissed a man but didn't have sex with him, will you give her 100%?

Do not even think of lying...We both know the answer.

Op tried, but a 100%? Mbanu! I no gree chacha.
U missed the point darling...NL babes are always emotional not logical...now lemme address your point

I know my wife or gf can't initiate the kissing (when she is not mad),so she was kissed SUDDENLY and a time delay after,SHE BROKE OFF.....THATS NOT CHEATING TO ME...ITS JUST BASIC FVCKING LOGIC!!!

OP has my 100%... Is like u dont know what it takes for a full grown married man in this day and age to reject such a luscious offer sha

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Married Woman. by Dinho20(m): 11:54am On May 09, 2019
ADULTERERS AND ADULTERESSES! DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT FRIENDSHIP WITH THE WORLD IS ENMITY WITH GOD? WHOEVER THEREFORE WANTS TO BE A FRIEND OF THE WORLD MAKES HIMSELF AN ENEMY OF GOD.(JAMES 4:4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.