Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Nairalanders for Ribadu Assembly(NRA) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders for Ribadu Assembly(NRA) (1277 Views)

PDP, Presidency Plan Shocker For Ribadu Reports The Punch / Bamanga Tukur's Son Steps Down For Ribadu / Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders for Ribadu Assembly(NRA) by Jarus(m): 8:53am On Sep 23, 2010
"To defeat PDP is a task that must be done" Sonala Olumhese
Re: Nairalanders for Ribadu Assembly(NRA) by monkeyleg: 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2010
We must come together to defeat PDP. Ribadu really need to seek wise advise and alliance and I think he is doing just that. Let us just drop all our differences and come together for the common good.

The option is PDP, who have wrecked havoc in most states and continue to do so. We must challenge them in all states. Infact does anyone know who the opponents in Delta state are? Uduaghan must not be allowed to rule again. Just like his brother, he has done evil things.
Re: Nairalanders for Ribadu Assembly(NRA) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2010
Count me IN!
Re: Nairalanders for Ribadu Assembly(NRA) by KnowAll(m): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2010
[size=14pt]The Igbo intelligentsia holds the key to Ribadu’s dream of sweeping the whole Southern votes, because if JEG does not win the primaries due to an alignment of all Nordic forces, the SS who would be smattering over the loss of their son not getting the nod for the most exulted post in the land, and would throw their allegiance towards Ribadu ( Provided they do not start an arms race ). I hope Jonathan would be able to call them to order.

The Igbo intelligentsia would be the key for Ribadu clearing all Southern Nigeria. The Igbo elites would vote IBB hoping the Presidency would be swinging towards their Geo-political Zone come 2015.

It is the Igbo masses and intelligentsia who would stop Ribadu from having a clean sweep in the south. I hope JEG has had enough fun being the President for these few months and would let the result of any primaries stand good or bad.

Although if JEG wins the primaries, then Ribadu would find it difficult to dislodge him, except if the Nordic forces join hands with Ribadu, but would Ribadu want to be in a strange and un-solicited romance with people like IBB and Saraki.

Having said that it would be a Herculean and an almost impossible task in a country like Nigeria for an Incumbent to lose in a General Election, I do not think our democracy has matured to that level yet, I might be proved wrong.[/size]
Re: Nairalanders for Ribadu Assembly(NRA) by monkeyleg: 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2010
What if Ribadu teams up with Pat Utomi? This could be a winning ticket. But I would rather support Ribadu than do nothing. The option is to let PDP continue with their evil reign
Re: Nairalanders for Ribadu Assembly(NRA) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2010
I have absolute and nothing but love and respect for Ribadu, but my hands are tied on the GEJ project.

I will surely one day campaign for Ribadu, but not this time.
Re: Nairalanders for Ribadu Assembly(NRA) by ladi02(m): 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2010
Anyone that chooses to Vote for GEJ, should remember they are not voting GEJ but PDP (think twice)

NRAs we need to come up with a strategy to ensure we have a CHANGE come 2011, this strategy we all employ wherever we are, we are not waiting 2015 or 2019 NOW  is the time for CHANGE

It is POSSIBLE!
Re: Nairalanders for Ribadu Assembly(NRA) by Jarus(m): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2010
Can all Ribadu fans volunteer to change their signature to Nuhu Ribadu 2011?
Re: Nairalanders for Ribadu Assembly(NRA) by Gbawe: 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2010
Jarus:

Can all Ribadu fans volunteer to change their signature to Nuhu Ribadu 2011?

Done. If you support Ribadu show it. This is no time for apathy. Even if you will not vote let Nairalanders see , through your small effort , that you , and many, are behind Ribadu. This is what revolutionary change is made of i.e people discarding apathy, hopelessness and listlessness to make a push for a better future amidst dark bleakness.
Re: Nairalanders for Ribadu Assembly(NRA) by Beaf: 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2010
Re: Nairalanders for Ribadu Assembly(NRA) by texazzpete(m): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2010
Jarus:

"To defeat PDP is a task that must be done" Sonala Olumhese

Yawn.
Wake me up when you people are actually serious.
Re: Nairalanders for Ribadu Assembly(NRA) by ladi02(m): 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2010
texazzpete:

Yawn.
Wake me up when you people are actually serious.

I like doubting people like you, everyone says we need change and continue to doubt the change can happen without working towards it

@Beef
Is that a 1993 document was Nigeria in democracy at that time?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This Lady? Win A Prize / Ojukwu Is Still Alive / Atiku's Camp To Give N7 Million Per Delegate Tomorrow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.