Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? (7440 Views)

Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her With This Her Mindset? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 10, 2019
all of u trying to make sense here is nothing but fools. the op is mad and u all are his friendz
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by ComputerOperato: 3:48pm On May 10, 2019
olisehcom:
You're concerned about what will happen when she dies?..

Relax bro, you'll die before her... No need to fret cheesy
Dear Sir,
You just made my day.
I don't even know when I started laughing.
Even though what you said makes sense
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 10, 2019
Nyerhovwo101:

So basically he should not get married to her for fear she may cheat in the future....lol....it's quite unfortunate the op did not even state the part of urhobo which d lady comes from. Some of this things u guys talk about has been eroded....op pls go n make ur own finding outside Nairaland.signoff
[color=#006600][/color]

She's from Oghara
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 10, 2019
chenzen:
all of u trying to make sense here is nothing but fools. the op is mad and u all are his friendz
[color=#006600][/color]

Please, if you have nothing good to say go look for some other things to add value to your self.
You lack manners
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by pat077: 4:45pm On May 10, 2019
SKYZZZ:

[color=#006600][/color]

She's from Oghara
where are you from
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by SouthSouth1914: 5:56pm On May 10, 2019
chenzen:
urhobo wayo.

l hope u don't run away from ur house when u marry her, that's if she doesnt kill u in cold blood

I wish I can meet you in real life and give you a hot slap for this nonsense talk.. Urhobo ladies once married they don’t sleep around like most tribes..

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Niageriaunite: 5:59pm On May 10, 2019
bro go there and make ur finding ur self without her knowing met people outside her family members and ask well, u can even see the formal Governor of the state James ibori u can ask him, he is there that's his village

my candid and sincere advice for u bro, don't ever draw conclusions from nairaland convince ur self from the right source and channel

the urhobo nation is very big and wide with different different cultures tradition u don't use one to generalize

just like you place the igbo land

u know places like owerre ,imbese etc they don't have any tradition that is keeping their wives to be faithful they cheat comfortably and nothing will happen, one can not use to IMO to generalize the entire igbo land ,

places like nsukka in enugu their wives can't even think of it

so do the needful

May God bless u, ur wife and ur unborn children
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Efewestern: 6:05pm On May 10, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
But why will a man and his kids die for the sins of his wife and their mother respectively?

Anyway, I think you should confirm all these fears with the girl in question before going to the next level.

Such don't hold water again, those days before you marry an Urhobo lady you are expected to perform some certain rituals, like killing a goat (Using the blood to wash the couple's feet or spilling it at the entrance of the man's home) and some other stuffs, the essence of that is because, Marriage to the Urhobo is sacred and we frown at ladies infidelity. But 98% present day Trad wedding no longer follow these customs, citing some excuses like "Christianity" etc. So OP has no worries.

And yes, If Our daughter dies in your state, you are expected to bring her back home, and explain to us how or what killed her.

SKYZZZ go ahead with the marriage, you have no worries, Ladies from Delta state are hardworking, be you Urhobo, Anioma, Itsekiri, Isoko or Ijaw.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 10, 2019
SKYZZZ:
[color=#006600][/color]

Please, if you have nothing good to say go look for some other things to add value to your self.
You lack manners
u lack sense
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 10, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

I wish I can meet you in real life and give you a hot slap for this nonsense talk.. Urhobo ladies once married they don’t sleep around like most tribes..
lol. urhobo ladies fvcks like there s no tomorrow. they are nothing but dogs
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 10, 2019
Niageriaunite:
bro go there and make ur finding ur self without her knowing met people outside her family members and ask well, u can even see the formal Governor of the state James ibori u can ask him, he is there that's his village

my candid and sincere advice for u bro, don't ever draw conclusions from nairaland convince ur self from the right source and channel

the urhobo nation is very big and wide with different different cultures tradition u don't use one to generalize

just like you place the igbo land

u know places like owerre ,imbese etc they don't have any tradition that is keeping their wives to be faithful they cheat comfortably and nothing will happen, one can not use to IMO to generalize the entire igbo land ,

places like nsukka in enugu their wives can't even think of it

so do the needful

May God bless u, ur wife and ur unborn children
[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:53pm On May 10, 2019
Efewestern:

Such don't hold water again, those days before you marry an Urhobo lady you are expected to perform some certain rituals, like killing a goat (Using the blood to wash the couple's feet or spilling it at the entrance of the man's home) and some other stuffs, the essence that is because, Marriage to the Urhobo is sacred and we frown at ladies infidelity. But 98% present day Trad wedding no longer follow these customs, citing some excuses like "Christianity" etc. So OP has no worries.

And yes, If Our daughter dies in your state, you are expected to bring her back home, and explain to us how or what killed her.

SKYZZZ go ahead with the marriage, you have no worries, Ladies from Delta state are hardworking, be you Urhobo, Anioma, Itsekiri, Isoko or Ijaw.
Efe, thanks for the explanation though my own interest was on the consequence of the woman's infidelity on the children and the husband.

Anyway, Urhobo women are beautiful, hardworking and loyal.

Are you married? If yes, did you follow the tradition of goat blood spilling? If unmarried, will you follow it?
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Efewestern: 7:35pm On May 10, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Efe, thanks for the explanation though my own interest was on the consequence of the woman's infidelity on the children and the husband.

Anyway, Urhobo women are beautiful, hardworking and loyal.

Are you married? If yes, did you follow the tradition of goat blood spilling? If unmarried, will you follow it?

I'm not yet married, I've always been a traditional man, sure I will want that, but I know my woman's family won't let me, they are Christians by the way.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by 234GT(m): 7:45pm On May 10, 2019
olisehcom:
You're concerned about what will happen when she dies?..

Relax bro, you'll die before her... No need to fret cheesy

You are too intelligent. Most men die before their wives. That is the normal thing.

If a man's wife dies before him, he will suffer very well, especially if the man is 50 years plus.

You too get sense my sister.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:08pm On May 10, 2019
Efewestern:

I'm not yet married, I've always been a traditional man, sure I will want that, but I know my woman's family won't let me, they are Christians by the way.
Why are you not married? Have you a GF or Fiancée?
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by SouthSouth1914: 8:51pm On May 10, 2019
chenzen:
lol. urhobo ladies fvcks like there s no tomorrow. they are nothing but dogs

The dogs I know are dogs from the west!! They jump and hump on anything..

You are just a pained dysfunctional birdbrain who had a terrible childhood.., if your mum sleeps around doesn’t mean everyone does..

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 10, 2019
SKYZZZ:

[color=#006600][/color]

She's from Oghara
oghara....abeg go do ur marriage if u truly won marry. Some of the things that would result to such consequences would not be performed as stated by some others
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Efewestern: 11:18pm On May 10, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Why are you not married? Have you a GF or Fiancée?

Lol.. BRAH!

When it comes to Ladies/Relationships, I'm not that lucky, that's all I have to say, what about you?, married?
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by rosy1992(f): 11:49pm On May 10, 2019
it is vividly clear the op is skeptical, it clearly shows that your love for her needs to be questioned, if you truly love her, all these flaws would be overlooked.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:11am On May 11, 2019
BornagainThief:
But I bet you it's ,more Bette than widows force to drink the water used in washing the body of their late husband. Such barbaric culture you Igbo's practices,you don't know if it's true or not,but you are typing crap here, hypocrite.

Nollywood don wash ur brain abi?
Continue... Las las u go dey alright
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Wallade(m): 3:29am On May 11, 2019
SKYZZZ:

[color=#006600][/color]

She's from Oghara

My Guy! Be very careful, do your findings before you go into marriage despite the love in the air. Besides, are you from South-South?
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Igetmyown247: 4:29am On May 11, 2019
I personally take traditions seriously. I would make my findings if I were you instead of just listening to what people are saying. If after making my findings and everything doesn’t sit well with my spirit I would let her go.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by emelda86(f): 5:26am On May 11, 2019
If it should be the husband alone that will die, e for better unlike nsukka tradition...hahahaha
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by WhoBeThisMan: 6:17am On May 11, 2019
rokoto1986:
THERE IS NO TRADITIONAL LAW IN URHOBOTHAT SAYS U MUST BUILD A HUX WEN SHE DIES, ONLY DAT SHE WILL BE BURIED IN HER PLACE WEN SHE DIES, because WE DNT SELL OUR WOMEN, DATS Y D RITE IS NT AS EXPENSIVE AS D IGBO'S, AND OUR WOMEN ARE HARDWORKING AND SUPPORTIVE. MY GUY IF U LUV UR WOMAN, DNT WASTE ANYTIME. URHOBO WOMEN ARE THE BEST SET OF WOMEN TO MARRY FRM. FOR THE ISSUE OF SLEEPING AROUND, OUR WOMEN RESPECT THEIR MARRIAGE VOWS, THEY DNT DO DAT
I had an Urhobo girlfriend back in the days. She was the best relationship I have ever had. I still regret why I didn't marry her. If I could turn back time, I would marry her even if all the OP said was true.

My brother OP, marry her is she is a good girl and not these pretending girls we have nowadays.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:30am On May 11, 2019
Efewestern:

Lol.. BRAH!

When it comes to Ladies/Relationships, I'm not that lucky, that's all I have to say, what about you?, married?
Oh, I've got a fiancée though.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 8:09am On May 11, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

The dogs I know are dogs from the west!! They jump and hump on anything..

You are just a pained dysfunctional birdbrain who had a terrible childhood.., if your mum sleeps around doesn’t mean everyone does..
perhaps ur mum is an urhobo woman and she accidentally fvcked ur grandfather and u were the result of that intercourse. u re worse than a bástard.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by SouthSouth1914: 8:10am On May 11, 2019
chenzen:
perhaps ur mum is an urhobo woman and she accidentally fvcked ur grandfather and u were the result of that intercourse. u re worse than a bástard.

This is exactly what happened to you! grin
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:48am On May 11, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Nollywood don wash ur brain abi?
Continue... Las las u go dey alright
What do you mean? undecided
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Divay22(f): 10:52am On May 11, 2019
Jasonscoolari

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 11:13am On May 11, 2019
Nyerhovwo101:

I wonder y u should be contemplating on cheating in the first place
First am an urhobo

Secondly u don't need to build a house for ur wife when she dies. She would be taken to the father's compound should u and ur children could not afford one. I really do not understand why u should be scared of this self or are u saying ur children would not be financially capable enough out of love build a house for their mum in the nearest future?

Thirdly, urhobo women they are one of the best u can think of getting married to,very supportive and hard working. Very cheap place to marry from With 120k u must have fulfilled everything on the traditional list if not even less (my friend spent 550k for both traditional and white wedding and I know those who have married for less)

As per cheating, do u suppose she will? My brother if u love her this are not issues at all....
wow.. what a nice advice, you can do better by addressing your own situation.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by JasonScoolari: 5:07pm On May 11, 2019
Divay22:
Jasonscoo.lari
How are you Princess?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Am Suffering In Abroad": Nigerian Lady Working In UK Breaks Down In Tears / True Meaning Of St. Valentine's Day: Don't Get It Twisted / Just Because She Gave Me One Round...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.