Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos (18743 Views)

'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos by Nairaobserver: 4:36am On May 11, 2019
Man spotted in a club in Lagos using his hand to trace his girlfriend private part while dancing.

Which kind man be this?

See more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/05/man-use-hand-to-trace-her-lady-private.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos by itspzpics(m): 4:37am On May 11, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos by axcerin: 4:40am On May 11, 2019
cool
Re: Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos by Nobody: 5:37am On May 11, 2019
OBJECTS OF MERE SATISFACTION TO THE MEN.
Nothing More.....!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos by EbukaHades10(m): 5:52am On May 11, 2019
Headline should be "Man measuring the size of a hoe's kpomo"

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos by statistics1(m): 5:55am On May 11, 2019
she was even comfortable with it.. chai!! what eyes have seen..........

3 Likes

Re: Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos by bamasite(m): 6:39am On May 11, 2019
And the babe calm down to let the man 'shame' her.

olodo.

Enjoy superior sound with the best Bluetooth speaker everyone is talking about:https://www.nairaland.com/5170014/best-bluetooth-speaker-everyone-talking
Re: Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:40am On May 11, 2019
It IS A MAN'S WORLD.

LIVE WITH IT

1 Like

Re: Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos by Nobody: 7:03am On May 11, 2019
bamasite:
And the babe calm down to let the man 'shame' her.

olodo.

Enjoy superior sound with the best Bluetooth speaker everyone is talking about:https://www.nairaland.com/5170014/best-bluetooth-speaker-everyone-talking#78289596
Does she know the meaning of SHAME...??
These Ones don’t know their SURNAMES not to talk of “NEXT OF KIN”

These Ones don’t know the names of their Textbooks not to talk of LECTURERS...??

5 Likes

Re: Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos by bamasite(m): 7:09am On May 11, 2019
grin grin
Chai......

You are a wicked somebody o cheesy cheesy
EVILFOREST:

Does she know the meaning of SHAME...??
These Ones don’t know their SURNAMES not to talk of “NEXT OF KIN”

These Ones don’t know the names of their Textbooks not to talk of LECTURERS...??

2 Likes

Re: Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:11am On May 11, 2019
I wouldn't blame the man, I blame the useless lady, radarada

1 Like

Re: Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos by Nobody: 7:17am On May 11, 2019
....and it was only her face that was captured grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos by Lordknowz: 7:19am On May 11, 2019
All i see is a man checking the Puna Perimeter of a Punastitute.. E no dey read meeta but by checking the Peri of the Puna, you can always decode 1 or 2 things. If you know you know!

3 Likes

Re: Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos by IamPlato(m): 7:48am On May 11, 2019
If Only Men Know That Many Women Are Demons from Hell...

3 Likes

Re: Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos by LisaAnne(f): 8:19am On May 11, 2019
nothing we won't see
Re: Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos by Nobody: 8:24am On May 11, 2019
IamPlato:
Better put as,
Only if GOD will provide another ALTERNATIVE for MARRIAGE.....
Such can’t be my DAUGHTER because she would have died long ago before the stupidity matures.
Re: Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos by Nobody: 8:27am On May 11, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

I wouldn't blame the man, I blame the useless lady, radarada
It’s NATURAL for most LADIES to be STUPID.
However, this can be managed to a larger extent if the stupidity is tamed appropriately and must be done by a MAN.
Re: Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos by dreamwords: 9:07am On May 11, 2019
Just when I thought iv seen all the pics online
Re: Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:24am On May 11, 2019
FatherCHRISTMAS:
It IS A MAN'S WORLD.
LIVE WITH IT
NO it ain't!
Re: Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:27am On May 11, 2019
Btw, that's not her man Op, you dumbphuck. That's an MC! Mumu bloggers.

2 Likes

Re: Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos by crackhaus: 9:28am On May 11, 2019
That girl is working night shift in case you don't know, she's getting paid.

1 Like

Re: Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos by Gofwane(m): 9:39am On May 11, 2019
This op sef, don't you know we are fasting?

2 Likes

Re: Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos by skinnyebans(m): 9:45am On May 11, 2019
The kpomo fat sha

2 Likes

Re: Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos by IamPlato(m): 9:48am On May 11, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Better put as,
Only if GOD will provide another ALTERNATIVE for MARRIAGE.....
Such wouldn’t have been my DAUGHTER because she would have died long ago before the stupidity matures.
Your Daughter?
Re: Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos by Ryan03(f): 9:52am On May 11, 2019
FatherCHRISTMAS:
It IS A MAN'S WORLD.

LIVE WITH IT
Its a mans world only to a hoe, i can only do this to my girl inside the house, a can grab her ass and vjay the way i like but only in private. She is my world, not the other way round
Re: Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos by daddio(m): 10:02am On May 11, 2019
Gofwane:
This op sef, don't you know we are fasting?

And you closed your eyes before opening the thread abi?

Come back when you break your fast

grin
Re: Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos by myself13: 10:14am On May 11, 2019
IamPlato:
Re: Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos by 9japrof(m): 10:41am On May 11, 2019
At the sight of a made man, the brain of most ladies go on hibernation, it just quits working...

2 Likes

Re: Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos by Predstan: 10:55am On May 11, 2019
Lying Bloggers. Which club is that. This is not Nigeria and that isn’t his girlfriend. So the man Came to the Club with his girlfriend and also using the MIC sebi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Money Open The Leg Of All Girl's ??? / Kidnapped By A Very Nice & Handsome Man - Story By Umari Ayim / How Tall Is Too Tall?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.