Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,555 members, 7,827,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny (9873 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by AgentGoat: 4:48am On May 11, 2019
May the lord of Ramadan have mercy on you

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by MarianaTrench: 5:51am On May 11, 2019
mhizdebbygold:

My school is just fond of cancelling lectures like y.day three lectures straight up was cancelled.

No wonder our universities are churning out rubbish...

By the way which backyard secondary school did you go to?

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by dayleke: 7:04am On May 11, 2019
aro1:
if he decides to woo u,can u date him?

Not "inside" this time o.... grin
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by Uka15(m): 7:46am On May 11, 2019
Yes, the govt is not trying, but we need to improve and work on Ourselves. How can a student not type coherently?

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by Happiness98(f): 8:00am On May 11, 2019
Just imagine d nonsense u typed here op, had to wait for comments bfr i could understand d content. nawao!

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by Konki: 8:00am On May 11, 2019
mhizdebbygold:

My school is just fond of cancelling lectures like y.day three lectures straight up was cancelled.

Which Universitoy is that for crying out loud?
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by Konki: 8:02am On May 11, 2019
mhizdebbygold:

Kinda.

Punch line. Dude is a shy guy and you ain't helping matters for him!

Be a superwoman, break the ice and engage him in a wild conversation focusing his eyeballs for direct eye contact and see him fret away.

Lol, but try and face your books cos this lifetime phase won't come again and what you make of it moulds your future.

Don't waste your precious time on fvck boys. You are the prey when the chips are down!
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by Simiano: 8:09am On May 11, 2019
I'm partially sure that OP is a student of OOU grin
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by CityNGR: 8:18am On May 11, 2019
Simiano:
I'm partially sure that OP is a student of OOU grin
Oru campus specifically.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by sparog(m): 8:31am On May 11, 2019
mhizdebbygold:

Kinda.

Wow, this is so cool

If you really like him you should try to meet him halfway cos from personal experience, a guy like dat won't have the balls to walk up to you and tell u how he really feels.

And I bet, he must be in love with you already
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by Nobody: 8:51am On May 11, 2019
delugajackson:
Total waste of brain cells.

Are you sure you are a student of a university? With this nonsense you wrote up there, do you still think there's any need for your parents to keep wasting their hard-earned money on you? And you are not even ashamed of displaying your stupidity in public. Academic Olosho.
grin grin grin
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by PrinceCEE(m): 8:54am On May 11, 2019
delugajackson:

Are you sure you are a student of a university? With this nonsense you wrote up there, do you still think there's any need for your parents to keep wasting their hard-earned money on you? And you are not even ashamed of displaying your stupidity in public. Academic Olosho.

This is way too harsh... Nobody always get it right all the time.

You could've made your point without insults.

The truth is that, she writes as if she was talking... When one talks, the listeners don't usually pay close attention to the punctuation. Subconsciously, our brain processes the information and relays the best meanings to us.
She only has to work on her punctuation.

We could teach others without making a mole outta it.

@ mhizdebbygold, I know you could do better, please take the writing criticism constructively. Have a good day.

And to the guy in question, I'd advise you not to approach him, or more to say, don't ever consider dating an immature guy like that. Who in his right senses, would be asking you such questions as such. He has no right to probe into your privacy, as such as asking if you had had sex with your bestie or if you had had sex with anyone. He seems like a pervert to me and definitely immature!

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by Nobody: 8:56am On May 11, 2019
the kind fĂșck wey dis op go collect b4 she graduate ehn.....chei awon slay queen...dem go fĂșck ya toto tire grin

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by Simiano: 9:57am On May 11, 2019
CityNGR:

Oru campus specifically.
Law students stay in PS
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by Nobody: 10:12am On May 11, 2019
dayleke:

Not "inside" this time o.... grin
i sight u boss, long time
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by Demogorgon(m): 10:28am On May 11, 2019
CityNGR:
the errors are unpardonable, you wrote like a drunkard whose mind was hazy when concocting up the story....your writing style does not portray you as one who has seen the insides of a tertiary institution before.... up your game. A bricklayer will be assessed by the quality of his buildings, a farmer by his produce, a singer by his songs, of what use is an undergraduate student who cannot write in simple English language, concisely and with clarity.

Let me tell you this, you are most definitely not serious with life, no ambition apart from carrying men to your 2and a half flat mattress like cars move along Apapa expressway.... Sexxx Sexxxx BBNaija what value do you even have to offer a serious man? Apart from sexxx which even a madd woman can offer?

Haba! Take it easy with her naw.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by TONYE001(m): 10:33am On May 11, 2019
Wiziman:
University is fun for you guys, come to medical schools; I swear if you have that Kain opportunity to notice all this things you mentioned ehh.. make I know talk.

This comment is sooo funny. I'm here battling with path and pharm. How can I notice dramas like this?
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by adeboi1: 10:34am On May 11, 2019
mhizdebbygold:

am I a Yahoo girl? Wo! Am not naira Marley's Bea oh.
do you know sars or na sars on the beat you know
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by dazzlingd(m): 10:37am On May 11, 2019
mhizdebbygold:
So, I stay in a compound of about 6 occupants including me I have two other roommates we are all students.
My neighbor that his house is closer to mine one (he is miracles replica bbn winner )afternoon ran into my room cos one other guy from the compound was chasing him they were playing, I was in my room lying down wasn't actually sleeping so he came in and locked the door so that the guy chasing him won't come in. He then came to the bed side sat down and he started asking me questions the day before my bestie a guy came over, so my neighbor was like I saw u with a man y.day who is he?
I told him he's my friend he said it's a lie he doesn't biliv me then he was like, have you had boyfriend's? I said yes! He asked again have you had anything with them? I was like something like what ha said sex I said no!
He looked at me and said no I don't biliv you I told him suit urself.
So recently I've been seeing him in school he's a law student actually, we mostly use their theatre for lectures he'll want me to see him like he'll be parading everywhere. Just two days ago I was in their faculty chilling after lectures was cancelled. He carried himself out of where he was with his friends came to place I was with my friends guys mostly, he came to that place just to do nothing stood there in my front talking to another guy that also followed him from that place they were before... I didn't even act as if I saw him he then left and waved at me friends.
Even when my bestie came to school that same evening to see me he was just walking up and down greeting people he had greeted before, I came back from lectures today greeted him he didn't respond and he's been frowning at me.
I am sure I didn't offend him, I really don't care if he answers my greetings. But why is he acting up what's his problem.

The time u spent typing this trash you could have been utilised for more meaningful things....

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by Nobody: 10:40am On May 11, 2019
TONYE001:

This comment is sooo funny. I'm here battling with path and pharm. How can I notice dramas like this?
Is funny man. I swear! I can't remember the last time I had a natural erection; mehn medical school is survival of the fittest, is a do or die affair if actually you wanna succeed
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by iTearHerToto: 10:51am On May 11, 2019
delugajackson:

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by iTearHerToto: 10:54am On May 11, 2019
mhizdebbygold:

Forgive the errors.
It's not like you can fix the errors next time. Sex has frozen all the contents in your brainangry

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by Konki: 11:17am On May 11, 2019
TONYE001:

Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by femi4: 11:29am On May 11, 2019
mhizdebbygold:
So, I stay in a compound of about 6 occupants including me I have two other roommates we are all students.
My neighbor that his house is closer to mine one (he is miracles replica bbn winner )afternoon ran into my room cos one other guy from the compound was chasing him they were playing, I was in my room lying down wasn't actually sleeping so he came in and locked the door so that the guy chasing him won't come in. He then came to the bed side sat down and he started asking me questions the day before my bestie a guy came over, so my neighbor was like I saw u with a man y.day who is he?
I told him he's my friend he said it's a lie he doesn't biliv me then he was like, have you had boyfriend's? I said yes! He asked again have you had anything with them? I was like something like what ha said sex I said no!
So recently I've been seeing him in school he's a law student actually, we mostly use their theatre for lectures he'll want me to see him like he'll be parading everywhere. Just two days ago I was in their faculty chilling after lectures was cancelled. He carried himself out of where he was with his friends came to place I was with my friends guys mostly, he came to that place just to do nothing stood there in my front talking to another guy that also followed him from that place they were before... I didn't even act as if I saw him he then left and waved at me friends.
Even when my bestie came to school that same evening to see me he was just walking up and down greeting people he had greeted before, I came back from lectures today greeted him he didn't respond and he's been frowning at me.
I am sure I didn't offend him, I really don't care if he answers my greetings. But why is he acting up what's his problem.
he doesn't know how to tell you that he loves you. He's probably nervous, make him a bit more comfortable
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by Ishilove: 11:33am On May 11, 2019
mhizdebbygold:
If this is the only thing bothering you then I envy you.

So young, and free of serious responsibilities.

It seems your lectures are not taxing. If they were you would not have the time or energy to notice useless things.

PS: Your neighbor is crushing on you.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by mhizdebbygold(f): 11:59am On May 11, 2019
PrinceCEE:

The truth is that, she writes as if she was talking... When one talks, the listeners don't usually pay close attention to the punctuation. Subconsciously, our brain processes the information and relays the best meanings to us.

@ mhizdebbygold, I know you could do better, please take the writing criticism constructively. Have a good day.

And to the guy in question, I'd advise you not to approach him, or more to say, don't ever consider dating an immature guy like that. Who in his right senses, would be asking you such questions as such. He has no right to probe into your privacy, as such as asking if you had had sex with your bestie or if you had had sex with anyone. He seems like a pervert to me and definitely immature!
Honestly I don't know who u are but I am very sure u are a nice person. U lifted my spirit, I actually didn't want to respond to those critics most people just feel throwing insults at others adds money to their account. Thank you for the advice and I'll do well with the punctuations next time. I wasn't paying close attention.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by PrinceCEE(m): 12:20pm On May 11, 2019
mhizdebbygold:

Honestly I don't know who u are but I am very sure u are a nice person. U lifted my spirit, I actually didn't want to respond to those critics most people just feel throwing insults at others adds money to their account. Thank you for the advice and I'll do well with the punctuations next time. I wasn't paying close attention.

Start paying attention. Most times, people assess us by what we write.
You've a good command of concord rules, which to me, is a sign of good command of the English language. English language isn't a true test of one's intelligence but it then portrays to some extent the level of our brilliance.

You can send me a pm, or you could mention me in any dead thread, and I'll be glad to help you through your punctuation.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by Ifeoluwaseun(m): 12:49pm On May 11, 2019
Would you like your Business or Company registered with "Corporate Affairs Commission" (CAC)?

Would you like to apply for a Change of Name on Newspaper, and get Name published in just 24 hours?

Call/SMS: 08136863589
WhatsApp: 08097511688

For your instant services.

If I also show you how your 2,000 Naira will make you a "Millionaire", will you do it? If "YES", chat/inbox me on the above contacts immediately.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by Atolu01: 1:17pm On May 11, 2019
PrinceCEE:

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by FactBoyz: 1:36pm On May 11, 2019
hmm

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by clive2u(m): 3:16pm On May 11, 2019
1. He is bbn miracle replica? Hw is that necessary here?
2. U dnt care if he answers ur greeting or nt then y did u create this thread?

I think u have a lot of attitude, i pity the immatured olodo guy cos him no go get anything from u
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny by clive2u(m): 3:26pm On May 11, 2019
CityNGR:
the errors are unpardonable, you wrote like a drunkard whose mind was hazy when concocting up the story....your writing style does not portray you as one who has seen the insides of a tertiary institution before.... up your game. A bricklayer will be assessed by the quality of his buildings, a farmer by his produce, a singer by his songs, of what use is an undergraduate student who cannot write in simple English language, concisely and with clarity.

Let me tell you this, you are most definitely not serious with life, no ambition apart from carrying men to your 2and a half flat mattress like cars move along Apapa expressway.... Sexxx Sexxxx BBNaija what value do you even have to offer a serious man? Apart from sexxx which even a madd woman can offer?

las las u wont need gud english in heaven or hell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urban Dictionary's Definition Of A "Slay Queen" Will Leave You In Stitches / House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy? / Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.