Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Judge me, was i wrong ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Judge me, was i wrong ? (3858 Views)

“Don’t Judge Me”- Slay Queen Says As She Causes Stir Online With Her Round Ny@sh / "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) / Do Not Judge Me Am About To Start A Life Of Runz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 09, 2019
virgoquin:

somebody's fiancée that you used your leprous fingers to call a HOE.

Bro code bro code no be still same una dey poison each otherfor beer parlour,stab each other at the back.

Brain like tiger battery
hey bi'tch..when we say bro's before hoes...ain't meaning literally.

Bro's first before any damn bitch..cos in times of need,same bro's u I'll go crawling back begging for arms..

I know bi'tches ain't got code so shut da fvck up when some niggas preach..

U dig undecided

2 Likes

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 09, 2019
seyi371:
Go and sleep, it is past your bedtime.
out here grinding all day..

Ain't no sleep till em papers re taller than me

1 Like

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by PointBlankFOREX: 10:05pm On May 09, 2019
You did well bruv...you should know that you don't owe anybody anything..
Really dislike people that feel entitled to things even when giving them such things goes against every thing you believe in as a person. undecided
Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by craigkoel1989: 10:09pm On May 09, 2019
Your guy is foolish, I have a fiance in school far away and I met a new girl and told her I cannot take her home and that if we cannot do it in her hotel she should keep her thing, she agreed and even last time when she wan kill me with the thing, I switched off my phone only to discover that she thought my phone went off and went to wait for me at the hotel for 3 hours before she left home
Tell your friend if he wants to cheat, he does it like a pro, we have agreed that when the main madam is at home she should not try call me or na sack letter and she complies

1 Like

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 09, 2019
krattoss:
deep down inside the nigga..he knows he done fvcked up hence he is looking for sympathizers..

Dude is a pvssy nigga angry
Irresponsible fool. Your comment belongs here

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Diamond23(f): 10:36pm On May 09, 2019
seyi371:
So last week Saturday, my friend told me to give lend him my house for some hours, he wants to have sex with his new girl in my house.
I asked him why he doesn't want to use his house, he told me he doesn't want his fiancee to catch him if she comes by.
I told him no, I cannot allow such act in my house.
I told him to go and rent a hotel, he angrily left.
Since then he hasn't picked my call, was I wrong in any way ?
NO!!! U did well, had it been u allowed it he will still come back nxt tym

1 Like

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by blinkz4real: 10:44pm On May 09, 2019
Bros over Hoes, take it or leave it u ve broken d bro code. Its normal wt pussy nigas like u.
U ve lost a friend. The gurl u re claiming 2 protect cannot help u wen u need help.

Note: am not supporting infidelity, am just sayn ur guy na ur guy!

2 Likes

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 09, 2019
krattoss:
hey bi'tch..when we say bro's before hoes...ain't meaning literally.

Bro's first before any damn bitch..cos in times of need,same bro's u I'll go crawling back begging for arms..

I know bi'tches ain't got code so shut da fvck up when some niggas preach..

U dig undecided
stop forcing this ghetto American way of speaking dude, it doesn't fit you grin grin.

Bïtch ko beach nicheesy grin

obalende 50cent cheesy grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 09, 2019
virgoquin:
stop forcing this ghetto American way of speaking dude, it doesn't fit you grin grin.

Amma lexicon cool
Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by luckygeee: 11:06pm On May 09, 2019
virgoquin:

You don't slaughter this guy, Cha!!! See finishing. Obalende 50 cent grin grin grin grin grin
Fatality!!!

3 Likes

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Mykel51(m): 12:09am On May 10, 2019
virgoquin:

Obalende 50 cent....SAVAGE... grin

2 Likes

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by H2Ossss(m): 8:13am On May 10, 2019
lilwetdick:

all these nonsense bro code..is it not guys that will betray their other guys for money, kill their best friends and even rat them out

pls abeg..make una go sleep with una bro code...bro code call, bro code ni..

Yep... and it's ppl like this nigga that do all that... a real nigga will never rat out his bro... not to talk of killing his best friend... but a guy who can turn away his friend cuz he brought a girl to his house... can even rat on him and possibly kill him..... and based on comment above .. he is a pusyy Nigga... I guess he was jealous his friend is hitting the hot chicks while he only hits vaseline...

2 Likes

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by H2Ossss(m): 8:15am On May 10, 2019
Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Nobody: 8:51am On May 10, 2019
H2Ossss:

Yep... and it's ppl like this nigga that do all that... a real nigga will never rat out his bro... not to talk of killing his best friend... but a guy who can turn away his friend cuz he brought a girl to his house... can even rat on him and possibly kill him..... and based on comment above .. he is a pusyy Nigga... I guess he was jealous his friend is hitting the hot chicks while he only hits vaseline...

sorry mr he is not a pussy nigga but a man that deserve respect. I hate the idea of my friend coming to my house and sleeping with a girl on my bed.

2 Likes

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by H2Ossss(m): 10:28am On May 10, 2019
lilwetdick:

sorry mr he is not a pussy nigga but a man that deserve respect. I hate the idea of my friend coming to my house and sleeping with a girl on my bed.

Respect... different strokes for different folks.
Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 10, 2019
H2Ossss:

Respect... different strokes for different folks.

suddenly, different stroke for different folks but you were busy mocking him at first

2 Likes

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2019
virgoquin:

The guy right now

1 Like

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:20pm On May 10, 2019
seyi371:
So last week Saturday, my friend told me to give lend him my house for some hours, he wants to have sex with his new girl in my house.
I asked him why he doesn't want to use his house, he told me he doesn't want his fiancee to catch him if she comes by.
He angrily left because you told him to do what a grown up should do?

Guy you did well! I can't allow a guy turn my apartment into a Brotel. Whoever want to run his escapade should do it in his own house, his father's house or a hotel.

1 Like

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Adonko(m): 3:21pm On May 10, 2019
Well am going to be looking at this from a more broader perspective.. First of all how is the relationship with your guy like, if it is just the how far, how far guyz,then I will say you may not be comfortable with him being in your crip with another stranger.

Now let's assume he is your real nigga, both of you do biz stuff together, share cash, go clubbing, I mean practically run things together and the trust is there, to me I see nothing wrong hit the hoe wella in my crip and we laugh over it.

Also let's assume your guy travelled down from another state and already informed you he will be coming and came with a chic, so you will tell him not to fuvck at night or go rent some hotel knowing fully well he is broke at the moment.

This is not about any boys code things but extent of relationship and trust. As I am typing this if my real guy calls me he is coming over to my crip to skrew some hoe I will clean the house for him and tell him were all the necessary equipment are for effective performance.

Cos when the chips are down Na only real niggis they back you up ....I mean real niggis . not fake nigga, I had a friend then who only talked with me outside anytime I come to his house and suddenly he went broke for a 3 months and told me one morning he wants to come and eat in my house even though I had the food I turned him down flat ...I hate fake niggas.
Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by H2Ossss(m): 3:43pm On May 10, 2019
lilwetdick:

suddenly, different stroke for different folks but you were busy mocking him at first

yep... still mock him... just tryna end me and your conversation in an "agree to disagree" junction... You dig and the "respect" was for you and not him... as you conveyed your points in a matured manner and not an insultive manner.
Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by H2Ossss(m): 3:46pm On May 10, 2019
Adonko:
Well am going to be looking at this from a more broader perspective.. First of all how is the relationship with your guy like, if it is just the how far, how far guyz,then I will say you may not be comfortable with him being in your crip with another stranger.

Now let's assume he is your real nigga, both of you do biz stuff together, share cash, go clubbing, I mean practically run things together and the trust is there, to me I see nothing wrong hit the hoe wella in my crip and we laugh over it.

Also let's assume your guy travelled down from another state and already informed you he will be coming and came with a chic, so you will tell him not to fuvck at night or go rent some hotel knowing fully well he is broke at the moment.

This is not about any boys code things but extent of relationship and trust. As I am typing this if my real guy calls me he is coming over to my crip to skrew some hoe I will clean the house for him and tell him were all the necessary equipment are for effective performance.

Cos when the chips are down Na only real niggis they back you up ....I mean real niggis . not fake nigga, I had a friend then who only talked with me outside anytime I come to his house and suddenly he went broke for a 3 months and told me one morning he wants to come and eat in my house even though I had the food I turned him down flat ...I hate fake niggas.

Exactly.... You my friend.... deserve some cold Heineken....
Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 10, 2019
H2Ossss:

Is the girl your friend well... you bringing it here shows you feel guilty....

It depends on what you believe... I personally believe in the "unwritten and unspoken bro code" which you just broke... except if the girl is also your friend and she can be considered as a bro as well....

See em mouth like bro code. Anyway, I no blame you, na Western movies I blame.

1 Like

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by H2Ossss(m): 3:50pm On May 10, 2019
Admin401:

Lol.... kids... I doubt you have ever paid your rent... please run back to your corner of the room shared with your 5 siblings.....
Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 10, 2019
krattoss:
B

Fvck reputation shiit...u broke the bro code...now u lost a bro..

Mehn Fvck your stupiiid code. Nigga's aint shiit.
Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 10, 2019
H2Ossss:

Lol.... kids... I doubt you have ever paid your rent... please run back to your corner of the room shared with your 5 siblings.....

If you ever paid rent, then you'd know why it's important not to let fake niqqa's disrespect your home. But you no kukuma get respect for yourself anyways. So no wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by MissRaine69(f): 3:52pm On May 10, 2019
seyi371:
It is your house so what is the issue?
Find mature friends to hangout with.
Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by H2Ossss(m): 3:59pm On May 10, 2019
Admin401:

If you ever paid rent, then you'd know why it's important not to let fake niqqa's disrespect your home. But you no kukuma get respect for yourself anyways. So no wahala.

Fake nigga... yes... but can never turn down a padi mi.... he turned down his "friend".... I won't call a fake nigga my friend... so I assume they were close buddies....

but you won't understand as you and your friends are kids...

Now crawl back to your corner of your rat infested one room you share in your parent's house with your 5 siblings...

This is the last response you'll get from me kiddo...
Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by H2Ossss(m): 4:00pm On May 10, 2019
Admin401:
Mehn Fvck your stupiiid code. Nigga's aint shiit.

hmmm... I smell a pusyy nigga right here... heheheheb
Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 10, 2019
Admin401:

lmao.
Very funny.

1 Like

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by extremelygolden: 6:54pm On May 10, 2019
seyi371:
My friend knows I cannot support such evil, and I can't do such evil.
I am not calling him again, I am certain I did the right thing, my house is not a brothel.
Let him vex for all I care.

You are indeed a good friend and you were right in your action. Please don't call him again. Let him go. He is not deserving of your friendship.
Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by extremelygolden: 6:54pm On May 10, 2019
seyi371:
My friend knows I cannot support such evil, and I can't do such evil.
I am not calling him again, I am certain I did the right thing, my house is not a brothel.
Let him vex for all I care.

You are indeed a good friend and you were right in your action. Please don't call him again. Let him go. He is not deserving of your friendship.

1 Like

Re: Judge me, was i wrong ? by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 10, 2019
H2Ossss:

yep... still mock him... just tryna end me and your conversation in an "agree to disagree" junction... You dig and the "respect" was for you and not him... as you conveyed your points in a matured manner and not an insultive manner.

i understand...my apologies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen Draws A Tattoo Of “Davido Blow My Mind” On Her Breast / Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast / Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.